LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Up Thoughts

dlsafrica

I know that Double diapers seems like a waste to some, but I had the most amazing experiênce with it this week. 

First I only doubled a féw hours after I wet through. But then the Magic started happening.

The second diaper pushed on my bladder and I totally lost control. I would differentiate it from incontinence, which was an extremely awkward feeling I went through for maybe four Days in 2012.

But if the first diaper takes control of where I go to the toilet, the second took absolute control over when. I was totally helpless and it felt amazing to not have control. 

Só, yes... until weight becomes an issue, the second diaper may not  show signs of Life, but it certainly made me feel the most babyish I hád ever felt.

• Like 4

Some people really like the thickness of 2 diapers.. personally I have tried it and not a big fan. I do however like a diaper with a booster in it that is nice n thick. A diaper with a booster gives me a nice waddle.. hehe ??

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 3:35 PM, Rachael-Little said:

Yes agree it can be a waste of a diaper, but yes I love how much more babyish it makes me feel especially how I waddle when I walk 

If you use a cloth diaper or a disposable with a bunch of boosters, you can get the same feeling without having to use 2 diapers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I like to wear a hook and loop style diaper and take it off AFTER wetting a few times to THEN ADD a booster and some baby powder and wipe off. Sometimes I’ll do that twice. It lets the diaper itself swell and then let’s the booster swell from BOTH top and bottom instead of the booster swelling from the top down before flowing into the diaper.

Eventually that can become so saturated that it doesn’t let the diaper absorb as much as it could before you might get a trickle out the leg hole. This way it absorbs super evenly and thoroughly and you get the benefit of a dry diaper against your skin that ALSO feels like a wet diaper between your legs when you change ??????

anyone else ever do this?  Thoughts?