LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discovering an AB Life

LittleMicky

Hi everyone,

Newish to this so please be patient with me. Ive recently discovered this aspect of myself in recent months and realised its been with me for as long as I can remember. Honestly i think its scary. Ive read 'theres still a baby in my bed' to try and understand whats going on with me. 

Im very lucky that my wife is on the journey of discovery with me. Challenging but we are getting there. So i just wanted to introduce my little self to wveryone and say hi! 

Has anyone else had these feelings? 

• Like 1

Hi, and welcome. Yes, I'm sure we've all had these feelings. I know I have. I am on the DL side of the spectrum, have been since my teens. And I  still don't understand what turns me on about  wetting and messing in a diaper. So, you aren't alone.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LittleMicky said:

Ive recently discovered this aspect of myself in recent months and realised its been with me for as long as I can remember.

Similar for me, and i wish you all the best in your path of discovery. When my Husband put me into diapers and started age regression, i only then recognized and accepted that the drive had been lifelong. i feel i am not so much in a new place, but in a familiar, comforting, and finally correct space.

i credit my Husband for the insight that my submissive nature would be fulfilled by AB and DL.

• Like 1

Hi LittleMicky, and welcome to DD. You’re in a good place here, no worries. Lots of good likeminded people here. It can be scary yes, but great too. You just take it nice and easy. You got good help already, in your wife. It can be a fun thing for you both, possibly? If you have questions, don’t be afraid to ask. There’s lots of good info here abouts already. Take some time and look around. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! No reason why you can’t, or shouldn’t. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys i appreciate it.

8 hours ago, hungsmall said:

Similar for me, and i wish you all the best in your path of discovery. When my Husband put me into diapers and started age regression, i only then recognized and accepted that the drive had been lifelong. i feel i am not so much in a new place, but in a familiar, comforting, and finally correct space.

i credit my Husband for the insight that my submissive nature would be fulfilled by AB and DL.

How did you find being regressed and how did you start? I dont know if i have regeressed yet, properly yeh ive had a diaper on which makes me feel so secure but felt awkward infront of my wife . She made to go to bed with my diaper on which felt strange but then really good. I struggle to physically use it bht then woke up in tbe middle of night when i had a sudden urge to do a no 2, j ran to the potty tho, but thats never happened me before in my life lol. 

Welcome Mickey yes being an AB or trying to figure out why is pretty much a futile task.

Ive fought my ABDL feelings forever and I so wished I had a caregiver to be there when I regress 

For me it’s just getting into that little space having some stuffies and baby toys and just let go and I end up in a different place.

Usually around 1 or 2 years old. It’s fun but sometimes it’s mentally difficult especially coming back to adulthood 

Just share your thoughts with your wife and if she’s comfortable then let go 

10 hours ago, LittleMicky said:

How did you find being regressed and how did you start?

i am fortunate that my Husband started me on regression and has been patient as i learn to stay more and more in my little space. The starting trigger was being put in diapers, thus losing privacy of my bodily functions.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, hungsmall said:

i am fortunate that my Husband started me on regression and has been patient as i learn to stay more and more in my little space. The starting trigger was being put in diapers, thus losing privacy of my bodily functions.

How so special that is for you 

21 hours ago, LittleMicky said:

Thanks guys i appreciate it.

How did you find being regressed and how did you start? I dont know if i have regeressed yet, properly yeh ive had a diaper on which makes me feel so secure but felt awkward infront of my wife . She made to go to bed with my diaper on which felt strange but then really good. I struggle to physically use it bht then woke up in tbe middle of night when i had a sudden urge to do a no 2, j ran to the potty tho, but thats never happened me before in my life lol. 

Generally, regression is where someone is temporarily like their "little" age.  For example, if your little age is 2, you might enjoy things like stuffed animals, onesies, sleeping with a night light, etc.  Regression is different for each person and it's honestly very common to be confused when first exploring it.  Try different things and you'll be sure to find what you like. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the replies, it means alot. Just to know im not going through thjs alone and others are or have gone thro the same is massive. Ive been jn that little space a few times now and its soooo good. My mom has been amazing and she is learnjnf as she goes as well. But so far so good