LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Circumcised and Diapers

Hello Everyone,

Im looking at getting circumcised due to a lot of infections and swelling because I’m in wet diapers most of the day.  I know there’s some healing process that needs to happen and you have an opened wound.  I can imaging having it in a pee soaked diaper would be any good for it to heal and could cause infection.  I believe the only other option is to have a catheter put in.  

Does anyone have experience with getting circumcised while wearing diapers for need 24/7?

First off I wear because I'm DL. From my experience of being circumcised when I was 30 years old, there was no way I was going to be able to put on a diaper and wet it. The best thing to do for healing would be to keep it bandaged up and use the cath. I let my wife talk me into leaving it uncovered so the air would dry it but doing that slowed down the healing. So after a few days of uncovered I went back to the bandage. It took about 5 days before I felt like doing anything. Moving around a lot was not a good thing but I was able to go back to work the following week. I think it's a good idea but it won't be easy. At least it wasn't for me. I wish you the best of luck.

Have you discussed it with your doctor? I know it might not be an easy thing to bring up, but I’m sure with their medical knowage, they would be able to lay out options best for you. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/18/2021 at 5:44 AM, Codyboy said:

Babies have it done . go for a plastibell circumcision instead of a freehand incision.

Babies heal much faster 

On 2/13/2021 at 5:27 AM, darboy said:

Im looking at getting circumcised due to a lot of infections and swelling because I’m in wet diapers most of the day.

I have no problem with this...

But, did you get circumcised? 
I have been thinking about it too, but then mainly so I can fit into chastity cages.