LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Hi RIBBIT

BeanSprout

Hi ❤️ new to Daily Diapers nice to meet ya, 

I'm an 18 yr old gal living in yeehaw arkysaw (arkansas), my interest outside of ABDL include; drawing comics/OC's, punk music, Lefty politics, and cute fashion/makeup :3

here to make friends and dive into a site fairly new to me ?.

Hope to maybe make some connections soon thanks for reading ❤️ 

• Like 1

Hi ya Beansprout, and welcome to DD. Come on in, and make yourself at home. Lots of good likeminded people here. I think you’ll like it. Any questions, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hello BeanSprout and welcome to DailyDiapers. As a lefty political nerd and music geek myself, I would like to think we will get along well. Also what is your favorite type of punk rock? (Proto Punk, Folk Punk, Hardcore Punk, Crust Punk, Post Hardcore, or any of the above).

• Thanks 1

Hi hi thanks for the reply:3 I really have been loving it here on daily diapers, my fave punk genre would have to be riot grrrl :3 as a queer woman it has really amped up my love of punk from when I was a young teen listening to Bad religion and black flag. I also love music that has queer femme themes in general ❤️ nice to meet ya if you wanna PM we totally can.

5 hours ago, Kaleros said:

Also what is your favorite type of punk

Sorry lol forgot to qoute