LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to increase the number of BedWettings?

Hello again. I haven’t posted in quite a while. But I have progressed quite a bit farther down the road the last year and a half. 

My older posts where about starting BedWetting. Which took a long time to have the first ones. But now I feel like I’ve  plateaued a bit. This last year I had a handful of totally unaided BedWettings. Which was kinda undiscribeable. ESP because it took so long to get real results, that it was shocking and surprising when I was actually confronted with a real lack of control. Needless to say I kinda really enjoyed it. And each time was a little more exciting then the first ones. 

But I feel like I haven’t had any real results in developing a more sustained habit. Like even accomplishing a couple true accidents a weeks would be amazing!! It might even be preferable to an every night BedWetting because the surprise of it happening is kinda amazing. 

But I’m left not knowing how to progress. 

I read on this forum a technic that stimulates the bladder wall from under the belly button while trying to hold the sphincter closed. It had lots of people saying it worked. And I could definitely feel it when I tried, but was reluctant to do it to much because multiple people said it lead to day time accidents. Which I do stay Diapered iat least in a pull up most the time now. But wanted to fully explore the BedWetting before I think about progressing to day time  

If you Might have any suggestions about how to over come this hurdle I’d love to hear. Although I wonder if it’s just a need more patience kinda thing. 

Well thanks for reading!! I hope to find some kinda new strategies. 

• 2 months later...

Well still plugging away at it. Have had another sporadic BedWetting. And a time I woke up while already going. But it seems like my body does the opposite that I’m training. I’ve had some problems with dehydration that some times leads me to sleeping the whole night and then waking up to go. I can’t realy tell that I’m dehydrated and feel like I drank enough to wake me up if I didn’t have an accident. But the opposite has happened when I drink to much. Then I soak the diaper during the night and have to change before I get 8hrs if sleep.

I just switched from predominantly m4’s to abu simplu’s. Which I feel a lot more confident in trusting. So maybe I’ll see more results. 

It has gotten even a bit easier to wake and wet. Plus I’ve heard that sleeping on your back helps a lot, and I’ve just gotten good at that, so I guess I’ll see if it helps. 

There's a fantastic comment by @oznl which I think gives a great guide on achieving bedwetting here:

In my case, I achieved sporadic bedwetting in only a few months last year. It wasn't long after that and I was wetting while asleep most nights. Now days, I'm always wet come morning and wear nappies 24/7.

Per the linked comment, practice wetting in your bed in each orientation; laying on your back and forward. Preferably not on your side however as this may result in a leak which hinders another required component to night-wetting. Keep doing this over and over while awake so you are comfortable in urinating in your nappy while in your bed. You must trust your nappy 100%. The ABU Simples are a fantastic choice, but all nappies can and will leak. Therefore I also recommend wearing plastic pants and perhaps a liner or lined plastic pants. The more protected from leaks, the less your mind doubts what you're trying to get it to do.

The last hurdle is almost an identity. You ARE wearing nappies because you ARE a bedwetter. You WILL wet the bed, so you must wear nappies to bed. More importantly, you NEVER need to wake up to wet, you can just release while asleep. Repeat these thoughts in your mind as your drift off to sleep, make your identity that of a bedwetter. A bedwetter needs not wake during the night. 

Best of luck :).

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, DLmedical-turned DLmedfet said:

See that's the issue I have is the waking up I can't push past it 

How many times through the night are you waking up and wetting?

10 hours ago, DLmedical-turned DLmedfet said:

About 2-3 and I always wake up in time to go to the bathroom I cannot seem to stop the inner senses. Tried lil hypno but not good unless someone knows what they are doing 

Well, all I ever did was wake up, give into the urge, wet and go back to sleep.  Slowly, slowly, over time, the amount of wakefulness needed to do this receded, and eventually disappeared.  It wasn't quick though.  It's a VERY slow process.   Things that seemed to provoke this included being a bit wet before I went to sleep and being fairly confident that my nappy would not leak.

• Like 1
On 5/8/2021 at 6:21 AM, lexi1355@yahoo.com said:

..................................   I feel like I drank enough to wake me up if I didn’t have an accident. But the opposite has happened when I drink too much. Then I soak the diaper during the night and have to change  ....................I just switched to abu simplu’s, which I feel a lot more confident in trusting.  

The thing that you have to trust is the rubber sheet protecting the mattress.

Nothing else matters;  the nappy is only there to soak up the pee most nights.

A leak is of no consequence and not a reason to change your nappy.