LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sexual Happiness, Mental Health, ABDL & Flexibility

Evelyn Dellcerro

What determines our sexual happiness and gratification? I know for me personally, diapers has been my go to solution. But that is not all of me. I have a large capacity for flexibility. I am bisexual, and I can enjoy the female body as well as the male body. I was married for over 25 years to a man that found diapers repulsive, but yet he had an insatiable love for me. Sexually we did anything and everything. I admit to reality and we were swingers of the true nature. We had no dividing lines about sex whatsoever. 
Many people fall into the jealousy trap. The monogamous fear of behavior that might lead to a full fledged affair. Many people fear that their best days are behind them. Many people fear that once they get married they lost their sexual opportunity. They think getting married is settling down. I married my husband back in 1988 because he was fun, full of life and loved sex. He never admitted to me that he was bisexual, but I knew in my heart. We were swingers and lovers and we were emotionally connected. We didn't value sex the same way other couples do. sex was sex, love was love, and what we shared was above sex and love. I watched my husband have sex with many women, and the honest truth it was a turn on. I felt like his cheerleader, cheering him on to give it to her harder! My husband watched me ride many men and he was right in my corner like he was at a rodeo watching a bullride and cheering me on as well. 
   When it came down to reality, he loved me, and I loved him, and we went home together at the end of a fun night out. There are and still are many judgemental monogamous couples that find swinging cheating. Me and my husband were very espouse and more live and let live. We were never judgemental towards any couple. If it works for you, then you go for it. 
   I don't consider any lifestyle better than another. Not every two couples are alike. Some are more emotional, sexual, and liberal. There are many couples that are not sexual at all, maybe because they have no interest in sex to begin with. Many are old fashioned or religious and sex is for procreation. What is strange is that many of these couples will cheat. Why? Because there was no communication, there was no release. 
   Now being remarried and loving a man that dresses as a woman, and I admit does a wonderful job of looking good for me, I in turn want to look the best for her. I would never cheat on my spouse, and she would never cheat on me. We talk and we plan. We set up a date with other couples (diapered couples included) and we make it happen. At the end of the night we go home holding hands and we know we both enjoyed each other. I have no fear of losing my spouse and I have no jealous feelings ever. 
   I have no ill feelings towards anyone, but I know I am here for a purpose, whether its to help people open their eyes, or to make people feel more comfortable about diapers and sex and themselves. There are many people still in the closet here, thats all well and good. If its not time for you to come out, then at least talk about it. Stop swallowing your feelings and always be true to yourself. This is not the Jerry Springer Show, or the Dr. Phil Show, where peoples lives and relationships are in shambles. This is all real here. There are many married couples here that share a great life together, some not so great. 
    Swingers and ABDL are just like anyone else. They are like you and me, our friends, our neighbors and co-workers, teammates or club friends, some are doctors, others are cars mechanics, cops, nurses, physicians, librarians, politicians, accountants, clergy, devout religious people, hairdressers and military. In a nutshell, Swingers and ABDL are not a special breed of individuals that display a membership mark that identifies them to others as different.
   We are one race. The Human Race. We all bleed red, and we all have feelings and emotions. God Bless you all, and from the bottom of our hearts we wish you all Peace and Love ....

Evelyn & Elle

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
3 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

What determines our sexual happiness and gratification? I know for me personally, diapers has been my go to solution. But that is not all of me. I have a large capacity for flexibility. I am bisexual, and I can enjoy the female body as well as the male body. I was married for over 25 years to a man that found diapers repulsive, but yet he had an insatiable love for me. Sexually we did anything and everything. I admit to reality and we were swingers of the true nature. We had no dividing lines about sex whatsoever. 
Many people fall into the jealousy trap. The monogamous fear of behavior that might lead to a full fledged affair. Many people fear that their best days are behind them. Many people fear that once they get married they lost their sexual opportunity. They think getting married is settling down. I married my husband back in 1988 because he was fun, full of life and loved sex. He never admitted to me that he was bisexual, but I knew in my heart. We were swingers and lovers and we were emotionally connected. We didn't value sex the same way other couples do. sex was sex, love was love, and what we shared was above sex and love. I watched my husband have sex with many women, and the honest truth it was a turn on. I felt like his cheerleader, cheering him on to give it to her harder! My husband watched me ride many men and he was right in my corner like he was at a rodeo watching a bullride and cheering me on as well. 
   When it came down to reality, he loved me, and I loved him, and we went home together at the end of a fun night out. There are and still are many judgemental monogamous couples that find swinging cheating. Me and my husband were very espouse and more live and let live. We were never judgemental towards any couple. If it works for you, then you go for it. 
   I don't consider any lifestyle better than another. Not every two couples are alike. Some are more emotional, sexual, and liberal. There are many couples that are not sexual at all, maybe because they have no interest in sex to begin with. Many are old fashioned or religious and sex is for procreation. What is strange is that many of these couples will cheat. Why? Because there was no communication, there was no release. 
   Now being remarried and loving a man that dresses as a woman, and I admit does a wonderful job of looking good for me, I in turn want to look the best for her. I would never cheat on my spouse, and she would never cheat on me. We talk and we plan. We set up a date with other couples (diapered couples included) and we make it happen. At the end of the night we go home holding hands and we know we both enjoyed each other. I have no fear of losing my spouse and I have no jealous feelings ever. 
   I have no ill feelings towards anyone, but I know I am here for a purpose, whether its to help people open their eyes, or to make people feel more comfortable about diapers and sex and themselves. There are many people still in the closet here, thats all well and good. If its not time for you to come out, then at least talk about it. Stop swallowing your feelings and always be true to yourself. This is not the Jerry Springer Show, or the Dr. Phil Show, where peoples lives and relationships are in shambles. This is all real here. There are many married couples here that share a great life together, some not so great. 
    Swingers and ABDL are just like anyone else. They are like you and me, our friends, our neighbors and co-workers, teammates or club friends, some are doctors, others are cars mechanics, cops, nurses, physicians, librarians, politicians, accountants, clergy, devout religious people, hairdressers and military. In a nutshell, Swingers and ABDL are not a special breed of individuals that display a membership mark that identifies them to others as different.
   We are one race. The Human Race. We all bleed red, and we all have feelings and emotions. God Bless you all, and from the bottom of our hearts we wish you all Peace and Love ....

Evelyn & Elle

You have a very cool outlook on life, everything. I will comment on the possibility of spouse's cheating, I agree if a spouse can't have sex anymore, it makes that more of a reality that cheating  can happen.  I have had many chances over the yrs to cheat. But Love is more important. My spouse and I can't have that pleasure anymore , I have chosen not to cheat. I of course wish my wife was  able to share that part of our Love again. It makes me have those other thoughts that lead to cheating. Your relationships are open and that is really great. We married with the promise to be faithful to only each other. I would never want to hurt her, so I hope I never do end up being on the cheating spouse list. I do agree, that your relationship is your and your spouse's business and anyone you choose to share it with. You really do bring a lot of good insight to our site. I hope you will keep sharing with us.??

• Like 3

Me and my boyfriend are reading this and it feels so real and so good. My bf lives 200+ miles away in MA. There is so much bad talk about long distance relationships, and I admit it scares me. I wont let it bother me or put a wall between us. If we ever break up, we break up on good terms and we will always have feelings for each other. We have had a third party join us during sex (diaper sex), and we had so much fun. My bf leaves back to MA. tomorrow morning and I will miss him dearly, but I know he has friends there, and I have friends here that I can be with. No jealousy or animosity or friction at all. I have learned at a very young age to seperate love from sex. I love from my heart and I feel sex in my loins. @foreverdlI am saddened that you cannot have sex anymore, but you are still together and love each other. Not having sex isn't the end of the world. There is always something more erotic and sensual and loving from just a kiss or a touch. Yes love is way more important. I have only been with my bf for a year, many couples will spend a lifetime together. They will share the joys of parenthood and raising a family, which in itself is love at its best. I love my aunts and the love they share is genuine. I want to grow old and feel that kind of love. I want to be as true to myself as they have shown me to be. I remember my uncle Pete and I saw the love my aunt shared with him, always holding hands and kissing. For a boy growing up it was a good sign of things to come. Hugs everyone and love is the key.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

Me and my boyfriend are reading this and it feels so real and so good. My bf lives 200+ miles away in MA. There is so much bad talk about long distance relationships, and I admit it scares me. I wont let it bother me or put a wall between us. If we ever break up, we break up on good terms and we will always have feelings for each other. We have had a third party join us during sex (diaper sex), and we had so much fun. My bf leaves back to MA. tomorrow morning and I will miss him dearly, but I know he has friends there, and I have friends here that I can be with. No jealousy or animosity or friction at all. I have learned at a very young age to seperate love from sex. I love from my heart and I feel sex in my loins. @foreverdlI am saddened that you cannot have sex anymore, but you are still together and love each other. Not having sex isn't the end of the world. There is always something more erotic and sensual and loving from just a kiss or a touch. Yes love is way more important. I have only been with my bf for a year, many couples will spend a lifetime together. They will share the joys of parenthood and raising a family, which in itself is love at its best. I love my aunts and the love they share is genuine. I want to grow old and feel that kind of love. I want to be as true to myself as they have shown me to be. I remember my uncle Pete and I saw the love my aunt shared with him, always holding hands and kissing. For a boy growing up it was a good sign of things to come. Hugs everyone and love is the key.

I am Glad to have friends like you and Evelyn Dellcerro, to join the site, please don't let the problem people if any discourage you from saying what you want. I for one am encouraged and in some aspects  living through your experiences. I have already lost one wife yrs ago to health issues. So I know it's part of life that one of us me or my wife will be on that end of being widowed. For my wife she maybe able to find a vanilla person. But if I am in that predicament again, I will consider myself very lucky to find someone like Evelyn has, I have always had the mindset that I am Bi sexual. A sexy body is a sexy body Amorfraidajr?? 

• Like 2