LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hi there do you think the new goodnites will fit me im 184 pounds i have autism be kind

goodnites10

They're worth a try,

But as for me, if they Did fit they would probably be too tight...

and they would probably leak...

Pullups are super comfortable and cute, but they don't do their job well.

Real Diapers are always better.

However there is a market for people who don't want to admit they wear a DIAPER.

So there are pullups so those people can say they're wearing: "Protective Underwear"...

• Like 2

I'm hovering around 190 - 200 lbs, and I used to occasionally squeeze into an XL Goodnite, back when they were rated to 125 LBS. So the new XL ones, which will be rated to something higher - "140 + lbs" I believe - should probably fit you, albeit somewhat snuggly. But, as others have suggested, they would be good for recreational wearing only, probably - they're not designed to contend with what a "real" diaper can deal with. I used to reinforce the Goodnites with staples at the corners where the stretchy side material meets the cover, because once they started tearing there, they'd fall apart. However, once I discovered real diapers, I never really went back - the Goodnites are cute, but I'd be using half a dozen or more a day if that were what I wore. 

• Like 2
On 2/8/2021 at 11:17 AM, CodHero24 said:

So there are pullups so those people can say they're wearing: "Protective Underwear"...

This is something that bothers me. Take a diaper, put stretchy sides on it, call it a pull-up and everything is better? Smh. I know that's what happens too. In this day and age, people are much more accepting of incontinence wear. There are so many ways of hiding it. So many more people wear protective wear off some sort.  Believe me, I grew up when all they had were super thick plastic crinkly diapers for both babies and adults. You were looked down upon if you wore this stuff. Not so much anymore. When I was a kid, you potty trained by 2 years old or else. Old people wore diapers but it wasn't until you were real old. Now, kids could be in diapers or pull-ups until age 18,  plus a lot more people in their middle ages now use some sort of protective wear, anything from pads to pull-ups to straight up diapers. I used to work for a trash company and from one town to the next, I got to see what people threw out. To the original poster, and anyone else, you are not alone, believe me, there are many others who need protection for whatever reason. Don't be ashamed if you have to wear something called a diaper, pull-up, maxi pad, or whatever. Personally I think anyone is a real slime if they pick on someone for needing protection. 

• Like 4