LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I would like to do a shout out!

Hi there everyone!  I would like to shout out to a really nice person.  When I returned from hiatus about 7 or 8 months ago.  I met a nice person.  Her name is @Evelyn Dellcerro at first I did not know what to think with her hugs and kisses as you enter the room.  Though she grew on me.  There are times I come on here and I look to see if she is on as she is really a nice person.

I want to take this one moment and say thank you @Evelyn Dellcerro

• Like 4

Eddie thats the sweetest thing Ive ever seen. Underneath all that rough and tough skin you are a soft and very sweet man, and I envy that woman that latches on to you. We have spoken countless times, and I have enjoyed our many conversations. We will chat many more times I am quite sure. I will be the first to admit that I am very opinionated and I can be a bitch, but I am also a person that has a heart and care genuinely about people here. I dont have work tomorrow so I will be in chat. My wife worked the 4 hours of the game and she is back home and safely in my arms and ate her dinner. I am here with a few DL friends and just chatting about the Superbowl game. Extra kisses and hugs for you my friend.

• Like 1

I can't agree more.  I am relatively new here.  I entered the chat room with some trepidation where Eve greeted me warmly and made me feel right at home.  Thanks Eve sharing a few laughs, introducing me to you fantastic family, and for making me feel welcome.

Hugs and Kisses

GeeBee

• Like 1