LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rules?

@Windelbaby

If you are talking about an "Adult Baby", the rules would probably be something that the "Mommy" or the "Daddy" would set for the "Little" they Care for.  If a "little" is supposed to or NOT supposed to do something, then Mommy or Daddy would enforce the rules that they set:  It also may be that the little would set themselves up, and by that I mean, they may have triggers that set them into "littlespace" and once triggered, they act younger, and get into their "little" personality. 

As I said, a Mommy or Daddy would be enforcing the rules set, so if they misbehave, they may have an early bedtime, or a spanking, or a trip to the corner, but that is determined by the ageplayers.

Brian

• Like 1

Rules we use.

ules when in diapers.

When I see that you need to be put in diapers you are no longer an adult.  You have the rights of a baby. You give up all adult decisions and lose most of your modesty.  I decide what you wear that includes the dreaded chastity cage and you follow these rules.  These rules also apply during reward time for negative bedwetting progress.

1) I am to be referred to as Mummy  ......Any adult will be referred to as Miss or Mr. +first name.  

2) Baby must be in diapers at all times, and must use them for whatever need arises. The potty is strictly off limits!

3) Baby cannot untape his diaper or adjust/remove it without my help. 

4) I will change all wet diapers. Dirty diapers I will decide or you will handle yourself.  

5) I decide when diapers are checked and changed, and a check does not necessarily have to result in an immediate change.

6) Baby cannot ask for a check/change, and cannot make any indications about the state of his diaper. 

7) I keep the pacifier with me and decide when baby may have it.

? If I place the pacifier in baby’s mouth, baby may not talk or remove it until I remove it for him.

9) Baby must eat and drink everything I give to him.

10) Baby must stay on the floor and can only get on furniture if invited.

11) Absolutely no touching the front of your diaper or any attempt of self pleasure.  You are only allowed adult pleasure when I give you permission. Any evidence will be dealt with.

12) Baby generally must do as I say, failure to do so I will result in a punishment.

You maybe placed in the care of a sitter.  All rules apply and no adult pleasure is allowed.  I am the only one to give you that privilege.  They will have instructions on how to correct any infractions.  If you misbehave you will find out what punishments they can use.

Punishments are of my choosing.

Corner time

Spanking

More time in diapers 

Early bedtime 

Or as I see fit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, I have rules

1. Always use baby bowls/plates/sippy cups (unless agreed otherwise by Mummy)
2. Always tidy away after playing
3. Eat your food neatly
4. Always tell Mummy the truth
5. Always apologise after breaking a rule
6. Always remember, Mummy loves you
7. Bed time is 9pm
8. Always do what Mummy tells you
9. Max 1 story per night (unless agreed otherwise by Mummy)
10. Never tease Mummy
11. If you break a rule, you will be punished

• Thanks 1

Rules:

1. Try to pee as soon as soon as becoming aware of having something to pour out. Never hold it. Especially when your diaper is saturated, close to leaking, and you don’t have the possibility to change in the near future.

2. Never use Kegels. Let the flow die slowly without any clenching attempt.

2. Keep drinking. Never wait more than 30 minutes between one drink and the next.

• Like 1

i have many rules, several similar to @Diaper Chase. Some main rules are:

(1) Diapers 24/7 except for punishment time, no potty.

(2) No touching of private parts ever, not even through diaper —- strong punishment.

(3) Poop only while squatting in front of Husband.

(4) Onesie worn always, under street clothes in public.

(5) Stay wet always, pee immediately into dry diaper.

The rules I have change deending on the amount of time I have, since I work full time.

On workdays I switch to normal clothing 1 hour before I leave for work, besides that I only get one change after I wake up, so leaks occasionally happen, but as I use exclusively diapers designed for overnight use its generally not that bad. If i use up my changes I have to go without.

On Days where I do not have to work(and the late night immediately before) I have a list of 6 rules

1. Diaper must be used for everything.

2.Changes are when I wake up, Immediatly before or after lunch(depends on diaper state), and after bedtime shower/bath, extra changes are only if the diaper starts leaking bad, or if I have a sitter that day in which case all changes are at thier discretion and I'm not allowed to change myself at all.

3. All food must be well cooked and then run through the blender 30 seconds before it can be eaten.

4. At least 2 hours after lunch must be dedicated to "babyish activities" such as coloring coloring pages or playing with non-connecting blocks (a sitter can grant access to legos for good behavior, but I cant use legos if I'm by myself)

5.At 9pm no matter what I am doing I have to stop, remove(or have removed) my diaper, take a shower, then get rediapered for bed.

6. After I get in bed for the night I must remain in bed until at least 6AM regardless of the state of my diaper (even if it is messy or leaking really bad)

Best is when I have a vacation scheduled(at work vactions have to be scheduled a month in advance) as I have time to both enjoy being a baby and hire a sitter, although sitters usually come with their own rules in addition to mine, and always cost more for messy diapers.

Typical punishments(when there are any) are spankings (with paddle), sitting in corner, removal of access to non-baby items(ex: computer, cellphone, playstation) although pretty much anything the sitter decides is acceptable so long as it remains private and reasonable.

• Thanks 1