LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally myself with incontinence

I actually was able to work with a hypnotist recently on some goals of mine to become incontinent (bed wetting, daytime wetting, bowel control — the whole thing).  It’s been a goal of mine for several years, and I’ve been pretty amazed at the results. 

in two sessions, I can definitely say I have lost my bladder and bowel control. It happened so much faster than I would have imagined, but tbh I was ready for it.  

in some ways it’s been a really big change. In other ways, my body had already started changing after years of near full-time wearing and then going 24/7 a year ago. 

I planned on sharing more today , but actually just wanted to pause and reflect on the title of my post: being incontinent has led to me feeling “like myself” more so than I can remember in a very long time.  ?

there’s this famous saying that I learned a while ago, (and I’m going to totally butcher it), that “when sincerity meets clarity in humility, real change happens and it happens faster than you can imagine.”  I can attest that, for me, this was true. 

anyways, I will probably post more in the coming days to share what it’s like having become incontinent. But I just wanted to pause for now and say how thankful I am that I reached my goals. 

I tried the bed wetting and loss of bladder control hypothesis tapes years back when Tommy was running DPF.

Personally had no luck with them.

I had to diaper train myself to achieve first bladder incontinent followed by bowel incontinence,  which came a lot easier. 

Now I wet and mess myself diapered or not.