LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ask and no anwers?

Wurden Sie nach Ihrer Geschlechtsumwandlung anders behandelt als zuvor? Als ob Sie weniger um Hilfe oder ähnliches gebeten würden? oder ob sich deine Freunde in der Familie dir gegenüber anders verhalten haben? Das geht vor allem an die Transfrauen?

Eine andere Frage, die ich auf Redit gelesen habe, dass einige während ihrer Hormontherapie kleiner geworden sind, ist das wirklich der Fall? weil ich für Frauen sehr klein bin und nicht unbedingt kleiner werden sollte.

• Windelbaby changed the title to Ask and no anwers?

That's a lot of big questions, but I'll do my best. Yes people treat me different since I started presenting as a woman, sometimes just as an ordinary woman, sometimes as a freak but I don't pass all that well. When it goes well, cashiers and whoever will gossip and talk with me, I've even had men offer to get things off high shelves for me, despite me being as tall as them. I've lost family and friends because of my transition but frankly I'm better off without them.

As for the height thing, some people while on cross sex hormones have experience a loss of height and a reduction of shoe size but these are fairly minimal at most two inches and half a foot size. Hormone therapy's affects visually are quite minimal over all personally I've found the biggest change being mentally, less brain fog and better clarity in my thoughts. I like to think of it as before I was engine running on the wrong fuel, it kinda works but it's not the most efficient way to do things.

I hope that helps ^_^

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, Lyra said:

Das sind viele große Fragen, aber ich werde mein Bestes geben. Ja, die Leute behandeln mich anders, seit ich angefangen habe, mich als Frau zu präsentieren, manchmal nur als gewöhnliche Frau, manchmal als Freak, aber ich komme nicht so gut durch. Wenn es gut geht, Kassierer und wer auch immer mit mir klatschen und reden wird, haben mir sogar Männer angeboten, Dinge für mich aus den Regalen zu holen, obwohl ich so groß bin wie sie. Ich habe Familie und Freunde wegen meines Übergangs verloren, aber ehrlich gesagt bin ich ohne sie besser dran.

Was die Körpergröße betrifft, so haben einige Menschen, die Cross-Sex-Hormone einnehmen, einen Höhenverlust und eine Verringerung der Schuhgröße, aber diese sind höchstens zwei Zoll und einen halben Fuß groß. Die visuellen Auswirkungen der Hormontherapie sind insgesamt recht gering. Ich persönlich habe festgestellt, dass die größte Veränderung mental, weniger Gehirnnebel und bessere Klarheit in meinen Gedanken ist. Ich stelle es mir gerne so vor, als ob der Motor mit dem falschen Kraftstoff betrieben worden wäre. Es funktioniert irgendwie, aber es ist nicht die effizienteste Art, Dinge zu tun.

Ich hoffe das hilft ^ _ ^

Many Thanks. Yes it helped me. I deal with the topic a lot because I am planning a coming out so that my greatest dream can come true. I also know that the questions are difficult, but I want to find out as much as possible about the subject. That's why I try to collect as much experience as possible, I hope that more people will come and share their experiences. I don't think it's okay that they are called freak. On the contrary, you are strong because you stand by it. ? :)

I'll start off by saying I'm not transgender but am genderfluid. As such I have no real interest in pursuing hormone therapy, although my hormones are already an unusual combination and non-standard levels for a biological man. I also have no interest in gender confirmation surgeries as I would be giving up parts i like for parts I want. Sadly no hormone therapies or surgeries exist that will support gender fluid individuals properly.

On to the questions, after coming out have people treated me differently, yep. Work, family, friends, it's been a very mixed set of reactions. Some are supportive and I keep them close, some are confused so I educate and share, others are hostile and those I remove from my life. I am who I am. I hurt nobody by being true to myself as both a man and a woman. It's been a journey but mainly a positive one. My Wife and my Daddy both love me and support me for who I am and being true to myself, ALL of myself, has been far more rewarding and positive than negative.

I cant speak to physical results of hormone therapy for myself but definitely for my Daddy it has added muscle mass, deepened his voice, produced more visible male secondary sex characteristics but nothing related to height.

In the end, be true to yourself. The people who love you and matter will be happy for you and those who don't, well, why welcome negativity in your life.

7 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Ich beginne damit, dass ich kein Transgender bin, sondern geschlechtsspezifisch. Als solches habe ich kein wirkliches Interesse an einer Hormontherapie, obwohl meine Hormone für einen biologischen Mann bereits eine ungewöhnliche Kombination und nicht standardmäßige Spiegel sind. Ich habe auch kein Interesse an Operationen zur Bestätigung des Geschlechts, da ich Teile, die ich mag, für Teile aufgeben würde, die ich möchte. Leider gibt es keine Hormontherapien oder -operationen, die geschlechtsspezifische Personen richtig unterstützen.

Auf die Fragen, nachdem ich herausgekommen bin, haben mich die Leute anders behandelt, yep. Arbeit, Familie, Freunde, es waren sehr gemischte Reaktionen. Einige unterstützen mich und ich halte sie in der Nähe, einige sind verwirrt, so dass ich erziehe und teile, andere sind feindselig und diejenigen, die ich aus meinem Leben entferne. Ich bin wer ich bin. Ich habe niemanden verletzt, indem ich mir selbst als Mann und als Frau treu geblieben bin. Es war eine Reise, aber hauptsächlich eine positive. Meine Frau und mein Vater lieben mich beide und unterstützen mich dafür, wer ich bin, und es war weitaus lohnender und positiver als negativ, mir selbst und ALLEN treu zu sein.

Ich kann nicht mit den körperlichen Ergebnissen der Hormontherapie für mich selbst sprechen, aber definitiv für meinen Daddy hat es Muskelmasse hinzugefügt, seine Stimme vertieft, sichtbarere männliche sekundäre Geschlechtsmerkmale hervorgebracht, aber nichts in Bezug auf die Körpergröße.

Am Ende sei dir selbst treu. Die Menschen, die dich lieben und wichtig sind, werden sich für dich freuen und diejenigen, die es nicht tun, warum Negativität in deinem Leben willkommen heißen.

Even if you are not a transgender and I can understand that you don't want to give up one thing for the other. I think it's good that you deal with it so well and that your father and your wife support you. I wouldn't have the courage to part with my friends or anything like that because I don't have very many friends. I read about height on redit stop it wouldn't be the end of the world to get smaller, but since I'm very small I would like to keep this size. and I think it's good that you stay true to yourself and I hope that I can do that too!

21 hours ago, Lyra said:

That's a lot of big questions, but I'll do my best. Yes people treat me different since I started presenting as a woman, sometimes just as an ordinary woman, sometimes as a freak but I don't pass all that well. When it goes well, cashiers and whoever will gossip and talk with me, I've even had men offer to get things off high shelves for me, despite me being as tall as them. I've lost family and friends because of my transition but frankly I'm better off without them.

As for the height thing, some people while on cross sex hormones have experience a loss of height and a reduction of shoe size but these are fairly minimal at most two inches and half a foot size. Hormone therapy's affects visually are quite minimal over all personally I've found the biggest change being mentally, less brain fog and better clarity in my thoughts. I like to think of it as before I was engine running on the wrong fuel, it kinda works but it's not the most efficient way to do things.

I hope that helps ^_^

@Lyra When you love someone, you love them from within. Kisses and hugs. You always have friends here,

• Like 2