LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

tykables bgrade

Wowpally

I just looked them up and the way it sounds to me after reading there description i would not put my money into it because it sounds like theyd leak and thats not how a diaper work for my baby butt. But i have not tried them so i cant really judge good and the ink problem would be ok but the waistband being short or tall would annoy the fudge outta me.  

I ordered them. They should function like the other diapers (no leaking), but just a little bit 'off'. My fiancé has ordered diapers like that before, and he said they worked perfectly well. We haven't received them yet, but I'm not too worried about how they function. Diapers are expensive so I'll take any deal on them that I can lol 

My biggest issue is they are not significantly cheaper than ordering a full case of A grade diapers. like 4% cheaper or something stupidly small. for that price I will just order to spec product.

• Like 1
On 1/29/2021 at 3:00 AM, DAQ said:

My biggest issue is they are not significantly cheaper than ordering a full case of A grade diapers. like 4% cheaper or something stupidly small. for that price I will just order to spec product.

That's a crock!  When ABU had an order of Simples come in with the wrong size on the taping panel, they sold them off at about 15% discount.  Nothing else wrong with them other than that, so it was a pretty good deal.

What is strange to me is these come in bags of 12 and not 10 like the normal bags. I wonder if it is a new vendor that screwed up the production.

To be fair the B grades are 16% less than the half cases.

I received a case worth about a week ago and have worn 3 or 4 of the diapers with zero issues. No leaks, same fit. Mostly what I have noticed is the print may be off centered or what not but nothing that effects functionality