LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone, my name is Jason and as soon as I turned 18 I joined this site. I enjoy reading in forums and helping others my age that go through the binge and purge process. I was introduced to diapers by my loving aunt, and on my own I grew to love diapers. To many outside this realm there is hate and confussion. I am 18 years old and was never abused physically or sexually nor do I wish to abuse anyone under the age of 18. There is so much hate pointed at us because we love diapers. I get the double whammy because I am also gay. Gay and bisexual and trans people are labeled confused and mixed up, and strange. I live a very normal life like everyone else. I have a boyfriend, I worked before the pandemic hit and I will be going to college. Nothing mixed up there. I am here and I wish to follow in my aunts footsteps and make her proud of what I can accomplish in a short time. @Evelyn Dellcerro& @TransfusionelleYou both are my guiding light and without your lovely caring, and sharing and unconditional love I would not be here today. I love all of you and I wish to set an example of what acceptance can achieve. Peace from New York and by all means learn to love and accept others in need.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

Hello everyone, my name is Jason and as soon as I turned 18 I joined this site. I enjoy reading in forums and helping others my age that go through the binge and purge process. I was introduced to diapers by my loving aunt, and on my own I grew to love diapers. To many outside this realm there is hate and confussion. I am 18 years old and was never abused physically or sexually nor do I wish to abuse anyone under the age of 18. There is so much hate pointed at us because we love diapers. I get the double whammy because I am also gay. Gay and bisexual and trans people are labeled confused and mixed up, and strange. I live a very normal life like everyone else. I have a boyfriend, I worked before the pandemic hit and I will be going to college. Nothing mixed up there. I am here and I wish to follow in my aunts footsteps and make her proud of what I can accomplish in a short time. @Evelyn Dellcerro& @TransfusionelleYou both are my guiding light and without your lovely caring, and sharing and unconditional love I would not be here today. I love all of you and I wish to set an example of what acceptance can achieve. Peace from New York and by all means learn to love and accept others in need.

I speak for both of us Jason, and we will love you no matter what choices you make. You are a man now, and we want to see you be the best example of what simple love can accomplish.. Make us proud !

• Thanks 2

I have been turned ON by diapers, I guess all my life. I have had a pee , plastic, etc fetish as far back as I can remember ,, I respect my wife, enough to do all my pee play etc in the privacy of my spare bedroom. She can't have sex, not to say we haven't had our share of arguments , and we both work it out.

I have found many ways to self play and I have a very good imagination, I will listen to audio tracts that will get my mind in a better mental state to enjoy my pleasures. 

AmorfraidaJR, I have very much enjoyed MM ing you I will say I am impressed with you, theres many older adults that don't have the since you have. I would have you as my friend any day. 

I remember way back, when I was a young teen, I was sitting for a friends kid, she needed a diaper change, I took care of it, and the plastic when I rolled up the old one felt soft warm,,,,, I stole one of hers and peed into it full and soft, I used it for a pleasure, it was amazing how it felt like to take care of my Horney teen self with it. I was in love with diapers, but Then I went to oh wow, I am a sicko, I can't like this it's not cool etc etc................I now wish I could get some of the old pampers plastic backed, they are an awesome feeling. The newer ones not plastic backed are ok, but they always have to change and so called improve, stuff.

17 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I have been turned ON by diapers, I guess all my life. I have had a pee , plastic, etc fetish as far back as I can remember ,, I respect my wife, enough to do all my pee play etc in the privacy of my spare bedroom. She can't have sex, not to say we haven't had our share of arguments , and we both work it out.

I have found many ways to self play and I have a very good imagination, I will listen to audio tracts that will get my mind in a better mental state to enjoy my pleasures. 

AmorfraidaJR, I have very much enjoyed MM ing you I will say I am impressed with you, theres many older adults that don't have the since you have. I would have you as my friend any day. 

I remember way back, when I was a young teen, I was sitting for a friends kid, she needed a diaper change, I took care of it, and the plastic when I rolled up the old one felt soft warm,,,,, I stole one of hers and peed into it full and soft, I used it for a pleasure, it was amazing how it felt like to take care of my Horney teen self with it. I was in love with diapers, but Then I went to oh wow, I am a sicko, I can't like this it's not cool etc etc................I now wish I could get some of the old pampers plastic backed, they are an awesome feeling. The newer ones not plastic backed are ok, but they always have to change and so called improve, stuff.

My first time wearing a diaper did it for me. I was only 13 years young. That erection that lasted for hours from warm pee on my testicles taught me a whole new meaning of fun. You are not nor will you ever be a sicko. I applaud you and hug you that you are man enough to love your wife and do things for yourself. We all have arguments, and yes we all work them out like humans. I am saddened that your wife cannot have sex but happy that she won't shun you or berate you for having fun on your own. Life is all about fulfillment, and my aunts have taught me that. I am glad that we can MM each other and chat and I have lots of love and respect for you. I was always taught to love and respect my elders, because I will be there one day and teaching the youth. Peace my friend and MM me anytime anyday.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

My first time wearing a diaper did it for me. I was only 13 years young. That erection that lasted for hours from warm pee on my testicles taught me a whole new meaning of fun. You are not nor will you ever be a sicko. I applaud you and hug you that you are man enough to love your wife and do things for yourself. We all have arguments, and yes we all work them out like humans. I am saddened that your wife cannot have sex but happy that she won't shun you or berate you for having fun on your own. Life is all about fulfillment, and my aunts have taught me that. I am glad that we can MM each other and chat and I have lots of love and respect for you. I was always taught to love and respect my elders, because I will be there one day and teaching the youth. Peace my friend and MM me anytime anyday.

My first diaper cumming,,,, was about the same age, I had many pee wet pee blankets and a wet pee bed, of my brothers ,, they wet and I didn't so I loved playing in there bed, about 10-11yrs old. Both were the best memories ever???

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
On 4/1/2021 at 11:30 AM, Pete671 said:

Hi nice to see your post, I'd be fascinated to learn how your loving aunt introduced you to diapers but don't want to intrude,,, all the best,,,

@Pete671 my story is here for all to read. I am my own person. Nobody forced me or coerced me, I learned to love diapers on my own. If I find the post I will be happy to give you an IRL,,, Hugs to you

• Like 1
  • Hello :)