LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footie Pajama...Public...Fetish(?)

Footiecrinkle

On 11/30/2023 at 8:29 AM, Toecaps Denton said:

Weather's getting cold. Anybody breaking out their footed pjs?

Have sleept in my footed pjs for some weeks now - so warm and comfy 🥰 It has been pretty cold outside lately, the last 6 nights the out temperature has been below 10C/14F each night 🥶

On 11/30/2023 at 2:29 AM, Toecaps Denton said:

Weather's getting cold. Anybody breaking out their footed pjs?

I never put mine away, only time I don't wear them is when its too stinkin hot in the house.

Not too many worries there, my house is always cool there are very few nights I can't wear lovely footed jammies, but on those nights I have a red unionsuit that fills in.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/23/2021 at 3:42 PM, Footiecrinkle said:

Hi all,

Anyone else have a strange love of seeing pajamas, especially footie pajamas/onesies/kigurumi, in public, or selse outside getting dirty or swimming? I'm mostly talking about media here as it rarely happens in real life. Thus I've always loved Hitchhikers Guide, Poltergeist 3, Peter Pan, and Where The Wild Things Are, as well as that Growing Pains episode with the dream sequence where the siblings are at a nightclub in their pajamas, with the youngest wearing an 80s footed sleeper.

Now, don't get me wrong, my attraction is to the garment, not to the possibly underage characters in these films.

I've always loved the idea of a character padding around in public or in the wild in footies, getting the feet and sleeper dirty or wet without a care in the world or perhaps a bit of embarrassment. Diapers are entirely optional.

I actually have a few story ideas I may work up.

1: A boy is taken, Hitchhikers Guide style, in the night while wearing footie pajamas or a onesie, and gallivants around the galaxy in his increasingly tattered and dirty pjs. Hi is occasionally embarrassed by his attire, but not enough to change.

2: The school "pajama boy" always wears footies or a sleeper every day to school, and his adventures. One possible scenario is him taking his normally non pajama-clad best friend on a vacation, on the condition that the friend has to wear footies like he does.

Anyone know of any recent movies or shows with footies in them? The only recent one I can think of is "Kindlesticks" from Creeped Out, but that was more of a back-zip Halloween costume than pajamas, but those are cool too.

There were also some footie pajamas in the mud videos on Youtube a while back which were awesome as well, but they seem to have been taken down.

Cheers.

I prefer to wear footed pajamas. It keep me baby snuggly and warm especially after my wife changes my diapers and lotions my legs and foot before pacing me into a footed pj