LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tentative Book Cover in the Works

Here's a book cover I'm in the process of making for my next book in the Diaper Plague series. It is about a MtF transgender.

I have another one I'll post up once I've made it presentable to see which one is better liked.

1a956b91945d0f7201f33890750c788822896204

Personally, I don't like the half-man/half-woman cover thing. It kinda gives the feeling that you're going for the "shock value" with the character being trans, and I know there's a lot of trans people who complain about being treated like some in-between gender when they feel all man or all woman. (Of course, some trans people are an in-between gender, that's a separate situation. But an MtF generally wants to be seen as a woman who has sometimes been mistaken for a man, not someone who's in between man and woman.)

But I guess it depends on whether the character's more intended as a fairly realistic portrayal of a transgender person, or more of a gender TF/crossdressing fetish fuel character that doesn't really represent any real people.

• Like 1

I see the half man half woman picture as representing the transition from male to female socially.  I'm assuming the story is about a character with a male body, who grew up raised/ socialized as male (assigned male at birth??) and transitions/ comes out later in life and the cover art reflects that.  Or the cover art reflects the ideal stereotypes society has of both genders and how the MTF character handles the societal shifts? 

As for the covers themselves, I like the first pic with the house. Makes it feel like it's upper crust/ high society  or at least upper middle class, which again is the societal ideal of success. While the second pic with the woods in the background kinda clashes with the fancy clothes, makes me feel like they're at a photoshoot or something?  Not trying to nit pick or anything, just giving you my impression of both pics. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I went with this as my cover when I published the story a few weeks ago. I think it turned out pretty well. I made it a public street with a sign for a comfort station in the background. I filled out her hips and made the diaper droop between her legs large.

The cover of a book is to grab attention and draw the reader in.

The story is about a guy born in the time of the diaper plague where all women are infected with the virus that destroys their continence secretly wants to wear diapers. He makes a few mistakes and winds up in state-sanctioned counseling. From there, things surface that let him realize his internal conflicts.

4481717790688123f21365d1dc3ce6544a75ed8b