LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm not sure I want to potty anymore

I've been 247 for sometime, lately.  I once went for 3yrs.

If I do it now,  I'm going for a no potty policy.  Yesterday I unlocked for cleaning and airing, I did ask first.  Used the potty, 3 times and felt guilty each time. 

I think, most of us, hate the monster.   I don't think I've ever been scared of the potty until yesterday.  I've been two weeks minimum out of the bathroom. Except for my mouth and body cleaning, let's be clear. When I had to go, my first thought was I need a diaper.  Not, go to the bathroom. I think it's scary.

When I'm doing things in the bathroom it's fine, okay, whatever.  If I have to use it, it gets bad.  Not fear, but some sort of anxiety. 

I don't know.  I might just leave that thing alone.  I like diapers I don't like potty's.  It doesn't make sense.  I used to wear at work, I could again I suppose 

Disenchantment s1e3.

• Like 1

I've been 24/7 for almost a year now, and I know what you mean about the anxiety/bit of guilt. I use the monster when I hafta (at work for number 2), but it doesn't feel anywhere near right anymore.

I've been 24/7 for about 21 months now, however I pretty much always do #2 on the potty - it's just too much work otherwise, and, my wife barely puts up with my being in diapers as it is, so doing THAT might push her past the breaking point. 

But, in general, I don't feel that using the potty is "cheating". I make the rules for this "game", such as it is, and my goals for myself were to simply always wear diapers, and that is what I have been able to do, so far. Although I have a doctor's appointment this week that has me going back and forth on what to wear - I'd have to go buy underwear, which does feel like a backward step, but, this doctor has known me since I was a kid so showing up in a diaper would precipitate a long conversation. But, I have found myself in situations before where my diaper was close to capacity, and I needed to pee, and there wasn't going to be a good opportunity to get changed for a while yet, and a diaper leak would have been deeply inconvenient, so, I've given in and used the potty. 

That said, having allowed myself to dribble intermittently into my pants for close to two years now, while I can go short periods of time without leaking, it isn't very comfortable anymore to do that, so, whereas before, I made the "rules", now, in some respects, the diapers do!

If you want to wear diapers and feel better just going in your diapers, then just use your diapers. No shame in it. :)  Little Sherri is right- it's your body, your rules.  (Unless you're seeking incontinence and reach a point in your training when you'll wet or mess your pants without a diaper- then it's the diaper rules. ?)

Still staying diapered.  Tomorrow, or maybe today makes one month.  Four times on the potty, so I'm doing pretty good.  

I started this when Amber had to travel for work.  Her two week stint turned into a month.  She got home two nights ago.  She's fine with it, even put me in pants and dressed me, and unlocked my boy stuff!  Pretty sure that's only today though.  

Now apart from hating the pottymonster, I kinda like being told what to do and not do, and we do keep that thing put away until she needs it for something. These things do make your pants work better, if your guy can turn upward, it will, and that's bad news for your pants.  Being locked up sucks at first, a lot.  I saw an ad for one, said "Hey that might be fun."  Three days later, we got a package. 

I misbehave, almost constantly, I've had a lot of free time, which I could use to find trouble. 

Might do in the potty when I need to. I expect to stay in pants 99%.

I should've known better. 

I woke up at around 2am, a little wet *yes!*  Got the pc fired up, because I'm not going to get back to sleep and know it.  I had something like an accident, while reading the news.  I've been consciously not holding for a month.  So within 5 min I'm soaked.

I randomly grab some pants out of the diaper crate.  Megamax.  Okay, I don't have anything to do.  Got into it, and immediately had to poop.  You know how those tapes are.

Currently struggling, I'm still dry, well maybe not.  I was planning on a noon change and now I don't know if I can make it.  No coffee, that's for sure.  I do want some though.

Ah, screw it I want coffee.  I'll have coffee.  I know what's going to happen, but if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it.