LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Protecbriefs now for adults!

XyXy

https://www.protecbriefs.com

These are a nice alternative to plastic pants. They are waterproof and absorbent high rise shorts. They are the best solution for sidesleepers I have found. Every exit point where a diaper can leak is covered. They are comfortable enough to wear day and night. Leaks are wicked very quickly and holds I would guess 500ml on their own. They do not wick to the outside like some plastic pants can. They are about as leakproof a solution as you can find. I have been using these for several months with 0 leaks. They are offering 10% off the new launch with code PROTEC10.  

20210116_131034.jpg

• Like 1

Cool product - they seem like they might do a really great job for longer stretches in the saddle, so to speak. How bulky are they under clothes? I generally could wear size 36 pants, but I buy 38's for a better fit over a diaper. Would these add to the bulk or do they work more like compression garments, reducing visual bulk? 

52 minutes ago, XyXy said:

This is a medium. Wearing a Confidry medium underneath.

Just one more question. Was that a fresh diaper or had it been used somewhat? Just trying to gauge the amount of bulge that happens.

24 minutes ago, olympus said:

Just one more question. Was that a fresh diaper or had it been used somewhat? Just trying to gauge the amount of bulge that happens.

Oh, haha, well it was in the morning, so pretty soaked. Both were actually, but my bed was dry!

44 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Cool product - they seem like they might do a really great job for longer stretches in the saddle, so to speak. How bulky are they under clothes? I generally could wear size 36 pants, but I buy 38's for a better fit over a diaper. Would these add to the bulk or do they work more like compression garments, reducing visual bulk? 

I wear them day and night. I have a 34" waist and wear 36" pants. They are not noticeable because they do compress a bit and completely muffle the crinkle. Even the loudest diapers are completely silent. They do of course add a little bulk, but nothing crazy. I wear them regularly under my pants especially when going out with friends, and nobody ever notices. Most of my friends don't even know I wear diapers.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 1/17/2021 at 5:33 PM, XyXy said:

https://www.protecbriefs.com

These are a nice alternative to plastic pants. They are waterproof and absorbent high rise shorts. They are the best solution for sidesleepers I have found. Every exit point where a diaper can leak is covered. They are comfortable enough to wear day and night. Leaks are wicked very quickly and holds I would guess 500ml on their own. They do not wick to the outside like some plastic pants can. They are about as leakproof a solution as you can find. I have been using these for several months with 0 leaks. They are offering 10% off the new launch with code PROTEC10.  

20210116_131034.jpg

Thank you so much for pointing these out! I've been looking for a solution to protect myself better at night, and for me, it seems like these would hit all the key points I'm looking for in a 'plastic pant': leak protection, noise reduction, and something that doesn't look too "baby-ish".

It's been a little while since this thread was bumped, but I'm curious.... if you (or anyone else) owns a pair of these, how well have they been holding up over a few years of use? 

(If I get a pair myself, I will share my experience here later!)