LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

is there a teacher (english) in the house?

im wondering if there is an english teacher on the board, prefferably one that is pro 2nd amendment, i need a little help with something i want to see about getting to my states general assembly, before i send it to the state senator for my district i want to make sure its ok, structured in a way that is more likely to be understood(i suck at sentence structure) and i want to improve my chances on it.

"to the legislative body of the state of ky

i wish to adress you about a very concerning issue, that issue being joe bidens tax on guns and magazines over 10 rounds. while the constitution does allow for a tax, that tax must be reasonable and not prohibitive towards the rights that said constitution is to gaurantee the freedoms of. the tax mentioned would be, in short, a prohibitive tax for the low/fixed income residents of the state of ky, and would adversely affect those such as myself, one on a fixed income. this tax calls for 200 dollars per gun, and an additional 200 per magazine over 10 rounds, those of us on a fixed income cannot afford this, and would make us criminals without having done one(1) thing wrong, for exercising our God given, constitutionally protected rights to bear arms. those like myself would be forced to choose one of 2 paths, 1: give up said guns and be at the mercy, or lackthereof of criminals, who care nothing about the law in the first place, or 2:lie about not having them, risking imprisonment for trying to keep said rights and firearms to defend ourselves, our loved ones, and our homes. both options are egregious and unconsionable, and i call on you, the state legislature, to insulate your constituents against this prohibitive poverty tax, by drafting and passing a state law in no uncertain terms FORBIDDING the enforcement of said tax, exempting the residents of the state of ky from said and any other prohibitive tax, requiring incarceration of not less than 10 years for any official that tries to enforce the collection of said tax, 10 years incarceration for any official who tries to collect said firearms, 10 years encarceration for any official who tries to arrest any resident of the state of ky for failure to disclose the ownership and/or failure to pay said tax on said firearms, all terms to be served consecutively and not concurrently by state law. not only should this law be drafted and enacted, it will serve as an example to other states who wish to pass such protections for its residents, as is your duty as lawmakers. i also wish to ask that legislation be passed forbidding the requirement of a license to purchase firearms and/or ammunition and/or firearm accessories for the same reason as given above."

You need to capitolize stuff.

You've got a lot of run-on sentences

P.S.: You'll never get laws passed to prosecute gov't officials. Better to defeat the tax itself .

I wish to address you regarding a very important matter , the issue being President Bidens proposed tax on both weapons and high-capacity magazines. While the Constitution does allow for such a tax, it should be reasonable and not prohibitive to the 2nd Amendment rights of gun owners. This tax measure would be prohibitive and        harmful for all residents of the state of Kentucky, but especially so for those of us on fixed or low incomes. 

The proposed measure would adversely affect the citizens of this great  country and state on several levels. First thing is that it would be next to impossible for a great many citizens to be able to afford an extra $200 per weapon, and an additional $200 per magazine.  It seems safe to say that this measure is nothing more than the latest knee-jerk reaction to addressing the rampant gun violence in our country...another new tax .  Secondly, it places people in the untenable position of being forced to choose between obeying the law, or possessing the adequate and appropriate means to defend themselves, their families, and their communities. Obeying the law in this instance would place ordinary law-abiding citizens at a greatly increased risk at the hands of violent criminals who care nothing for the law. For the government to create these conditions seems clearly egregious and  unconstitutional. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness can be challenging enough without bad guys roaming our streets with fully automatic assault weapons. 

Therefore, and on behalf of my fellow citizens, I call upon the elected leadership of the State of Kentucky to unconditionally oppose this tax  measure. To do otherwise would be a betrayal of  the trust and respect of the people, not to mention the sworn oaths of the political leaders of Kentucky. Thank You for your respectful consideration of my proposal. 

sorry it took so long to get back to you on this

thanks for the help, i might be a bit agressive on the punishing any who would come to say "you got guns, give'em up" or "you didnt pay this bullshit tax, open up im haulin' ya to da poky!", i just hate the idea of anyone, myself included having to choose between safety (obviously real safety, from any who would do me or my family harm) or following a law that shouldnt be written let alone passed, i would like to see some kind of penalty for any who try. i see you made a few changes, but frankly those changes sound a lot better than what i had, im not very good at getting what i want others to understand across, i had a letter i wanted to send to nintendo corporate about the switch(and a game they allow on their store that is pro-antifa called "tonight we riot"), mind taking a look at that too?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Elbs said:

Lol, you actually think owning guns makes you safer? Do you realize how many people each year are killed by their own guns?

to put it simply, yes, owning guns do make me safer, and im speaking from experience of having to use 3 guns before, 1 to handle a woodpecker damaging my house, another to deal with a copperhead outside, and another to put down 3 copperheads, 2 of them i shot INSIDE my house(it was moms cricket, which thank God is compatible with .22 snake shot as opposed to my 10/22), we had a total of 3 in the house, a fireman got the 3rd, i shot 2, then one on the back porch, for a total of 5 snakes altogether, without that crickett one or both could have been bitten, i might have been better off than mom seeing as she is a diabetic with a bad heart i think the venom would have a considerably worse effect on her than me, not to mention that just having my 9mm made us feel much more secure when my now late former stepfather went nuts and ran us out of the house in the middle of the night threatening to kill us, and the pump action when we had to go back later that day to get mom meds so we can bug out(we didnt have time to think to grab those when we got ran out, and he tried to trap us, we was just ready incase he would catch us, one of us was watching the door with the shotgun while i got what we could, during a time he claimed in text that he would be out, he thought he could trap us there, not even half way through that time he headed back to the house, what he didnt know was we got what we needed, and passed him on the highway, and called the sheriffs office to let them know where he was going, because they had EPO and a vacate order to serve, a nice little "fuck you" to him), as for people killed by their own guns, most of those would likely be suicides and they will take their own lives with whatever is available, gun or not. its only me and my mom here, we dont get a lot of visitors and those that do own guns too, no kids here(thank God, i cant stand kids), and if someone breaks in they wont have time to get my gun from me. so to answer again, yes, owning guns makes me safer.

• Thanks 1