LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie size?

marinus18

I want to get a onesie but I just can't get the size. According my measurements my torse needs size L but my legs need size XXL. I've never had the idea of having abnormal proportions so is there something I'm not doing right? How do they measure your legs?

Diapers already are very different in size. I use size M while with regular underwear I have XXL. I'm not a hardcore ABDL and not very rich so before I drop 60 euro's on something I want to know for sure it won't go to waste.

Check out the Rearz site; they do a god job of explaining the sizing. I had a couple of early issues with ordering them, but once I broke out the tape measure, I figured it out and now I'm quite happy with them. https://rearz.ca/onesie-bodysuit-black/

I am 5' 10" (178 cm) tall, size 36 waist (91.5 cm), weigh about 190 lbs (~86 kg), and their size large fits me perfectly. I have unusually large legs, and although the medium size for most diapers fits my waist, I often find that the lower tapes barely make it onto the landing zone, so a large in some diaper brands fits me better. The Rearz onesies are made with 5% spandex so they are quite stretchy. 

Their medium fits on me but is really snug, and their XL size is excessively long and doesn't support my diaper. 

20 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Check out the Rearz site; they do a god job of explaining the sizing. I had a couple of early issues with ordering them, but once I broke out the tape measure, I figured it out and now I'm quite happy with them. https://rearz.ca/onesie-bodysuit-black/

I am 5' 10" (178 cm) tall, size 36 waist (91.5 cm), weigh about 190 lbs (~86 kg), and their size large fits me perfectly. I have unusually large legs, and although the medium size for most diapers fits my waist, I often find that the lower tapes barely make it onto the landing zone, so a large in some diaper brands fits me better. The Rearz onesies are made with 5% spandex so they are quite stretchy. 

Their medium fits on me but is really snug, and their XL size is excessively long and doesn't support my diaper. 

I'm 191 cm and have a waist of around 37 and weigh around 115 kg.

The one I want is a full body onesee. The measurements though just don't seem to line up. https://ab-dl-tb-club-shop.nl/volwassen-print-jammies-met-voeten?tag=jammies

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

I did measure myself but the proportions really just don't add up. In torso I'm below S size while in legs I'm above XL.

Sounds like you're in the same boat I am - oversized legs relative to the rest of you. My advice would be to heed the leg sizing, because if you go smaller and your legs don't fit, it will be useless. Also keep in mind that it will likely shrink a bit when washed. Good luck. 

I'm a fan of Little For Big, and a lot of Amazon users post what their sizes are with their proportions.  The biggest measurement they see issue with is the torso length (if too short, you won't be able to button your onesie!)

8 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Sounds like you're in the same boat I am - oversized legs relative to the rest of you. My advice would be to heed the leg sizing, because if you go smaller and your legs don't fit, it will be useless. Also keep in mind that it will likely shrink a bit when washed. Good luck. 

But with other clothing I've never had this. With my pyjama's I always just went XL and both fit fine.

8 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

https://rearz.ca/safari-jammies/

They have a picture showing where to measure.

With the legs how should I measure? Like in the picture with my legs spread from my crotch to the ground. Or just measure my leg on it's own? That makes a 2 size difference. From the crotch down comes out at size L and just my leg is size XXL.

4 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Have you tried emailing Rearz and asking them?

If you are talking about measurement #7, the difference between L and XXL is 1 cm. I would go with the XXL because 1 cm isn't that much too big, and would give more room for a thicker diaper. 

It's 88 cm which is almost a whole foot off from either XXL or XXXL. For some reason that one jump is massive. The proportions for me just are really off. I think it's because I'm tall but not really obese. So I need large sizes in height but not in width which is why the torso needs to be so much shorter than my legs. Though it's annoying the jump from XXL to XXXL is so large since it means neither one will fit.
What other onesies like that are there? I've tried looking but full suits are surprisingly very hard to find. I think I would have to go for one without footies so that the vertical size doesn't have to be so exact but those are even harder to find.

Size - Factors to consider with the Little For Big clothing - - - 

If you look at the Little For Big website check out the measurement chart.

Amazon.com also has the LFB line or at least some of it.

The LFB clothing (fabric) is really stretchable but there are limits.

Forget the waist measurement - go for the torso length to be able snap those crotch poppers.

Consider how many diapers or padding you are trying to contain down there -

an extra couple inches in the torso length may help - but then the diaper sagging may factor in.

LFB those snap poppers will hold a degree of pressure but with frequent wear -

wear and tear will be a telling tale (don't over stress them) !

The snaps are plastic.

After the wear and tear factor consider beefing the crotch panel and using metal snaps.

As for the Bust/Chest get something close - the fabric is as noted stretchable and should

not be a problem unless wearing a well padded bosom (BRA) greater than "D" cup.

The neck line on some of the LFB clothing maybe real tight in pulling on - some of the clothing

have two snaps on the left shoulder to ease in pulling on (think tight crew neck).

The LFB in reality is sized for the adult female allowing for large thighs - males should not have

a problem in this area. Looking at some of the photos of the clothing note that the location of

the snap crotch is just a tad lower than the dimensions of the hips.

HIPS are always larger than the Waist.

Best consider sizing UP one size for a better more comfortable fit.

I have the Sailor Blue skirted outfit - measurements say 2XL for me but I moved UP to 3XL

and it was the right move - everything fits fine* - no sags - no overstressing the snaps -

waist and chest just the right amount ease - * the only problem is in the neck pulling on

the onesie - a real tight fit but passable (had to remove glasses) !

With those with modesty concerns LFB onesie clothing is usually paired with a skirt or other covering.

But you are a BIG ADULT BABY that should not be of concern now should it ? 

Prints and Colors - Lions Tigers and Bears what are you afraid of ? 

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2021 at 9:31 PM, BabyLock said:

Size - Factors to consider with the Little For Big clothing - - - 

If you look at the Little For Big website check out the measurement chart.

Amazon.com also has the LFB line or at least some of it.

The LFB clothing (fabric) is really stretchable but there are limits.

Forget the waist measurement - go for the torso length to be able snap those crotch poppers.

Consider how many diapers or padding you are trying to contain down there -

an extra couple inches in the torso length may help - but then the diaper sagging may factor in.

LFB those snap poppers will hold a degree of pressure but with frequent wear -

wear and tear will be a telling tale (don't over stress them) !

The snaps are plastic.

After the wear and tear factor consider beefing the crotch panel and using metal snaps.

As for the Bust/Chest get something close - the fabric is as noted stretchable and should

not be a problem unless wearing a well padded bosom (BRA) greater than "D" cup.

The neck line on some of the LFB clothing maybe real tight in pulling on - some of the clothing

have two snaps on the left shoulder to ease in pulling on (think tight crew neck).

The LFB in reality is sized for the adult female allowing for large thighs - males should not have

a problem in this area. Looking at some of the photos of the clothing note that the location of

the snap crotch is just a tad lower than the dimensions of the hips.

HIPS are always larger than the Waist.

Best consider sizing UP one size for a better more comfortable fit.

I have the Sailor Blue skirted outfit - measurements say 2XL for me but I moved UP to 3XL

and it was the right move - everything fits fine* - no sags - no overstressing the snaps -

waist and chest just the right amount ease - * the only problem is in the neck pulling on

the onesie - a real tight fit but passable (had to remove glasses) !

With those with modesty concerns LFB onesie clothing is usually paired with a skirt or other covering.

But you are a BIG ADULT BABY that should not be of concern now should it ? 

Prints and Colors - Lions Tigers and Bears what are you afraid of ? 

I eventually found another one. The one I first found just had really weird proportions. I would think though that legs would be the real determining factor. Since the torso needs to be lose in order to allow breathing and things like belly make it highly variable. Legs however are completely fixed in length and that was the issue. The XL and XXL jumped almost two inches in leg length. But the one I now have I do like though it rips really easily. I wish I would be able to find one that was a little tougher.