LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m looking to roleplay

Mummyclaire

Hi I’m new to the site but not the lifestyle. I’m looking to make some new friends and roleplay. Read my ideas bellow and let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions of your own.

1- your my boss I’m your secretary and I catch you looking at a abdl website and slowly start getting you to regress

2- I’ve just married your brother you lose your job and need somewhere to live I agree to let you stay if you do as your told

3- if you have an idea let me know 

I look forward to roleplaying 

I really like number two, and an idea I have is I'm your nextdoor neighbor. You catch me and my friends one night breaking a window on a car. Instead of giving me and my friends away, you claim you saw another group of people entirely. In return, I have to do whatever you tell me. 

I really like number 2 how about we go with the spin that I have to follow the house rules your kids follow. One of the rules is anyone who sets the bed gets put in diapers for bed for a week. If it happens twice you get treated like a baby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, just wanted to say I love your writing, would you be interested in discussing plot ideas? The humiliation and mind control in your stories is top-notch! I'd be especially interested in someone being demoted in school grade (eventually to daycare but we could make some pit stops in grade school) and/or unsuccessfully potty trained, but option 1 on this post also sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to roleplay if you are still looking?

I like option 2, we could spin it to be more realistic, lost job because of covid. Happy to discuss further. Nothing is off limits for me.