LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Now that we have the Babykins rubber sheets back, after a fasion, since you must cut themto fit. I am on a new projet.: Getting Rearz to carry a reasonalbe inventory of the old A. C. Medical skirts Currently, they have some items. a ful-cirlce plastic 15" skirt, which is more suitable for sissies than LG's and  some rubber skirts. To be decent over any substantial diapers, the 15" must be worn too low at the waist to make for easy changes

I am hoping to get them to revive as much of the A.C. Medical line as I can. I am thinking of lengths from 18 to 28 or 30 inches. A. C. Medical had up to about 37". These will require cutting two half-circles and sewing them together. I am also trying to get A-linemidels. The longer skirts would be useful for babydolls for our purposes. Also, A. C. Medical said that somep persons would prefer them to waterproof panties at night and they have been an aloternative to waterproof panties under deresses and skirts since the 1970's

Some Examples (some of which are older items no longer available)

large.chrbbdoll.jpg.cd6b8c6b9f1dfcde54fd

BABYDOLLS

large.416314004_albumcover.jpg.06f35b10f

SKIRTS

For more: See LITTLE CHRISTINE'S ALBUMS

Other items, such as tops, robes, etc, not includied

I have been told by Rearz to contact them later in January as they are backed up with orders from the holidays.. I would like to know what kind of market they could be tempted with

Who is interested?

Can't say I'm too much into this.   I have one plastic dress that DD through in with another order a while back.   I think I've worn it once on a lark (it was pouring down rain and figured it would be a good ideaa).

So PLASTIC SKIRTS - you want to make more crinkle NOISE than the diapers within !

Hummm - Interesting !

Actually it is more of a "shshsh"ing sound or a rstle than a crinkle. And you kow that Mommy will just love to fondle you  because your clothes feel like flower petals. And she might slip her hand under you short little babydoll orr skirt to get some padded feelies, too