LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Petplay Communities

I've been looking all over for a website that deals with PetPlay, or human-animal roleplay fetishists. Does anyone know of a good site to go to, or an active community or anything? All I know of are two sites that seem to be based in the UK (not bad on their own, but useless for helping someone stateside get active), and at least one is directed at gay members (useless because I'm not gay).

Any help you have would be appreciated...or just talk with me here about it. Either one works, I suppose.

Hiya Toddler,

i received an email last month about an event call the "8th Annual Dog n Pony Show" in San Fran on one of the BDSM mailing lists i'm on. i don't know if you're interested in meeting offline people or would just prefer online, but either way, they seem to have some decent links that may help you find a group.

*hugs*

michelle

PS: Here's a copy of the email i received...

The Eighth Annual Dog and Pony Show

(a non-commercial erotic role play event)

April 20-22, 2007 in San Francisco

A weekend of human pets, including two open parties, a day of classes,

a banquet, and a park outing.

A gorgeous show pony, a well-trained police dog, a pile of romping

kittens, a latex stallion pulling his mistress

Hiya Toddler,

i received an email last month about an event call the "8th Annual Dog n Pony Show" in San Fran on one of the BDSM mailing lists i'm on. i don't know if you're interested in meeting offline people or would just prefer online, but either way, they seem to have some decent links that may help you find a group.

*hugs*

michelle

PS: Here's a copy of the email i received...

Thanks very much; I'm not opposed to IRL meetings, though online resources make it easier to work up the courage you need. Every little bit helps in the search.

At least one of the books in the "Beauty Trilogy is very much about Pony Play"....

The Beauty Trilogy a BDSM sorta series, it's about a girl who is a slave named beauty...they are quite sexually explicit and sort of a cult classic for some in the bdsm crowd.......not really my particular favorite......but i learned a LOT about Pony Play through reading them.....

i once was a F/family member in a bdsm/roleplay/F/family room when Yahoo still had it's user rooms........it was a wonderful room full of wonderful people........i've met many of T/them online and missed them a lot after yahoo shut em down....

sweet cin of LC or cinnie if ya knowed me... aka jennie bear

• 3 years later...