LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Piddle Punk Princess

Sitting on the floor in her Princess training panties playing video games, Ko had gone through an energy drink and three bottles of water in the last hour. Mommy's rule was that she had to follow an energy drink with two bottles of water, the little smilodon taking it as a challenge and decided to pounce them both. She had begun to regret it now though as the urge to go was causing her to squirm, but she wanted to get through this gig first. 

The kitten whined as what she expected to take five minutes had become thirty. They couldn't make it straight forward? Go in, get the data and send it to the girl? No, she had to go to the girl to deliver it by hand. Finally, the need to go was too great and she tossed the controller up on the bed in frustration as she scrambled to her feet and rushed to the bathroom, but the door was closed. "Oh no…" She whined as she saw the light peeking under it and gave it a knock. "Mommy?"

"Yes princess?" Nozomi answered with a hum to her voice. She had been watching the wiggling intensify over the last few minutes and had chosen to head to the bathroom just before her little girl. 

"Mommy, I gotta potty." Koneko whined with her head against the wall. Her paws over her training panties as she shifted from foot to foot. 

"Okay sugar, I'll be out in a minute. I'm sure my big girl can hold it just a bit longer?" She cooed as she turned on the water to wash her hands, taking a bit longer than she really needed. She opened the door to find Ko doing the cutest potty dance before rushing in and stopping just shy of the toilet. "Ko? Is everything alright?" She asked, already knowing there would be a puddle forming at her girls feet in just a moment. 

Koneko turned around, tears in her eyes and lip quivering. The crotch of her training panties darkened with wetness, dripping down onto the bathroom tile. Her pee ran down her legs to the pooling puddle around her feet. "I… I tried mommy… I really did…" She whimpered meekly.

The mouse came over and pulled her into a hug. "I know you did sweetheart, but maybe you just aren't big enough yet, huh?" She rubbed the little girls back reassuringly before helping her out of the wet undies. She tossed them in the tub with a sodden squish before cleaning up the still pouting sabertooth tiger. Nozomi had her charge stand beside her as she quickly cleaned up the little puddle and took her paw to lead her back to the bed. "Now let's get you into something more appropriate of my little princess before we have another puddle to deal with."

Nozomi laid her naked girlfriend on the bed. It took everything she had not to climb on top of her toned body and have her way with this predator she called her's, but looking in Koneko's eyes she could see that wasn't what she needed at all. Instead she unfolded the purple star covered changing mat and slid it under the pouty little toof. "There, there baby, accidents happen." Ko blushed covering her face, but mommy was right. There was no use in pouting, yet she couldn't help it. 

While Ko was busy hiding her blushing face, Zomi fluffed the grey on grey padding. Lifting the kitten's legs, Zomi gently sat her rump back down onto the soft cushion of the diaper. Koneko peeked at her through a crack between her fingers. The mouse smiled at her as she lotioned and powdered Ko’s tush. Pulling the diaper up snug, she taped it up, smiling at the pink and purple safety pins and broken hearts. The perfect diaper for her prefect little punk princess. 

Sitting Koneko up, Nozomi gave her a big hug before pulling a onesie with a matching print and purple tulle tutu skirt over her head. She helped her girl to her feet and kneeled in front of her, doing up the snaps at her crotch and giving her a crinkly little butt pat. "Let's go baby." She says lifting her kitten onto her hip and carrying her to the living room. She turned the TV on, put on the little's favorite movie and snuggled up on the couch with her mewling bundle of joy. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/01/03/piddle-punk-princess/

4 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Nah, just a cute thing.

Okiedoke!

2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Cute moment!

Is there going to be more to this story, or is it just that short bit?

I think this might be a little one-off, though I feel like it could be part of Displayed in spirit. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

Okiedoke!

I think this might be a little one-off, though I feel like it could be part of Displayed in spirit. 

Alright! Well nice work eitherway :)