LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETED

Is Amellia's nickname Mel?(typos are fine btw no one is perfect at least you are able to write a good story)

22 minutes ago, Arendeth said:

Is Amellia's nickname Mel?(typos are fine btw no one is perfect at least you are able to write a good story)

Yes Amellias nickname is Mell and Melissas is Lissa. Mandys Nickname hasnt come up yet

Amellias good mood however did a big turn once both of them went inside the car and Luna said “Mel why did you punch her?”

she threw away this thing” Amellia said pointing at the Pacifier and Luna sighed inwardly. She had her suspicions before on the way Mel acted however this made it clear. Mel wherever she came from was someone who first hit someone and then asked questions. She made a Mental note to try to get the girl to correct that behavior however she had to clear up this confusion first.

mel we DO NOT punch people understand?”

Amellia looked at Luna and wanted to answer the way she did whit Lisa but couldn’t. The finality in Lunas voice made it clear that this was not a question or request but a fact. Mell said “okay….i wont punch anyone.” Unless they punch me, she added mentally. Luna looked at the girl who did not seem to mind all this attention. The Mother started the car and drove off the parking lot and of to the nearby high school to pick up her second daughter. Lissa jumped into the car and immediately gave Mel a kiss before scooting over and allowing a Stranger to sit next to Amellia. The Magic user immediately became restless. She did not know this red-haired Giant and to top it all off it was close. Unconfutable close. She could deal whit the day care since she knew them but this Giant was new and unknown. Melissa seeing Amellia becoming restless just switched whit her friend and gave amellia her hand. The little girl immediately grabbed it and started to relax a bit. “Hey Mel this is Mandy she is my best friend” Melissa breached the subject after a while. “hi Mel” said the Red Head smiling while Mel just said “But he’s a Boy” confusion written all over her face. Immediately the car fell into silence and Mandy said “it’s okay. I mean she’s young so its cool” while still smiling. “no, its NOT” said Melssa and tried to explain to Amellia what Andy now Mandys situation was. Amellia just looked even more confused and said “seems like a Mental Illness”. This however she realized was extreme wrong as both Melissas and Luna seemingly became extremely angry and Luna apologized to Mandy who still had her bright smile on her lips however now it was slightly crooked. Amellia shrugged she did not understand how people could feel wrong in their own skin. If you wanted to be Male as female just go to a fifth circle mage and have it been done why go through such mental trouble and not do that? However midway through her thoughts she realized that magic didn’t exist in this world and she started feeling bad for Mandy. Born a boy but feeling like a girl and even though he…. SHE didn’t seem to care Amellia could tell she was hurt by her words. Amellia wanted to apologize really however what should she say? “sorry for telling you what your Biological gender? is” that wouldn’t work. So, she stayed silent till the car stopped and Mandy started saying goodbye. Amellia finally burst out “sorry for making you sad.” Mandy halted in the motion of going out and looked at Amellia “its fine little one. Were cool” she said smiling as brightly as ever. Melissa looked to Amellia whit a look of approval and once the car started, she asked “Did you understand what you did wrong?” and was shocked to get a “no I really don’t get it but if it’s what h…she wants then why should I destroy it for h-her?” Luna said “I mean that’s the best we can hope for apparently.” At least Amellia didn’t fight Mandy on that point and hopefully Mandy didn’t take it to heart. Luna could remember how some of the Neighbors had reacted once Mandy made it public. Pieces of Trash. The group of three arrived home and Amellia was shocked to get send into time out for punching Sindy and swore to herself to at least get a tooth next time. The day ended whit a tired Amellia who was brought to bed bye Luna. However, to Lunas shock at the night time feeding the girl after finishing the bottle began to suckle on Lunas breast trough her shirt. “oh my” said Luna smiling while getting rid of the fabric for the little girl. The little bonding time only took up five more minutes but Luna felt wonderful the next day. She did not lactate but it wouldn’t take long if Amellia wanted to continue and the way she acted half asleep did betray that she did want it.

• Like 2

Thanks for the chapter, fwi might want to double check the spelling but great chapter anyway.

• Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, fwi might want to double check the spelling but great chapter anyway.

Yeah sorry about that one. I tought i had another Hour to write but work came in between. I will probably edit the post once im home.

Its starting to go to the finale and then the Wrap up: Topics that will happen are : Richard (yes he is important just wait), and the other three heroes.

The next morning began hectic since Luna and Melissa overslept. Amellia watched both Bigs running around like headless chicken and just waited in the crib. She actually got her bottle while Luna changed her Diaper and today, they even skipped the shower.  All of this didn’t really matter to Amellia till Luna put her in a Purple skirt and a White top whit purple tights. “NOT PURPLE” was immediately silenced whit a Pacifier as they rushed out of the House. Today they even picked up Mandy who sat besides Amellia. The Girl didn’t get irritated at Mandy anymore after all they now knew each other and they even played a bit with each other. Melissas slightly jealous look made Amellia feel even more fuzzy inside and she started laughing. Luna almost hit the break hearing the girl laugh. This was the first time the girl actually laughed while enjoying herself.  maybe you want Mandy to come over if you like her so much?” Luna joked. “yes” was the only answer she got before Mandy launched an unfair tickle attack and Amellia responded whit squirming and begging for mercy. Once the both Girl left for school Amellia immediately began complaining “PURPLE? WHY PURPLE?” she asked as if wearing this was a death sentence. Luna sighed “isn’t it fine for just one day honey?” and immediately got rebuked “NO ITS NOT FINE”. Luna drove  into the Parking lot while the girl gave a loud protest however turned silent once they stopped the car. “what’s going on honey ?” Luna asked as Amellia just looked outside the car clearly ignoring the Woman. Luna sighed and really wondered why this girl hated Purple and would probably not understand the reason. Purple was the main color of the Church of the Sun God and all her former friends loved the color religiously.  She felt insulted whit this Color for some reason and her hate made her extremely angry today. However, she was dropped of in the Day Care again. Amy immediately walked up to her “Hi

“hi Amy”

“do you wanna read something? “

“sure want me to read something to you ?”

yes come come” Amy smiled brightly as she brought Amellia to the book shelves. Amellia started reading to the Girl and even tough Amy said she did good it was clear that the Girl didn’t do a good job. So Amellia looked around and started making small illusions of the Books content just in sight of Amy to make the girl happy. Immediately Amy was captured and paid way more attention to the story. A couple of stories later Amellia closed the now finished book and looked down on herself. She was sweaty from all the concentration however she also understood now if she did this more often her Mana control would probably benefit from it. However, these sweat soaked clothes became uncomfortable and Amellia started tugging on them but Amy stopped her “if you wanna change clothes go to Mary or any other big.”

I can change my clothes on my own” amellia just said but Amys look made it clear that the girl would tell again and to be fair she did not know where to find a change of clothes. Sighing the girl resigned and went to Mary asking for a cloth change and to her surprise the Woman didn’t fuss at all and just took her to another room to help her change. This was actually not a bad place and she at least got rid of this darn purple clothes.  Mary also took care of the now soaked diaper as Amellia waited to get another pair of Clothes however Mary took the little to a Bathtub and sat her down “lets get rid of all this sweat okay?” she asked as Amellia waited for the inevitable cold water. However, to her surprise the water was Warm and she relaxed immediately as the practiced hands of the Woman started cleaning her body. The next thing Amellia was aware of was the ceiling as she looked up yawning. Sitting up she looked around all the other sleeping littles and stood up. Mary seeing her wake up walked over to her “morning did you sleep good honey?” asked the Woman softly whispering. Amellia nodded and went to a corner of the room to wait for Amy to wake up. She never really did anything in this place without Amy and it didn’t really bother her. She liked it this way she didn’t have to do anything but the smile of Amy made her forget her own worries for a while. Amellia looked out the window and realized for the first time in ever she was happy. It had been around 4-5 Days since she got here but she was happy. Of course, some things could change and it wasn’t perfect but she wouldn’t mind living like this. Maybe she should just forget Shul and do Malek just to live for herself. The other Littles started waking up and ruckus started again but Luna arrived early to pick up Amellia. Let go of her Puple clothes Amellia walked to Luna less angry. The Woman taking the report of today picked up the girl as Mary said “ hey Amellia look we have another new girl do you wanna meet her ?” and Amellia now happy being near Luna decided to humor the Woman and nodded. However, the Girl behind Mary made Amellias smile and all her happy feelings disappear like a cloud inside a cyclone. “look Mel this is  Miaral” said Mary as Amellia the White rose of Sahar and Miaral the Dragon of the West stood face to face  seven days after the former was killed by the later.

This Chapter shows us the aftermath of both women meetigng each other and im sorry if its anti climatic.

Amellia sat in the backseat of the car whit a Furious Luna in the front. She was angry herself. She shouldn’t have kicked her in the Face. No, she should have immediately gone for the jugular.  However, the most pissed made her Miarals reaction. She CRIED just cried. The Woman who went and broke a Man’s back for looking wrong at her just took this lying down. Luna was angry that Amellia didn’t even take 24 Hours before breaking the promise again and jut punching someone.  Once Home Amellia who was ready to defend herself became meek at the look in Lunas eyes “I told you that we don’t punch people madame. Come here you will get a spanking for this.” She said and Amellia shivered.  I understand not punching but she’s different” she said but Luna didn’t listen and Amellia once again had to get trough this humiliation. After the Spanking was over Amellia did not feel like talking to Luna anymore she had to find a way to kill Miaral. Sitting in the playpen the girl started planning but every time she just saw her enemy crying like a child.  WHY “yelled the girl as she kicked the bars and shook the Playpen. She wanted nothing more then to go and Beat up Miaral and then decapitate her but thinking about how she acted left her mouth whit a sour taste. She struggled with the decision and rage till it was time for Dinner. Amellia was still angry at Luna for not even listening to her and refused to take anything from her. She would not eat anything this woman handed her and she didn’t care about this Nectar anymore. This Woman was not her ally she didn’t even listen to her or anything like that. Seeing the girl being stubborn Luna sighed inwardly and left her to it. She would eat sooner or later anyway. It hurt her seeing the girl not eating but what could she do if the little was stubborn? Of course, there had been some equipment t make sure she ate but that wasn’t Lunas style. Melissa seeing this fight asked “Hey mel do you want me to feed you?” Thinking about it getting fed bye Lissa was not being fed bye Luna so it wasn’t going against her own decision. The girl finding a loophole immediately smiled and nodded. Luna seeing Mel acting this way startet eating her food in a eve worse mood. She knew it was stupid and she knew Mel was angry because of the spanking but it still hurt her. Once the feeding was finished Luna stood up to put Mel to bed but the girl ignored her while still holding onto Melissa. The Teenager said “ how about I bring her to bed ?” and was just met whit a “ yes” as she saw her Mother start cleaning the table. Melissa brining Mel up to change her diapers and clothes to get ready for bed asked “Mel what’s going on? you normally don’t care who feeds you even if Mom spanked you.”

“shes not listening”

“what do you mean ?”

“…..that girl I kicked is the one that ….she’s the reason I was the way when Luna found me.”

Melissa stopped mid diaper change and looked shocked at Amellia who seemed to hurt a lot explaining this. Finishing the change the Teenager scooped up the little and hugged her “ Mel I understand you’re angry at that but the girl is regressed. She got all her memories destroyed and is just a baby now. She doesn’t even know you. What is it that you want to do whit someone like that?”

kill her. Once she’s dead I will be happy” said Amellia but Melissa could tell that not even the Little believed herself. Stroking her back the girl said “will that really make you happy honey? Killing someone who can’t even fight back?”

The reaction of the Little send Melissa into shock since the little started wailing while trying to talk. “I don’t know I’m just angry so so so so so angry” the girl sobbed as she hugged Melissa. “why did she have to be like this? Why not normal? why can’t I have closure?” she asked without expecting any answer. There was no answer for this question. Amellia did feel Melisa handing her over to Luna however her petty rage didn’t matter anymore. She was confused at what to do and the Tulips helped her think. This evening Luna had to sit with the little for four Hours before she fell asleep. Luna wanted to help the little as did Melissa but this topic wasn’t something they could decide. This was something Amellia had to get over with alone.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapters, might want to replace "whit" with "with". 

Thanks editet last chapter. Also i got a question for the next Storie. Should i give some world explanation beforehand or work it into the story? 

1 hour ago, Yas9119 said:

Thanks editet last chapter. Also i got a question for the next Storie. Should i give some world explanation beforehand or work it into the story? 

That was the story where people with special talents are abducted by aliens and made into children or babies again, right? I know the original story and I liked it. A short explanation to strengthen curiosity would be good to keep people interested.

Finally home from work. Ima head to bed and in 7 hrs after some food i wil write the next chapter. Maybe i can even churn out 2 of them this evening. Also if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for the Titel of the Next story....please help im not good whit that or NAMES. Oh yeah names would be good if you have any youd like feautered ( not gonna say as what but yeah think that would be funny). Now good night.

1 hour ago, Yas9119 said:

Finally home from work. Ima head to bed and in 7 hrs after some food i wil write the next chapter. Maybe i can even churn out 2 of them this evening. Also if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for the Titel of the Next story....please help im not good whit that or NAMES. Oh yeah names would be good if you have any youd like feautered ( not gonna say as what but yeah think that would be funny). Now good night.

Names: Sarah Jane, Julia, Elena, Vanessa, Bella, Sophia, Stacy, Laura, Emma, Julia, Ly, Maria, 

I can't think of any more names right now, hope that helps.

Waking up in the crib made Amellia smile till the memories of the day before came crashing in. She was still conflicted but she had decided to just ignore Miaral. This way she wouldn’t have to fight with herself anymore. She really wanted to just kill that bitch but was the current person she saw really Miaral? No not really. Miaral would have fought her to the death right there and then and not cried. “what happened to her?” Amellia wondered out loud. She knew people in this dimension had regressed Littles but it never dawned on her that it was a possibility for anyone she knew. Sitting in the crib and feeling awful the girl waited for someone to come and look after her. Amellia felt horrible she had made Luna angry and hurt just because of her own petty rage and she really wanted to apologize. However how should she do that? She never was good at apologizing. For the first time Amellia checked her Mana resources again and was stunned. She was full. For some reason her Mana was fully recovered. Nothing kept her here anymore she was fully functional again. She could just use some mana spells to heal herself and be gone within fifteen Minutes. Why does my chest hurt thinking about leaving? I should just go and return to Sahara just to be done with everything. Kill the other two morons and then live my life in peace and quiet. The girl thought to herself as she tried to convince herself that it was not so bad while fighting back the knot in her chest. Amellia did not realize when but the door opened as Tulips enveloped her and started rocking her. When did I start crying? Why does this feel so good? i-I don’t want to leave this. Amellia thought as she snuggled deeper into the mound of Tulips holding her. Luna smiled as the little girl hugged her face deeper into her body and stroke her back as the girl calmed down. “did you have a Nightmare honey?” Luna asked with the same warm smile as always and Amellia felt even worse for her actions yesterday. Hugging the giant, she mumbled “nno….im sorry for yesterday.”  Luna just smiled “its fine honey I’m not mad at you how about we get you ready for the day?”. Amellia nodded as Melissa came into the room “morning shall I make food?” she asked. Amellia froze seeing Melissa and her eyes widened. Demonic Energy. Where could she get Demonic energy influence from? Lissa did you go somewhere yesterday?” asked Amellia as Luna brought her to the changing table. “oh? Yeah, I visited my dad why little one? Do you want to come too?” she asked. “yeah” nodded Amellia and went to Hug Melissa in the kitchen once Luna was done. “someone’s clingy today huh?” asked Luna as she saw both girls hugging each other. While Melisa hugged the little the Mana of said Little started enveloping Melisa and purging the Demonic influence. How deep did it seep in already? Any more and this girl would start being in a Negative headspace or worse start killing indiscriminately.  Once Amellia used up half her Mana all traces of taint got cleansed off the girl and she sighed relieved. Why do I care for her? The Little was put into the chair again to be feed and it wouldn’t be much of a problem if Amellia hadn’t just used an insane amount of Mana ad wasn´t exausted. She stretched both arms out to Luna who scooped her up and let the sleepy Little rest as she fed her “just a bit more till you can get some solid food Muffin” she said as the little sighed happily and snuggled closer.  Daycare was a torture for Amellia. Seeing Miaral and not kicking in her face was hard but she did her best. Today was the day she would be picked up bye Melissa since Luna had to work late. Something Amellia didn’t like she missed the Tulips the second they went out of the door. Seeing Sindy walking up to her Amellia sighed deeply. “I don’t like you” the girl said and kicked the chair Amellia sat in while coloring with Amy.

The regressed Little was looking for trouble again however Amellia reigned in the desire to punch a tooth out and just ignored her. The little kicked the chair a couple more times apparently not rembering what happened once Amellia snapped. Amy was sitting next to Amellia afraid of Sindy. Weird how I don’t mind Amy being regressed but this Sindy pisses me off to no avail.  Seeing Amellia not reacting Sindy went to Amy and just as she kicked Amys chair once the little started sobbing. Immediately Amellia was pissed and stood up. “you cant hit me “the bully said apparently remembering what happened last time and stepped back. “then sod off” Amellia barked as she went to hug Amy. She was extremely protective of this little and anyone making her cry would be her enemy. Amy immediately hugged back the Silver Haired girl and Sindy embolden bye not getting punched tugged on said Silver hair with made said Hair owner scream in pain. Amellia suppressed the now flaring up anger and said “let go” but was only met whit another tug that made her scream in pain. She wondered really what these care takers were doing. What kind of supervision was this? However at this moment Mary appeared and said “ SINDY let go” and the little let go. “SHE STARTET IT” lied the girl and pointed at Amellia who was furious and tried to calm Amy who now had broken up in teary sobbing and whining.  Lisa can you please take of Amellia and Amy while I punish this little?” the Big said as she walked off with Sindy who still proclaimed innocence and started crying.  Lisa walked over and went on her knees as she looked to Amellia hugging the now slightly calmer girl and said “I’m proud of you Amellia you didn’t hit her.” Amellia ignored this stupid praise if she had hit her it would have ended way earlier. Amy now calmer wriggled herself out of Amellias hug and went up to Lisa to get a Bigs hug and Amellia just shook her head. I am right here you little brat she thought smiling not really knowing why this girl wanted another person’s hug but Lisa just scooped her up and gave her a hug too. “as a reward for being a big girl and protecting your friend” she said and Amellia froze as she smelled the smell of Tulips. She smells a bit like tulips. I don’t want this. She’s not Luna. I WANT LUNA. Amellias emotions ran amok and she bust into tears.

She didn’t want this Big she wanted her Mom. She wanted those strong arms that held her and the smile that made her warm. The voice that told her everything would be okay and made her believe it. Lisa was stunned seeing the normally so calm Little starting to Cry. She couldn’t remember the last time she saw Amellia cry. However, she realized fast that Amellia unlike other littles who cried easily and got easily soothed was the complete opposite. She didn’t cry easily but once she did, she didn’t calm down easily. It went on so long that Lisa actually had to call Luna to come pick her up. The little didn’t stop crying for an hour straight and at this point it wasn’t healthy anymore. Luna putting down the phone looked to the Papers in front of her and stood up. She packed some of the papers to do work at home and went to her Car. Driving over to the Daycare she wondered what was going on. Amellia normally made trouble but didn’t cry for so long. Walking into the Daycare she could see the little sitting in a corner still crying and sobbing. At least she had calmed down enough to not Wail and disturb other littles. Amy was still trying to cheer Amellia up however the Sorceresses didn’t care at this moment. “Mel you mommy is here” Lisa shouted and Amellia looked up. Seeing Luna made her tear up even more as she ran over to her and hugged the legs of her Mommy. The proximity to luna made her emotions even worse from not being in a hug and she started bawling once more. Her emotions didn’t stop and amellia could no longer ignore them. The betrayal. The realization of her own failure. Seeing miaral. The escape. All those Emotions crashed into her and the socially awkward Girl could no longer handle them. She wanted to be at the only safe place she could remember. The only place she could relax. The only place she could be vulnerable.  Luna picked up the distressed girl a hugged her tight feeling all the tense muscles off the girl relaxing as she walked to the front with the crying little. While getting the reports from Mary she soothed the girl slowly into quiet sobs till the little finally stopped crying and clinged to her shirt with fists full of her shirt. Hearing the reports of what happened with Sindy Luna praised Amellia for being a good girl. This made the girl feel warm inside. It was not that different from what Lisa said but It made her so much happier. Being in the Tulips and the fact that she cried for so long made Amellia fall asleep right then and there. Luna smiled as she took the little home. She would have to ask Mel why she cried however that could wait till the little rested a bit.

• Like 2

I got a Message from a reader today that made it clear i fucked up on the title XD.

Its Terror not Terorr. Well now im trying to find out how to fix that. Does anyone know how to edit a thread ? I cant seem to find it....Maybe im just Technology dumb.

Waking up in her crib the girl felt empty inside and ashamed. It wasn’t like her to cry or show emotions but in these last seven days she had become way to open whit others. She should leave she really should but just thinking about made her sob. Not wanting to wait or be alone the girl looked at the bars and started climbing them. She could use Magic but she didn’t want to feel as lost and vulnerable anymore so she had decided to just not use Magic for a while to reserve Mana. She climbed over the Crib and vaulting over it. Amellia tried to get a foot onto the matrass trough the bars to slowly let herself down while still holding the bars. It took the little around fifteen minutes but she was successful even if only by dropping the last couple of inches.  Standing up Amellia looked trough he room. Her dresser, the changing table and the toys in the wooden box. She understood this was all meant for a child or infant but she didn’t mind it. Even if Melissa and Luna didn’t really seem to understand most of the stuff, she said Amellia got something better from them. They loved her and Amellia realized that in the last seven days she started to not see them as Titans anymore but as her own. The Sorceresses decided to protect these two and remembered the incident this morning with Lissa. This moment was when Amllia decided to let go of her titles and her revenge. If she had to choose between being with Luna and Melissa and being happy or fighting and killing to get revenge, she would choose the former without doubt.  Walking to the Door the girl tip toed to open it but couldn’t quite reach it so she jumped up till she finally opened the door. She walked down the floor to Melissas room with was empty and then started walking down the stairs. It took her quite some time to get used to these big stairs. She had to almost climb them down butt first. All this would have been of course easier with magic but if she wanted to protect her F-Family she would have to be at full power. Amellia blushed slightly thinking the F word and finally managed to get down to the ground floor. She could see the Living room was empty and thus walked towards the kitchen the cold floor under her bare foots. Expecting one of the Bigs in the kitchen Amellia was stunned not see anyone.  Maybe the backyard? Walking to the big window door leading to the terrace she found that one closed and trough the window she saw no big.  Feeling her heart start beating faster Amellia tried to calm down. Maybe upstairs? No Upstairs was the Nursery and Melissas room and the bathroom door had been open.  She went to look into Lunas room with was open and also empty. Amellia began breathing faster and faster. Did they leave me? Maybe they did not love me and I got fooled again? Why? Why did I trust them? Why am I such an idiot? Amellia reprimanded herself as she sat down on the floor. The girl pulled her knees up to her chin and her labored breathing startet to turn into sobs. She wasn’t scared of being alone and getting hurt. It hurt being alone. There was a difference. She thought both the giants loved her and would protect her and now she just felt hurt. That’s what Luna said and Amellia believed her till now. However, she now started boubting that.

Luna and Melissa stood in the Basement “ okay so you want your bike to go on that Bike tour right ?”

“yes Mom don’t worry Mandy is going to be there and you know how she is”

“yes someone who doesn’t like drinking and partying at least somone responsible”

“hardi hardi har”  added the teenager smiling.

Both Women startet working torugh all the mess in the basement to get to the bike. It cost  them a totally of 15 Minutes and being covered in sweat but the Item of desire got retrieved. “we should really clean this” said Luna but Melissa just answered “ yep totally tomorrow”

“you are on your weekend tour tomorrow”

“Yup have fun” she smiled as Luna shook her head.

“well just make sure the bike is safe I will go and check on Mel” the Mother said walking up the Stairs and freezing as she heard the tell tale sounds of a Little crying.

Amellias sobs had ended up in tears and then she started crying. Not bawling or Wailing just crying in self-pity. She was abandoned again like she was when she was four for being a Monster. Her mother had brought her to the forest and told her to wait and didn’t return. Amellia remembered her Parents finding her once she got famous. The Woman had almost killed them both as they just pretended nothing happened. They did not even apologize for how they acted and treated her. This was the same. People she trusted just abandoned her. In midst of this self-pity, she felt two firm and strong hands lift her up and she smelled tulips again.

“Muffin what are you doing out of your cri b? Did you climb out of it? Thats not somthing you should Muffing. Hmm what’s wrong why are you crying?”

Amellia immediately relaxing realized how stupid she had to look and mumbled “ I thought you went away…….without me.”

The shaking body of the little and her slightl cracking voice broke Lunas heart as she startet stroking the girls back. Luna kissing the girl on the forhead said “ Silly girl what would a Mommy do without her baby ? Hmm what would a Mommy do without its little baby ? That would be awfully sad for Mommy” she said and then in a surprise attack tickled Amellia who squealed as she began laughing. She always was easy to tickle something she had kept a long treasured Secret however now the giant had exposed it.

stop stop please stop” begged amellia as she tried to gasp for breath

oh THAT’S a happy girl come lets get you changed ms poopy pants you are going to get some visitors later”

“visitors?”

“yes, honey your grandma and Grandpa will come and then Aunty Miranda and Uncle Mike.”

“….oh.” Amellia said realizing being part of a Family meant way more people then she was comfortable with.

• Like 3

Thanks for the chapter. Might want to replace "whit" with "with",  "Door' to "door,', "SOMONE" with "someone", "jup' with "Yup", "pls" with please,  "treatet" with "treated",  and "confutable" with comfortable.

4 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter. Might want to replace "whit" with "with",  "Door' to "door,', "SOMONE" with "someone", "jup' with "Yup", "pls" with please,  "treatet" with "treated",  and "confutable" with comfortable.

Edited. Thanks again for the Help.aparently Microsoft World does not corect the spelling as i hoped it will.

Also i got inspired again sooo yeah k dont know how long i will keep this story going after all: family is a big thing now and the demons are here as well. I wonder if anyone figured who the demon is ( not that its hard to figure out). Also rereading this i should maybe go into the feelings of the Characters a bit more. I have to remeber that for the next chapter.

I have to let you know. When your first chapter came out I stopped halfway through as I had difficulties reading it. However, you've shown amazing improvement and your most recent two chapters were fantastic. Please keep up the great work!

As for your title. I had the same problem with my stories. Go to your original post on page one. On the top right hand of the post you'll see three dots that you can click on to edit your post. Your original post is the only one you can edit the title. You might also want to update the title with a date so your readers (like me) can see when you've added a new chapter.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terorr....in Timeout ? (Upated: 11.01.2021)
1 hour ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I have to let you know. When your first chapter came out I stopped halfway through as I had difficulties reading it. However, you've shown amazing improvement and your most recent two chapters were fantastic. Please keep up the great work!

As for your title. I had the same problem with my stories. Go to your original post on page one. On the top right hand of the post you'll see three dots that you can click on to edit your post. Your original post is the only one you can edit the title. You might also want to update the title with a date so your readers (like me) can see when you've added a new chapter.

Good luck!

Thank you soo much for your kind words. I have reread my first post and you are right its garbage XD. I will have to rewrite it once i find some time. Also i have completet the mission i was out to and slayed the Edit Monster (thank you for the tipp now im off to write the next chapter be ready for Grandma and Grandpa)

• Like 1

A Diaper change and a Bath later Amellia sat in the Playpen. Hearing Luna and Melissa getting ready and cleaning the house. They cleaned that spot six times already why do they care? Its not like a king is coming or something the girl thought and watched Luna clean the same spot for the sixth time. Melissa came down from her room freshly showered and dressed since both of them had been full of Dust and spiderwebs from the basements. Amellia really missed the tulips on er back while showering. Weirdly enough she did not think of Luna as a Woman or stranger. It was not sexual in any way or driven bye carnal desires. She just loved being near her. “Mel why don’t you smile a bit?” asked the Teenager watching her Sister sitting in the playpen with a look in her face as if she had bitten into a sour lemon.” Why don’t you try to be happy wearing this?” asked Amellia pointing at the purple fluffy skirt and white top. “I don’t like purple” she pouted as Melissa grinned. The little girl was too adorable in her little Purple skirt and diaper cover and the purple shoes. “but you’re so adorable” she said realizing it was the wrong thing to say as one of the stuffed animals learned to fly and got flung in her direction. Laughing the older sister dodged and picked up the stuffed animal to put it back into the playpen. Realizing that this was a way to make the girl work for her Amelia began wildly throwing the stuffed animals out the playpen. “oh, that’s what you want hm? That’s war little one War I say”. Amellia scoffed at that declaration she never lost a war and waited for the Teenager to  do her worst. Melissa reached into the playpen and startet tickling Amellia who imeadiatly squealed.

“no fair pffff hahahaha”

“oh everything is allowed in war and love. I love you and we are at war. im in the right.”

“no  hehehehe stop please I’m hahahaha sorry il be good il be good promise” amellia begged as the older sister graciously accepted the defeat of the girl.

“lissa”

“yes honey?”

“I’m wet” said the girl shocked. She had accepted the fact that she had to use these things because of her injurie however till now she still had to allow her body to relief itself. This time however her bladder didn’t even send any warning signals at all and just relaxed. Melissa checked the content of the diaper and said jokingly “ wow we just changed you maybe we should really give you less to drink.” Picking up her sister the Girl walked up to the nursery to change the know truly filled diaper. Once Melissa walked into the nursery, she felt something pressing against Amellias diaper. “Did you have to mess it as well?” she asked smiling . Well, she couldn’t change that fact know at least they wouldn’t have to change her for the next hour or so. The changing as always didn’t take any effort on Amellias part but at least she didn’t make it harder on Melisssa. “so now we have Happy little girl whit dry pants. “ lissa said in this weird sing sang voice that made Amellia happy.  Throwing the diaper in the Diaper pile she put Amellia down and washed her own hands just to be sure that she did not miss a spot while wiping her hands with the wipes. While walking down the stairs Amellia got uncharacteristically silent “is everything okay muffin? “Luna asked seeing the girl clinging to her sister in the way she only did once she was afraid or nervous. “hmmm” was the only answer she got. Takin the girl from her Daughter Luna sat down while popping the little on her lap “come on honey what’s wrong?” she asked while holding the girl and Amellia answered after a while “what if they don’t like me?” or want to abandon me near a forest she added mentally. Luna smiled “don’t worry honey they will love you that’s a promise.”

“what if they are scary?” she asked

“then you come running to mommy and mommy makes it all better”

“what if you aren’t there”

“to Melissa then honey”

“what if Melissa isn’t there?”

“know that won’t happen silly”

“but what if?”

“then yell really really loud and mommy will come find you”

“promise?”

“promise muffin mommy will always find you” luna said kissing the girl on the forehead and stroking her back. Feeling the girls body trembling made her want to just  take her in her arm and never let go.

Amellia leaned against the warm tulip Mound behind her and wished she could just sleep but the fact she just woke up did not allow it. However, she felt a bit better even tough she still hated her outfit. No mater how hard she tried she did not get Melissa to change her outfit. Its okay its just bigs no problem I’m strong I can take car of it the girl thought and jumped when the doorbell rang. Luna putting Amellia in the playpen to give her a little bit of a Buffer went to open the door. I could kill for some alcohol or drugs yes just drugs to make me pass out.  The people walking in where young. Younger then Luna. Amellia listened in.

“hey Mik I’m so happy you guys could make it”

“of course, Lulu I would never miss my sisters anything. Mom and Dad are on the way. Dad didn’t want to drive whit us something about him still being able to. I really don’t understand why he doesn’t want to just you know be reasonable.”

“hey Luna” said the Black-haired giant who had a Figure like a Model.

“hey Miranda how have you been? “

“oh, its fine I’m finally able to take a breath since the boys are finally taking a break from touring. "

Luna talked a bit Smalltalk whit the giants that Amellia didn’t care about. Melissa running downstairs hugged both of the newcomers like it was some sort of miracle or something for them to be there. Amellia had to accept the facts this Mikey guy was huge. He was build like one of the Knights in the royal court and his shirt didn’t belie his muscles. She really wondered how hard it would be for him to kill a person. The group walked into the Living room where Amellia was sitting in the Playpen watching them.  Miranda walked up to Amellia and kneeled down “ Hey honey I’m your aunt how are you hmm?”. Seeing no reaction from Amellia she looked at Luna “is she okay ? I hope she’s not scared”

“trust me she’s a chatter mouth maybe she’s just shy? You are the first Bigs she sees outside of me and Melissa and the Daycare.”

At this moment the door bell rang again and Melissa opened the door. Amellia immediately heard a voice Similar to Luna that said “Hello grandchild that I love but now love less since I have another one and you have  to share”

Melissa laughed “ Youre being silly Grandma”

Amellia watched a woman walk in that looked eerily similar to Luna. Black Hair that startet to grey a bit and blue eye. The same blue eyes as Luna and Mikes. Seeing her looking at her the Woman walked to Amellia “hey Mely I’m your Grandma you want a hug?” she asked as Amellia just looked at her confused. This woman was weird however then the smell hit her. Tulips. Seeing Amellia not recoiling the Woman stretched her Arms out to the little who instinctively stretched her arms out. I want to the tulips she thought and the Old Lady grinned from ear to ear as she picked the little up. Luna wanting to intervene stopped mid action seeing the little girl actually being okay whit her Mother. “how?” Luna asked

“because this little angel knows that her nana lovers her very very much right Mely ?” the woman cooed at Amellia. This didn’t make her angry at all this Woman smelled at least a bit like Luna so she was okay in Amellias book. Until she stopped behaving herself obviously.

“can I try holding her ?” Miranda asked as she stretched her arms out to Amellia and waiting a bit.

Amellias eyes wandered to Luna who looked happy and content and figured if she just played along she could make Luna happy so she did. She didn’t fuss as Miranda held her even though the woman wasn’t soft and way too bony to be comfortable.  However she didn’t have to think long about how to escape as her Grandma just took her back. Amellia looked at her Grandpa. He was a silent man and was built like his Son. He didn’t seem to feel anything and be extremely serious.

“dad how have you been ?”

“good”

“okay” said Luna and looked to Amellia who watched her.

The Old Man looked to Amellia “ so that’s our little girl now huh ?” he asked and Amellia couldn’t read what he thought. “she will have to be tested” he added and Amellia looked shocked to Luna. Test what test? I wasn’t told anything about a Test what if I fail? Will, they hate me? Will Luna have to go away? She watched the Man approach her and say „How do you get a squirrel to like you? “Amellia watched him confused and actually forgetting her nervousness. She just shrugged now wishing she had something to suck on to not seem rude. “Well, it’s easy You act Nuts” the Man said with a wide foolish grin on his face. His joke just made everyone in the room groan as Amaellia realized it was a joke and burst out laughing. It was such a silly and dumb joke but it made her laugh. Her Grandpa immediately grinned wide and said “I love her she has my humor at least one of my grandchildren has some sense of humor.” The little loved these kinds of stupid jokes so she figured sitting on this Mans lap and listening to some more wouldn’t be bad. Stretching her arms out towards her Grandpa her took her from her Grandma with a triumphant Grin and sat down the little on his lap. Everyone watched in shocked silence for two Minutes as the Man told one bad joke after another and making Amellia squirm while laughing. Luna just said “I did not think she had that kind of humor” and Melissa sighed she really thought her Grandpa would be the only one to like this kind of jokes. He normally didn’t make that many jokes but having Amellia squealing and Laughing at every joke made him bolder also he like her hanging on his lips. Sometimes the little would even tug on his shirt to hear another one. He would have to go buy a Joke book for this little to not run trough all his jokes. Amellia really liked this old Man he kind of reminded her of a big Stuffed animal. He was firm  on the outside but mellow inside. She laughed this day more often than she did in the last years combined. “oh, my someone was tired?” Marcus said looking down on the sleeping Little in his lap. “heh Sarah see I’m good with children” he added looking at his wife of 250 Years.

“fine you win you’re better with her then me but its just because she had to have your sense of humor.” the wife said smiling as she stroked the little head and picked her up. “Luna how about I put her to bed?” she asked before having Melissa lead her to the Nursery and taking care of the little. Sarah couldn’t fight the instinct of wanting to protect this little. She had the most innocent Smile and laugh. Putting the girl to bed she stroker her head and Kissed her forehead like she did with all her children a ritual Luna had subconsciously copied from her mother. Amellia hugged the stuffed animal as she dreamt about silly grandpas who made silly jokes.

• Like 2
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 12.01.2021)

Well being a little no matter how strong or magical. Sicknesse dosnt care.

In the middle of the night amellia woke up covered in sweat. The little realizing, she was thirsty stood up to grab the bottle next to the crib but immediately fell back down. She held her head as a pain shot rough her mind and the world began spinning.  The sorcerers realized immediately that she probably became sick so she emptied her Mana reserves to not accidentally blow something up while not under full control. She had been sick bevor and knew the drill. Lay in bed and wait the sicknesses out. Once you recover you can still your thirst and get rid of all the filth. She would survive she always did even that one time when she got sick for six months and could only stand up for ten minutes a day to take care of herself. The little looked at the circling ceiling and wondered why she got sick. It was in the middle of the night and probably everyone was sleep. Did her family stay or did they leave? She did not know but at this moment she had worse problems. Her stomach started cramping and she felt it unloading her bowel into the diaper in a sickly gross slimy mess. Amellia started shivering it was cold and it was messy however she didn’t think anything else would have happened. Keep your expectations low and you won’t be disappointed was the motto the girl used for today. She started whimpering and really wanted to yell or cry or bawl but her headache made that impossible. She lay on her back shivering while pulling the blanket over herself. Sleep was the only thing she thought but her body didn’t leave her comfort of unconsciousness the shivering only growing stronger by  the minute.

Hearing Whimpering from Mels room Melissa woke up and stood up. It probably wasn’t anything bad if Mel didn’t cry but she should check just to be sure. Yawning and scratching her butt then her stomach the girl walked to Mels room while trying to be especially silent. Her grandpa and grandma slept in the guest bedroom on the ground floor and Uncle Miranda and Uncle Mike slept in her Mothers  room. She had told them to sleep in her room but they declined. Walking into the room Amellia walked up to Mel and looked into the crib only to see a delirious little in a messy diaper shivering in cold sweat. Melissa’s mind went blank and she panicked. She could take care of sad or hurt but not sick. The girl did what she tought was right and ran out of the room and almost flew down the stairs while being as quiet as she could be. Opening the living rooms door, she went to her mom and shook her. “mom MOM wake up. Please wake up” she whispered urgently as Luna opened her Eyes tired and sleepy. Seeing her daughter in distressed however immediately blew away all sleepiness and she asked alert” what’s going on honey?”

“mom its mel I think she’s sick”

Luna stood immediately up and walked up to the first floor and into the nursery. Seing the little in this condition made Luna take a sharp breath as she immediately went to take care of the girl. Taking of her clothes and changing her Diaper. Throwing the sweat drenched PJs away  and taking the whimpering Littles temperature. “shes way too hot” she said taking out the thermometer from the littles bum. Wrapping it a Wipe to clean later. Amellia was burning up and Luna took the little in the shower and got ready for the screaming and crying. She had to get the temperature down and the only way at this point was to do it with cold water. The little whimpering from being moved so much took a sharp breath as the cold water hit her head and started crying. The headache didn’t matter anymore her body’s shivering got worse and worse as she was hold under the cold water for what felt like years. Luna took the little out the water after one minute and envelope her in a towel to keep her warm. Putting her hand on the girls forehead she sighed in relieve. It went down a bit. She took the now crying and wailing Little into the room putting her in the thickest diapers she had and dressed her again in a new Footed onesie and shushed the girl while sitting in the rocking chair. Amellia looking up to Luna while not being aware what exactly was going on lurched forward as her stomach decided the back exit wasn’t favorable anymore and it would rather use the front exit for its content.  Lua didn’t care about the vomit even if a bit of it got onto the wall next to her she just stroke the girls hair  and then changed her outfit again while carrying her down the stair into the kitchen where everyone was awake. No wonder bye the noise Amellia had made. Mike and Marcus stood to the side not really knowing what to do. They had the job to be goofy but not to take care of her once she was sick like this. Sarah had already prepared little medicine and a bottle of water for the little. Taking the pill would help her and she would feel better in a couple of days. Mirana watched her Mother-in-law work to learn for the time she had a little or a baby of herself. Amellia didn’t see any of that while being feed a pill and made to drink water. She felt sick and wanted it to stop but had to endure.  The Bigs watched the little whimpering in pain and all of them wished to be able to just take the pain from her but that was not possible and they knew it.  Amellia lapsed back into unconsciousness once her body’s shaking subsided a bit. Lua took all of Mels clothes and threw them into the wash. “Lissa here is some money please go get some more thick diapers for Mel I have the feeling we will need it.”

Melissa nodded and wanted to go as Luna took her hand “ all stores are closed till six honey go get some rest you have a long day and then a long weekend in front of you.”

Oh yeah the bike tour. I don’t really want to go now Melissa thought as she went back to bed.

• Like 2
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 13.01.2021)

Mel lay in the crib while still being delirious as her mind started wandering.

The girl ran out of the house. Today was her third birthday and the black-haired girl smiled brightly. Looking behind her she laughed as she saw her Mommy walking after her. “Amellia don’t run you will fall down” the woman said following her daughter trough the door. Today was a big day for the village. The Yearly Mana assessment was about to begin. All Children above two years old would get their Mana assessed and be taught how to control it.  Laughing Amellia walked twenty feet away and back to her Mother till the woman scooped the little girl up and kissed her on the check. Amellia was happy and everything was alright in the world while she was with her mother. The village was small so beside Amellia only one other child got the Mana assessed. Amellia watched as the boy put his hand on the crystal and then walked to his father to get cuddled. She didn’t expect much she only knew that once she did this her Mom would make something yummy to eat. Walking to the knight holding the Crystal the girl grew nervous but gathering all her courage she put her hand on the crystal with promptly shattered. Immediately the world became hectic. The knight shouted something while the man in robes said something and backed away. Amellia saw her mother talk to someone and walked back to her. She did not know what was going on but her mother took her hand and walked back to the house.  The day after her Father and Mommy packed a cart full as they started traveling. Amellia didn’t know where exactly they were going but being with  her parents made the girl happy. The journey took a total of six months as her mother put Amellia on a root inside the forest and said smiling “don’t worry honey just wait here mommy will be back. Be a good girl okay ?” Amellia wanting to be a good girl and sat down waiting. She became bored and after a while fell asleep. Waking up she was still alone and hungry. The girl however still waited. The sky became dark and while scared the girl still waited for her mother. The sky became dark another time and amellia was tired from crying and was thirsty. The girl stood up and walked into the forest to find water. She got attacked immediately after she left the clearing and bye a Wild Animal. The girl scared to death screamed as loud as  she could for help. Her emotional outburst lead to what everyone was afraid of. Her Mana startet going berserk and blew her surrounding up killing the Animal and frightening the girl while turining her racen black hair silery white. It took the girl twenty minutes to calm down and continue walking to find a river. The rest of her live was the same. Falling asleep eating and drinking and waiting at the clearing. Till one day people found her at this point she had been seven. These people thinking her a monster in disguise attacked and Amellia retaliated cruel but more skillful then three years before. Killing these Humans made her sick just because this weren’t animals but people. Amellia grew more indifferent towards death whit every day she ran into bandits and in the end didn’t care about the clearing anymore. She did no longer remember why she waited there only hat her Mom would be there but she never came. She was alone. She was discarded.

Mel opened her eyes to a warm hug from the Tulips that rocked her and she hugged the giant next to her as she calmed down. Luna seeing the little stop crying wiped her face clean and then rocked her to sleep. “don’t worry honey. Mommy is here and will always look after you.” For some reason Amellia did not doubt that at all as she fell back asleep her body tired from fighting against the sickness. Sarah looked in as Luna put the little to bed “how is she its been two days”

“she is getting better her fever is down at least.”

Luna looked at the little that was snuggling with her rabbit stuffy that had became a comfort item for her. Luna thought it was adorable. Slowly walking out she half closed the door after turning off the light.

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 15.01.2021)
1 hour ago, JonhSmith13 said:

very sad story. she is only 4 years old and she is abandoned. the mana test is performed at 4 years old, unbelievable. more flashback please

Yeah Sahars Mana test is usualy done at age 3-6-9. since thats the time Mana usualy expands and gets stronger. If you have weak mana at 3 you can still have strong mana at 9 since it is developing. However Mels mana is already at the level of somone training to become a Mage at the age of 3. so she would be even stronger at the age of 9. of course you could capitalize bye training her howerver every bit of Enotional outburst (as seen in the flashback) is likely to cause explosions. So training her will be even harder. But yes abadoning her is fucked up nontheless. 

• Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETED