LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loving this lifestyle more and more everyday

Once you get this kink is part of you, and binge purge cycle doesn't really change your feelings about this you start to understand that the quirks that make us who we are never changes. Eliminating them may give you a sense of change for a moment but those feelings change rapidly again with desire for it. Hence why its a fetish... Nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't consume you, and you are able to function in life naturally.

• Like 1
On 12/30/2020 at 10:52 AM, iweardiapers said:

In my early teens and 20's I would always go through the dreaded binge and purge cycle but now that I'm 29, about to be 30. I find myself loving this lifestyle more and more every day. 

Same thing I went through last couple years ?. Good for you don't be afraid to reach out to local community and meet peeps irl it's awesome ?

On 12/31/2020 at 11:13 PM, Safari Baby said:

Same thing I went through last couple years ?. Good for you don't be afraid to reach out to local community and meet peeps irl it's awesome ?

wish i could find people in my area specifically female..I mean i found a mommy but she's up in like the Akron area lol. I wanna find a girl that is into this lifestyle that i can be with and potentially marry one day. 

It took me many years to come to terms with it, but for the past 30 years I've been very comfortable with the way I am.  It's only been in the past 3 years that I've been able to be in nappies full-time, now the kids have gone off to college.  I just love it.

2 hours ago, iweardiapers said:

wish i could find people in my area specifically female..I mean i found a mommy but she's up in like the Akron area lol. I wanna find a girl that is into this lifestyle that i can be with and potentially marry one day. 

You could always introduce vanilla G/Fs to the lifestyle rather than try to find a female already into it