LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just going to wait until it happens

Jackk

That's s short piu for me I have both of and retention , my aide has to catheteroie me every 4 hours otherwise  I. Flood many tidse a day large bladder low sensation hair trigger kills diapers, I wear cloth so my entire diaper absorbs , enjoy the go...

6 hours ago, Dubious said:

I have never managed to hold it until it just releases on its own, and not sure if that is possible and if it will just damage the bladder and possibly leak inside 

Did you ever have any accidents and wet your pants as a kid. It's no different to that if you think about it. 

21 minutes ago, Jackk said:

Did you ever have any accidents and wet your pants as a kid. It's no different to that if you think about it. 

You gonna feel pain before you release, and I bet kids let it go before that time

58 minutes ago, Jackk said:

@Jackk

Yes, I have had a few in my lifetime, many as a kid and as an adult.  One thing I learned is, that if you are able to get to the bathroom, that you should NOT try to wait until you are about ready to EXPLODE before you make the decision that you have to "use the bathroom."  It was imperative in my case, with Cerebral Palsy, because if I waited that LONG, I could hurt myself and do silly things trying to get up stairs or around corners, or I could lose focus on what I was doing, and make mistakes trying to be Superman getting to the bathroom.  That is why I always tried to be ahead of the feeling, and know I had to go before that feeling hit me full force.  Sometimes, however, it didn't work, and i ended up with a puddle or a mess.

as @Dubious has stated, it can be damaging to hold in what you are supposed to release.  This does NOT mean that holding it is bad, it just means that you should not try to hold it so long that it BURNS and HURTS to release.  Prolonged holding can cause damage and weakness, and if your body is wanting to release it, it's COMING OUT - It will just be a matter of when and where. 

Some people, may not be able to release so they need to have an enema, or to be catheterized:  I've had both when in the hospital, and I can attest to the fact that they can be uncomfortable, and let me tell you:  You are GONNA release one way or another, so if you can do it without all that "help" it is better for you, but for people like @Cruiser 03they may have to have that help, and when they take medications, all bets are OFF, because they KNOW they will release, so they just have to deal with that.  Having a release like that is messy and I've had a mess like that in my chair, so I can relate.

44 minutes ago, Dubious said:

You gonna feel pain before you release, and I bet kids let it go before that time

@Dubious@Jackk

Yes, if you try to hold to long, and feel PAIN doing that, then it is too late:  This means that you are past the point of no return and you are going to release, as well as feel the pain that comes with that release.  Kids don't have fully developed bladders yet, so they may not be able to hold it that long, and they would probably release before the pain got bad for them.  If there was pain associated with urination, that could indicate a bladder infection, and that can be problematic and sometimes scary and severe, if you are prone to bad ones. 

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
REMOVED the STOOPID automerged reply

My aunt bet me once last summer to see how long I can hold pee while we went to watch a movie at a friends. Halfway through the movie I lost and all that pepsi just came right out of me in a river of yellow. Took about a good 90 minutes of sitting still for me.

15 minutes ago, amorfraldaJR said:

My aunt bet me once last summer to see how long I can hold pee while we went to watch a movie at a friends. Halfway through the movie I lost and all that pepsi just came right out of me in a river of yellow. Took about a good 90 minutes of sitting still for me.

@amorfraldaJR

When you drink sodas, that can cause you to have to pee really bad sometimes.  I have had it happen with me that my bladder was EMPTY all the way, and one time, my brother tickled the hell outta me, and tickled me so bad, that I wet my pants in the middle of the hallway floor - I don't think I laughed so HARD in my life, and I have never felt so silly as that night:  I didn't think that having an EMPTY bladder like I did that time would cause me to PEE like that, but I guess if you are triggered like that, being tickled can cause that!

Heheehehe :)  So, your aunt bet you, eh?  You know that you should NOT bet, unless you think you have a good chance of winning, right?  She could do to YOU what my brother did to me, and tickle the heck outta you :)  It sounds like it was all in good fun, so all is good - You are awesome man - Keep Rolling :)

Brian

• Like 1

Okay, not sure if kidney stones or other ailment, but there have been times where it felt like I couldn’t empty my bladder. I’d get a little bit out and still feel like there was more in that balloon. Then after a bit, usually after a chatty guest, I’d  have to repeat the whole process, hoping that I could get it all out.   That sure as hell didn’t tickle. There have also been those times where I couldn’t get out of the meeting to go. Once the meeting ended, I could literally feel my bladder bouncing around as I rushed to the bathroom. That didn’t feel too good either. Might be a good reason that they mention symptoms such as incomplete emptying of the bladder as a side effect for some meds, to let your doctor know. Thankfully now, I work a shift where I can respond to those signals reasonably quick. (Except right at the beginning, when the phone rings WHILE I’m taking care of the other side business.). I like to wear diapers, but would rather not wear at work unless I absolutely have to. 

Stay hydrated my friends.