LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Worst FITTING Diaper

rusty pins

On 12/27/2020 at 9:03 PM, Little Sherri said:

I don't have any left in my inventory, and I will never buy them again if I can help it, but I was lured in by a sale price on Tena Breathable's early on in my 24/7 career, when I was still trying to sort out the best value proposition in store vs ABDL diapers. As an aside, I have long-since realized that wearing two or three really good diapers in 24 hours, is less expensive, and MUCH less stressful, than wearing 5 or 6 awful diapers. 

I bought the Tena's in both medium and in large, and they were both useless, but the large probably takes the cup as the worst fitting diaper ever conceived by humanity, primarily because the Velcro-like tabs aren't actually like Velcro at all, because I find Velcro to be pretty reliable, and these were not. They started pulling away strands of whatever the fuzzy cover material is almost right away, so that the tabs were able to retreat significantly, in a short period of time. Worse, once clogged up with the extracted fuzz, the tabs then held even worse than before. Thus, there was no way to snug the diaper up enough to create reliable leg seals, so, although the diaper could *probably* have held maybe a couple of cups of fluid, very often, the first couple of tablespoons ran straight to my pants. It was absurd. Clearly, they were designed primarily for people who only have a couple of hours left to live, and for people who have already died. 

This, by far, is my biggest gripe with tena. I pretty much have to readjust at least once, but it completely runs the fit because the fuzz get pulled up with the tabs. More than a few times I've had wet thighs because the legs couldn't seal anymore & move the wetness to the back of the diaper. Sucks, because Tena is the best available to me right now?

I had kinda forgotten about this, but on a whim, I ordered a pack of Covidien Wings.   Cripes were they horrible!   I think I used 2 of them and tossed the rest away!   I knew the capacity was going to be utterly useless, but I was hoping to find something suitable for a quickie job.   Fortunately, it was only $12 pissed away... and not in the good way either.

8 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I had kinda forgotten about this, but on a whim, I ordered a pack of Covidien Wings.   Cripes were they horrible!   I think I used 2 of them and tossed the rest away!   I knew the capacity was going to be utterly useless, but I was hoping to find something suitable for a quickie job.   Fortunately, it was only $12 pissed away... and not in the good way either.

I sometimes see them at the Goodwill.  Even $3 a package is a waste of money.  While the fit for me is so-so, the absorbency really sucks!

On 1/19/2021 at 11:27 AM, JamieJamie said:

First Quality Adult Diaper.  Oh man, it was soooo bad.  I just could not get it to fit me well.  I think it wasn't just cut well and not elastic enough for proper fitting.  What a waste of $ but was cheap. 

Oh my god! First quality diapers bring back so many memories. first quality, and the green depends were the first diapers I started wearing when getting into AB/DL. Also, worst fitting diaper(s) are dry 24/7 (small is too small and medium is WAY too big.) also, northshore megamax, but I think that’s because I got a medium instead of small. 

• Like 1