LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubber Skirts from Rearz

From the rubber panty club

I had a few of the A.C. Medical rubber items and I was not impressed by their lifespan. I do not know if Rearz uses the same rubber; it looks the same. That is a shame because the green skirt and panties would add another color to my set of babydolls; I do not have anthing in green

• 2 weeks later...

I sent a note to Rearz inquiring if they would offer the full line of what they had before, a couple of weeks ago and was notiied that they were on holiday. This is what I got back this morning

"We currently are unable to do special order skirts, feel free to reach out later this month as we may be able to offer it once we clear holiday orders.

Thank you,
Jacob
Rearz Inc.'

Maybe a few requests from here would help
  • 2 months later...

As it says in my siggy about being a "BLONDE Little Christine"; "who can say'no' to her"

circle%20skirts.jpg

Now all I need to do is convencne them to Market these in different lenghts

New white babydoll

new%20white%20bbdoll.jpg

Ne new material is softer than the old one and drapes over the body more evenly

This is from my last conversation with Rearz

"We are glad to hear you are happy with your custom skirts, we will not be making them an item in our store at this time.

Thank you,
Jacob

We are glad to hear you are happy with your custom skirts, we will not be making them an item in our store at this time.

Thank you,
Jacob
Rearz Inc
Rearz Inc"

However, what I can do, others can also. With sufficient interest, I think they could be persuadedto do other sixe. Be sure to mention an elasticized waist. They should have the pattern. Use this link as your reference to get the idea across.

This will need to be sewn. Also you must specifiy the lenght (mine are 26")