LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

making the family full( private for baby frost and ishigreensa

baby frost

“ ok that’s fine with me as long as she gets what she needs I’m happy” bella said as she watched her husband and Kim interact hoping she would be as open with him as she was with her.

melody reached for her teddy as her daddy lifted her into his arms 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel smiled and handed his little princess her bear.

"You give the bear over for them to ring it up, and then they'll give it back to you, okay?" he told Melody.

Daniel smiled at Kim.

"And you can take of your stuffies and hold it, too," he told her.

"I'm not a ...."

"...a baby?" Daniel interrupted her.  "No, you are a young girl that has just gotten a stuffie for the first time in we don't know how long, and it's quite natural to want to hold on to it, Kim."

"It... It is?"

Daniel looked at Bella.  "Isn't it?" he asked her try to get some back up.

Melody nodded as she snuggled into her teddy and held it for the lady as their items got rang up for purchasing 

bella nodded.” Yeah there’s nothing wrong with holding your stuffies that’s why they’re so comfy anyway” she said smiling to Kim to reassure her.” No ones gonna think your a baby” she said confidently 

Kim nodded and reached out to take one of the stuffed animals from Daniel.  She gave it to the cashier when the cashier rang it up, and then took it back from the cashier afterwards and held it under her chin.

"Thank you, Ma'am and um... Mr. Daniel," she said nervously.

Daniel patted her back lightly with one hand while he balanced Melody in his arms with the other one.  

Kim looked up at Bella.

"I can push the cart to the car, if you want," she said.

"Let's go to the bathroom again, first, girls," Daniel told them looking more at Kim than the other two because Melody would only go to the restroom for a diaper change, something they can do in the car, and Bella would have told him if she was going to the loo, so he said it generally, but he really did mean to let Kim go without her having to ask.  He thought it strange she just wets herself without asking, so wondered if she was nervous about asking or something.

Bella giggled as Kim called her mam.” You can’t call me Bella. It’s my Name hon” she said as they left the store. She listened  to Kim and shrugged.” Do you want to push the cart or do you think you have to because we bought you things” she asked wanting the girl to want to do something not do it because she thought they were owed. Bella decided a trip to the bathroom probably would be needed.” I can change melody if she needs it i know you’ve been on diaper duty most of the day” she said to dan

Dan smiled when it seemed that Bella appreciated what he had been doing, but he nodded at Kim.

"But you've been dealing with her," he told Bella, something I can't really do, because it's not exactly moral for me to help her, right?"

Kim didn't understand what he meant by moral, but also knew she definitely preferred Bella to be the one to help her when she needed it.

"So, I don't really mind diaper duty for now."

Kim had shrugged when Bella asked her if she wanted to push the cart, or if she thought she had to.  Honestly, she would have pushed the cart, even if the things in it were not for her.  It was one of the duties that she thought she was supposed to do to show how grateful she was that someone let her stay in their home.

The bathroom was brought up, and she looked at the ground.  How'd they know she wanted to pee again?  At least she can go in the toilet this time.  She wondered if she accidentally embarrassed them by doing something that alerted someone else, and caused Bella or Daniel some stress.  They were nice about it, if she did accidentally alert them because they didn't yell at her or even accuse her of it, at least not yet....

“ i guess your right but if you ever need help I’m here for you” bella said to dan knowing some of melodys diapers could be pretty bad. They made their way to the bathroom and Bella headed in having to go herself. She made her to the a stall to do her business 

Daniel nodded.

He carried his little princess off to the family bathroom where he could change her without exposing her to things he didn't think she needed to think about, and where he wouldn't be gawked at my the ladies for needing a safe place to change a baby girl.

Kim followed Bella into the bathroom, found an empty stall, and was able to make it.

Daniel smiled and touched her nose.

"You got a little present in there this time?" he asked his princess knowing she had had to poop earlier.

Kim was as quick as she could be so as not to make the nice people wait too long on her, and so only did a half a job wiping before pulling her pants up and going over to run her hands under the water as if to wash them, but again, wanting to be quick so Bella wasn't waiting on her.

Melody wondered where her daddy was taking her but soon saw the changing table. She giggled happily as he touched her nose but shook her head.” No tinky dada” she said happily her little legs kicking in the air

bella was washing her hands when Kim came bursting out and ran her hands under the water.” Soaps there honey” she said pointing seeing Kim was bit flustered.” Everything go ok in there” she asked her

Kim saw Bella pointing out the soap to her, and frowned worried that Bella wanted her to somehow use the soap, but still finish as quickly as if she had not used it.  Sometimes the others called her dirty because she was too nervous to clean her hands properly because they always said she took too long.

She fumbled over the soap, not wanting to make Miss Bella angry at her, and got some on her hands and then started to run them under the water again, but again, not really washing them like she should.  Just getting the soap on them and then running water over them to get the soap off.

When Bella asked her if it went okay in there, she nodded.  She didn't need the woman checking her pants in front of everyone to see if she peed herself, too.  She hoped Bella wasn't going to do that.

"I didn't wet my pants if that's what you're asking," she nearly whispered.

Daniel smiled at Melody and nodded.

"Well, I want to see if you're wet anyway, and change you, okay?"

He put her down on the table and then he pulled down her diaper to see if it was wet....

Bella noticed how she was washing her hands.” Honey you have to lather it up for it to work” she said laughing before hearing the whisper.” Oh no i didn’t mean it like that you just look a little rushed is all. We’re in no hurry honey” she said trying to calm her down. She was walking on eggshells with Kim not knowing how she would react to the most common questions 

aurora shrugged letting her daddy do what he wanted. She had the typical toddler dribbles in her diaper but it was mainly dry

Daniel couldn't tell that there were any dribbles, and since she didn't feel wet, he pulled the diaper back up on her and then fixed her clothes and hugged her.

"Well, I guess you're okay until we get home then," he carried her to the sink where he washed his hands and then helped her wash hers.  Then he carried out to wait for the others.

Kim looked at Bella wondering if Bella thought she was stupid or dirty.  But it looked like Bella was just telling her to lather up, and she wasn't exactly yelling at her or being mean, so Kim tried again, but even then, when she started to rub her hands together, she was so nervous, she really couldn't rub her hands together efficiently enough to get the lather working.

She looked over at Kim, her legs starting to shake as though she was expecting the lady to do something to her.  She tried harder and harder to rub her hands, but the more she tried to do what she thought Bella wanted, the more nervous she got, and the less efficient she was with it.  She started to get tears streaming down her face as she kept trying.

Bella watched the girl and noticed the tears forming in her eyes.” Honey what’s wrong you have to tell me why your upset or i won’t understand.” She said putting a soft hand on her back to comfort her.” What’s upsetting you at this moment dear

melody let her daddy get her diapered and dressed and washed her hands with him and soon enough they were out

"You mad," Kim said looking down at her hands.  She flinched when Bella first touched her back, but then leaned into her as she realized that Bella wasn't mad after all.  "I keep messing up," she said.  "You gonna get mad, right?"

She looked down.

"I made trouble for you with pee in my pants, I don't wash hands the way you want me, and I take too long," she said not really knowing how to really say what was bothering her, or at least not knowing how to say it without what would have sparked a telling off and maybe slap across the mouth from other people.  "I bad."

Daniel held his little princess wondering if they were taking regular women long, or if they were taking extra long because Kim had wet her pants again.  He didn't blame Kim if she did.  He had no idea of what was going on with her, but he was a little concerned that she had peed her pants so much, and not told anyone at all that she had to go.

“ honey I’m not mad at all and i don’t care how long you take. The don’t want you to feel rushed for my sake. Please take all the time you need we aren’t in a rush or anything. I don’t care if you have accidents they happen. Some protection and some help and I’m sure the accidents won’t even happen anymore. I’m never going to hit you at all so please take that out of your mind. We’re here to help you honey not hurt you”she said

"Really?  You not mad at me at all?" she asked.  "So, you don't mind what I did today?" she looked up at Bella and then gave her a reluctant smile.  "I don't want to be a bother for you or you family.  You are so nice to me."

She walked over and reached her out hand towards Bella wanting to hold it.

She didn't exactly get why they said protection, but she didn't care about that.  All that really mattered to her, was that Bella and Daniel had been so nice to her, even when she thought she was taking too long and not washing her hands the way Bella told her to.

"Are we going home, now?" she asked.

“ no I’m not mad at all and i never will be ok” she said before taking her hand in hers and smiling at her.” We have one more stop before we get home and that’s for your protection. Now i have one question for you. Would you prefer of a pull-up style or just a regular diaper like item. I’m going to give you full choice of what you wear and want you to be happy ok” she said as they headed out

Kim looked down.

"What's the difference?" she asked Bella genuinely as though she really didn't know.  "I really don't care which one you get as long as it makes less trouble for you, and doesn't keep making messes that embarrass you or ruins your stuff," she said.

She then looked up at her.

"What does it mean, by you saying protection like that?  I never heard it used like that before."

“ well one you can pull up and down when you have to go so you can use the toilet. The other will stay in place until you move the tapes.” She said” protection is just a better way of saying diapers because i so t want you to feel as if your a baby” she said.” Plenty of adult use these products as well and protection is a better term to use” she said

melody was a bit restless and wanted to walk so she pointed to the floor 

Daniel nodded at his little angel.

"if I put you down, you hold daddy's hand," he told her.

Kim looked down.

"So, you don't think I'm a baby because I need those things... for real?" she asked as though just now realizing that them getting her diapers was not a way of calling her a baby.  "They used to put the kind that pulls up on me at another place, but they said also said I look like a toddler, and if I'll wet like a toddler, then I should look like one."

She frowned and looked down.

"And the pull up ones usually leaked especially when I was sleeping."

She didn't exactly want the tape on diapers, but she felt like she had to be hohest about the pull ups.  She had never tried the ones with tapes, but she thought the tape ons would make her look and even feel more like a baby than the panty-like ones did.

Melody nodded and happily hopped around while they waited for her mommy and the new girl.

” no honey it actually takes quite the big girl to be able to say she needs those things and wear them. The baby thing to do would be to ignore the problem and let the accidents continue” she said as she tries again to comfort her.” Ok then we’ll try the tape on ones and I’ll help you get them on until your ready to do it yourself. If you have any accidents just tell me and we’ll get it sorted out ok” she said as she lead her out of the bathroom