LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

making the family full( private for baby frost and ishigreensa

baby frost

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like family role plays too.

Do you want to discuss a RP where a father, mother, and younger child decide to foster a teen girl?  I'd play the teen girl, about 13 or 14 and I'll either play the other child or the father, too.

Of course, this is just one idea.  We can have more kids in the family if you want, and we can split the roles as you like, but I would like to also have a fostered girl between 10 and 15 that I play... and we can start anytime from before getting her to maybe the first morning after she has spent a night there.

The poor kid has been in foster care for over six years, and in three families before this one.  

The latest family had her for six months, but said they just couldn't deal with a kid her age acting as she was.  They didn't tell the foster program any details, only that she was a very troubled girl who needs more than they can offer.

Before that family, she had been in an abusive home, who took everything away from her and made her feel like she is a bad kid.  

So now, the thirteen year old girl is a very confused child, who doesn't know if she is coming or going.  She wets the bed nearly every night, and she has trouble relating to her peers or even children close to her age, though she can relate to kids who are around 8 or 9 years old without much difficulty.  She is afraid to accept anything like clothes or toys, and outright refuses any help with decent things.

The just previous family tried to buy her some nicer pants and blouses, but she keeps wearing her old worn out and nearly useless things.

This girl's name is Kim Kotters.  She is half black, half Asian.  She is 13 years old, and is on the short side for her age, but not so short that anyone thinks she doesn't belong in middle school.  The girl has black hair that is more straight than curly, she has amber-like brown eyes and she loves the colors dark royal blue and purple.

So, the family has to convince her that she is part of their family, as a real family member.  They have to try to convince her that it's alright to accept help and to accept material things like toys and clothes from people that are supposed to take care of her, and she has to be convinced that not everything that happens is her fault.

The dad had had a good friend once, when he was in the military who had been in the foster care program.  He got out of the military about two years previously, and he had promised his friend, when his friend was on his death bed from a mortal wound, that one day, he would look into fostering children.

The dad finally brought it up with his wife about a year after he left the military and told her about his friend, and so, (with your permission) she reluctantly agrees to give it a chance for his sake for a promise he had made to his friend.

What do you think?

i think i can work with this.

I’ll play the mother who’s getting back into the motions of having her husband home with her and her daughter who’s maybe around 3-4. She doesn’t mind adopting a new kid but is more worried about the family dynamic being disturbed as they haven’t been completely together for awhile with the father being a military man and whatnot. She’s a caring mother who just wants her family to be healthy and happy, she doesn’t min being a house wife but does use art as a creative outlet 

So the dad's name will be Daniel Webb.  He is about 32 years of age... and had been in the military for ten years.  He is not retired, so he gets no real benefits other than what an honorable discharge gives him.

He is now working nights 6pm to 2 am at a warehouse, basically full time without benefits.  But he is also thinking on going back to school in the next fall, after he has his family in order so he can get a better position.

He is hoping he can get back into the electronics bid, on the civilian side and work an 8 to 5 job doing either something with computers, communications, or with the electric company.

So, do we want to start a new thread for this, or do we want to just start the story here?

• baby frost changed the title to making the family full( private for baby frost and ishigreensa

Daniel Webb woke up one morning, at around nine, and looked around for his wife.  He was 32 years old, had light brown hair and brown, sometimes green, eyes, and he was finally working in the private sector for a manufacturing company, at one of their warehouses while he contemplated the best way to go about using his GI Bill to get into the electrical field in the private sector.

At the moment, he worked nights, 6pm to 2 am, and so he had most of the day with his wife and young daughter.  However, there was something he had been waiting on for a few months now, something he had talked his wife into, and that was fostering a less fortunate kid.  He had promised his old combat buddy that he would foster a kid so that he could try to understand their world because his old buddy was a foster kid, when he was a child.

His combat buddy was now dead, for nearly a year.  Daniel had been out of the military for about six months now, and it seemed like a good idea to work on his promise to his late buddy.  They were not hurting in the least, and at the moment, he was getting pretty good pay, though he was not officially on full time with the warehouse.

Daniel sat up and looked around the room, and then decided his wife might be down in the living room or the kitchen with their daughter, so he went to go greet his girls....

Bella was downstairs in the middle of making a good breakfast for her family. She had already taken her shower and did her hair for the day, at 30 she still had a youthful look to her with or without makeup and with her long blonde locks and bright green eyes could easily lighten a room. With her husband having left the military she was happy to have her full family back, she was pregnant with their daughter melody when he was still in the service and there was nothing she wanted more than for him to experience all of her milestones as a infant, but now with melody being 3 she was happy to see the two loves of her life forming a bond. 

bella finished up breakfast and went to see if melody and awaken yet, knowing the girl would definitely need a fresh diaper after a good nights sleep. She thought about Daniels recent talks of adopting another child and wondered if that would be the best thing for her still budding family 

Daniel was just walking out of the bedroom to go look downstairs, when Bella was coming up to check on Melody.

"Good morning, honey," Daniel said with a smile loving how his wife still looked as though she could pass for 25 even now or maybe even younger.  "Are you getting Melody up now?"

He walked with her to their daughter's bedroom door, and peeked in while his wife started to get the baby up.

He smiled and then went on to the bathroom to take of things and get showered so he could play with his daughter once they had both eaten.  Melody was still pretty small, so she played more than she ate, which meant that breakfast usually took a very long time for the baby to eat.

He got his shower, and then came down in a green tshirt and brown dress slacks.

"So how is our little family this morning?" he asked Melody as he sat down at the table closest to her.

Bella it the top of the stars and was greeted by Daniel and smiled

.” Sure am” she said before entering the nursery and seeing their daughter standing up in her crib.

” Morning baby girl” she said lifting her up into her arms and giving her plenty of kisses. She felt her diaper squishing heavily as she had her other hand on her bottom to support her.

melody babbled about happy to be in her mommys arms and ready for another day full of playing.

bella laid her on the changing table unsnapping her footy pjs and starting to change her diaper gently. Once she was diapered she washed her hands and caries her downstairs placing her in her hitch chair and giving her a bottle while she made everyone’s plate 

melody drank her bottle before seeing her daddy sit by her. Her little legs kicking as she reached for him with her free hand 

Daniel reached over and put a hand gently on his baby daughter's hand.

"I see you're awake, honey.  Did you sleep well?  Nice and puffy cotton candy dreams?  And are you hungry this morning?"

He was basically just babbling nonsense at her, though the words and phrases were real communication lines to get her talking more.  He had heard somewhere that babbling along with small children was one way to get them to speak up clearly and have confidence in what they were saying.

Daniel looked over at Belle, preparing the plates and then back at Melody.  His favorite girls were in the kitchen with him, and he started to think about taking Melody to the park to play for a while this morning.

Belle, are you going to be busy later?" he asked to make sure his wife was okay with them going to the park for a while later in the morning.  What he didn't know, was that his park plans were about to be interrupted, and by something not from his wife, but someone across town was dialing their number....

Melody babbled back to her daddy in her regular overly excited demeanor. She nodding about happily.

bella came and put her and Daniels plates on the table and got the baby bowl of melodys food for her on her high chair. She got a bib on melody and sat down herself. She then heard Daniel ask her about being busy

” no not at all did you have anything planned” she asked before the phone going off

"I was thinking about...." he had just been about to mention the park when the phone rang.  "Now, who would call this early?" he asked Belle.

He stood up before even having one bite, and he went to the kitchen wall set and picked it up.

"Webb Residence.  How may I...."

He was cut off by someone on the other end who was overjoyed to tell him some news.

He nodded and gave a few affirmative Hmm...mmms.  And then he turned to his wife.

"Well, that's not what I had planned today.  It seems they want us to come downtown.  A young girl was just dropped off a couple of hours ago and our number was up to get a foster child, so they are asking if we'll help out."

He smiled at his wife.  He had not planned this, but this would be fulfilling a promise he had made to one of the best friends he ever had in life.  He probably only respected and loved his wife more than that buddy.

Melony dug into the food her mommy put in front of her with her hands and ate happily

bella let her husband go and pick up the phone and ate her breakfast as she waited for him to come back. She looked over to melody and saw her eating in her normal messy manner and giggled softly. After a few minutes Daniel came back and explained what the phone call was about. She listened to what he said and nodded. Looking over her husband she could tell he was happy and while she didn’t want to dampen his mood she was a bit apprehensive about just bringing a child they didn’t know into her home. She knew the child needed a home but they didn’t know if the child had any issues or problems or how many other families the child had been to.

” Ok dear but do we know anything about the girl” she asked him before continuing” I’ll have to get the guest room in order but if you want to dive right in I’ll do my best to support you” she said

"They told me that they'll tell us all about her when we go pick her up," Daniel said.  "They just said her name was Kim Kotters and her file number is 603281.  They said we will need to know those two things to claim her."

He frowned and then hugged her.

"I know you are a little worried about taking in a stranger," he told his wife.  "But my buddy, the one I told you who saved my life countless times during the war?  He was a foster kid.  When he died, I promised him I'd do this, and I really want to keep my promise to him."

He sighed.

"Look, until we get to know this new kid a little more, we can watch her when we are awake, and we can maybe put a lock on our door and the baby's door so that she can't sneak in to the rooms at night, or if you think it safer, we can just put a lock on her door.  Would that make you feel better?"

He knelt down by Melody.

"How would you feel, if something happened to us, if people judged our baby before they knew her, and wouldn't give her a home or a chance because she was in an unfortunate situation?" he asked.  "Sometimes, all a lost kid needs, is a fair chance to show how good and normal they really are, right?"

Bella sighed and nodded. “ your right I’ll go tidy up  the guest room for her so she can at least be comfortable” bella said before giving her husband a kiss and heading upstairs. She started to dust the room along with getting new sheets and pillow cases in the bed hoping it would be enough for the new girl.

melody finishes the last bits of her breakfast and went back to her bottle ready to start playing after having a nice yummy breakfast.

bella finished getting the room ready and hoped they were doing the right thing. She didn’t know if the child would act out or be aggressive but hoped she would be well mannered and easy to get along with. With one last look at the guest room she closed the door and headed back downstairs 

Daniel smiled as his wife kissed him and went off to go make the girls' room more comfortable for her. Meanwhile, he watched Melody and also started on washing the dishes.  He got Melody's plate when she was done, and finished off what he could clean up, and then he smiled at Melody.

"You want out of that chair, don't you?" he asked her.

He reached for her and picked her up just as Belle was coming back down.

"They told us they'll hold her through the afternoon," he told Belle, "So, what you think about locks?  Do we want to pick up a couple of locks or just one?  I have no problem having some locks on the doors until we get to know the foster kid, especially if it keeps Melody safe and it makes you feel safer."

He wanted to have the house ready for their little guest before she came so that there would be no surprises once they got there there.

Melody smiled as her daddy let her out the high chair and toddled off to go play with her plushies in the living room. As she got there she crawled into the pile of stuffies she had and snuggled them all before starting on a tea party 

bella nodded before sighing about the locks.” I know they make sense but i don’t think us locking our doors or putting one outside of hers is promoting the right image to start off with” she said maybe we see how things go the first few days and go from there.” She said 

Daniel smiled and nodded.  He really didn't want to put the locks up anyway, but he was willing to do it if it helped calm Belle down about the idea.

"Then, do you want to do anything else before we go pick up the child, or do we want to pick her up first and then see what we need afterwards?" he asked Belle.  "She might need things, too."

He smiled at his wife.

Then he went to go find Melody in the living room.

"And does Melody need any toys that she's seen on TV that mommy or daddy might be able to get?" he asked her.

Bella thought a minute before deciding.” We should get her first then do some shopping so we can see what she likes and needs” she said.” Do we know how old she is her or no” she asked Daniel 

melody was happily playing before she heard the t word and smiled up at her daddy. The toddler loved the toy store and was never one to throw a tantrum over not getting a toy but always enjoyed their time there

"They only told me her name and her case number so that we can ask for the right child when we got there," he responded.  "I had thought they would have given us more time to prepare and more information about anyone we fostered, but it seems this one is a last minute sort of thing."

He frowned.

"One thing my old buddy said about foster kids, if you get one.  You never know where they came from.  Normally, they are kids that are taken from other homes for a variety of reasons, the most common of which, the home was not a good fit for the child."

He sighed.

"So, we could get a child that is happy and healthy, or we could get a child that is bruised and hurting inside."

Daniel picked up Melody and started to put her coat on her and her shoes after he got to the entry way.

"But my buddy told me, that no matter what kind of kid we got, we would likely be happy we chose one after we did."

Bella took it all in and did t know if she should feel better or worse about the whole situation. They could be getting any age of child when they barely had experience with their own child and were gambling with what she would be like and if she came with baggage or not. She put on a smile for her husband hoping he would be better with all this than her.

She let him dress melody and wondered how she would feel about the whole situation but more importantly she understood why he wanted to adopt a child but she wondered if he didn’t want any more kids with her. With all this going through her head she went and got her shoes and coat and was soon ready to head out. 

Of course, Daniel had hoped that she did still want to have at least two more children, but this fostering was just as important to him, almost, as having his own birth children with the wife that he loved very much.  He couldn't explain why it was so important, at least not more than had already been explained many times.  

He finished getting Melody into her warm clothes for the frosty outdoors, and then he waited for her to join them before he opened the door and went to the car and started to work on putting Melody in her carseat.

Truth be told, he had not really though of adoption just yet.  He was told that the two were quite different from each other in the eyes of the law, and where his responsibilities started and ended, but he could understand that his wife might not be up on all the legal jargon that differentiated fostering and adopting.  Truth was, he wasn't really sure he actually understood or not.  But fostering did mean that it could be short term, and that they would not be forced to keep a foster child that they were helping out where as an adopted child would mean more responsibility for keeping the child regardless of what happened.

Once they were all in the car, Daniel turned to his wife.

"Well, the train's about to leave the station, and there is no turning back.  I really want this, but more importantly, is this okay with you?"

Bella nodded trying to clear the thoughts in her head and just trying to see the positives.” If it’s what you want for your friend I’ll support you” she said taking her hand in his to show she was with him. She just hoped it all turned out well and they became better from this. While she didn’t know why to expect she just wanted what was best for her family