LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

making the family full( private for baby frost and ishigreensa

baby frost

Bella let Dan take over agreeing with him and everything he said.” Honey we just want you to be happy and get what you deserve. We don’t want you thinking about the other families. Just trust and go with the flow ok”she said rubbing her back as they waited in line to put in their order. Bella knew gaining Kim’s trust would take awhile but she just wanted her to feel comfortable 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What I deserve?" she asked confused.  When most people used that line with her, they were usually mad at her, normally after she had wet her pants, and they would be hitting her, but the woman saying this in this context didn't fit at all.  She felt really strange standing there, about to get two desserts, and the woman saying she's getting what she deserves.  What were they going to do, eat in front of her?  Maybe?  But they didn't look like that was the plan.

She looked down, very confused, and the more she thought about it, the more confused she got.

Dan stepped forward when it was their turn, and he ordered for the children and himself, getting what he promised Kim, and then he let Belle order for herself.

"Belle, if you want to take the baby and get her set up for us, I'll let Kim help me carry the food to the table.  You can do that, can't you sweetheart?"

Kim nodded.

“Ok hon we’ll see you at the table” bella said as she took melody in her arms.” She gave her a kiss and carried her back to the table. She easily got a high chair and put it next to her before putting melody in and strapping her in. She got out a bib from the diaper bag and got it on her before sitting down herself 

melody let her mommy carry her and soon enough get her in the high chair. She was ready for some yummy nuggies and the toy from the happy meal.

Daniel didn't want to put any pressure on Kim, so he asked her to take the tray with the burgers.  If she did fall or stumble or something, he doubted the wrappers would come undone and ruin the food, where as the drinks would definitely spill.

Kim didn't really mind what he asked her to carry.  She was happy that he let her help.  

They got to the table a few moments after Belle got the bib on Melody, and Kim sat next to the high chair, across from Belle putting the food on the table.

Daniel put the drinks down, and then he looked at Belle.

"Want to hand me one of her empty sippy cups for her drink?" he asked Belle.  They had some apple juice that he was able to get with her happy meal because he wasn't ready to introduce Belle to soda pop just yet.  They had been trying to keep Melody as healthy as possible, but without taking all the fun out of being a child.

He put some apple juice in her cup and then handed her nuggets and her juice to her.  He put her fries on the high chair tray.

Kim looked up at Belle and Daniel.

"Take your food, Kim.  You're twelve, and you know what you ordered, honey.  If you are unsure, you can ask, but you know what yours is, right?"

Kim nodded.

Kim took her food from the tray and then looked at her chocolate shake licking her lips.

"Your drink, too, Kimmy.  That's yours.  You can take your pie, too, but I would like you to eat your regular food before starting on the pie, if you will.  That's why we are not giving Melody her pie yet.  She's a baby and can't be expected to resist it if she has it close to her."

Bella smiled seeing Dan and Kim come back to the table. She let them get everything situated before passing the sippy cup. She took her salad that she ordered and made sure everyone was ok before she started to eat herself

melody dug into her meal still as messy as any toddler and went about eating. Her little legs swung in the high chair and she played with her food a bit

Twelve year old Kim wasn't much cleaner than Melody as she ate.  This was the first big mac she had ever been given, and she didn't realize that the special sauce and the greasiness of the burger would make it slide a bit, and before she knew it, one of the patties landed up in her lap.

She gasped and looked up at Belle and Dan, half expecting a hand to go right across her face for getting her new clothes dirty, and maybe wasting food.  But she hoped to show them that she wasn't going to waste the food.  She picked up the patty and crammed it in her mouth, looking fearfully to see if they were going to smack her and yell at her that she should have gotten something manageable.

When they didn't reach across and smack her, but rather, Dan smiled and whispered to Belle.

"Well, I did hope to get a second young child, actually.  Isn't she cute?" he smiled up at Kim.

Kim looked down about to cry.

"Honey, I didn't mean it that way.  It's okay...."

Kim looked up.  "You... you're not mad?"

"Daniel shook his head.  No one is mad, honey.  Just eat your food and don't worry if you make a little mess, okay?"

"She looked at Belle to see if Belle agreed with what Dan said.

Bella giggled a bit at Kim’s mannerisms and smiled at her before holding out  some napkins.” I’m sure these might be of some use” she said to Kim.” No ones mad honey it’s just a little stain nothing a washing can’t fix.” She said before going back to her salad.

melody finished up her nuggets and fries and drank her sippy as she watched the family eat 

Kim smiled up at Belle when she gave her the napkins with the comment that those would come in handy.  And now, she could see that no one was going to take her food away, and they weren't even scolding her, she relaxed and started eating again.  The mess kept getting worse and worse though because the sauce kept falling out of the burger, and she really liked the sauce, so she was licking it off of where it fell, well, where it seemed sanitary enough, that is--Certainly not the floor.  

Pretty soon, Kim had finished her food and she opened her apple pie and looked up at Daniel who nodded as he continued to eat his own burger.

Seeing that Melody had already finished her regular food, he passed her pie to her still in the box so he could see if she would try to take it out on her own.  Of course, he only did so, after he made sure the box didn't feel too hot, and with the time that had passed, he thought it was cool and safe enough for her to start eating.

Melody tried to open the pie as her daddy handed it to her but was struggling for a bit before she didn’t want to do it anymore and started to tear up a bit.

bella noticed the mess Kim was making but seeing as she was happy was fine with it. As she heard melody starting to get upset she helped her daughter by opening the small slot on the pie letting her slide it out herself

Daniel smiled as his daughter tried to open the pie, but then started to feel bad when she started to tear up, and was beat to the punch by Belle who noticed and helped her before he could take it back to help her.

"Now, now," Daniel told Melody.  "It's okay.  You just have to ask if you need help, honey.  I just wanted to let you try first for yourself."

He smiled at Kim.

Kim smiled at Belle, then at Melody, and then at Daniel.

When she bit into the pie, some filling came out the other end all over her hand and started to drip down her shirt adding to her mess.  At the moment, she looked as messy as someone younger than ten.

Daniel smiled at the messy little children.

"Well, good thing you got Kim some clothes," Daniel told Belle.  "Why don't you and Kim go change her shirt, at least in the bathroom before we go to the toystory, and I'll see if Melody needs a change of a diaper by then?"

Melody calmed down and ate her pie her face and bib a mess from her lunch but as she finished she sat back tummy full and happy

bella finished her salad and nodded.” Coke on honey let’s get you in a clean shirt” she said to Kim. “ i would ask if you enjoyed lunch but i can tell you did”she said giving Kim a reassuring smile.” You wanna pick your shirt or you want me to grab one for you” she asked her

Kim looked at her a little surprised.

"You gonna let me choose even after I made the last one dirty, on purpose?" she asked.  Of course, everyone saw what happened, or at least Dan did, and what he saw, had no intention behind it at all.

"On purpose?" Dan asked her shaking his head.  "Kim, just ate lunch, and no one is going to fault you for eating something.  All kids make little messes when they eat, and we really don't mind, sweetheart."

Kim looked more at Belle though, as if it mattered more what Belle thought.

Dan shook his head and reached down and got his daughter out of the highchair.  

"Well, I think it's time to check your diaper and clean up your hands and face, sweetheart," he told Melody.  "Come on, honey."

He started to carry her off to the nearest family bathroom because he really didn't want her going in the men's and he didn't feel it was necessary to go in the women's with her if there was a family one available.

Kim got the t-shirt with Minnie Mouse on it, and she smiled up at Belle.

"Is this one okay?" she asked her.  "Or is it too babyish to be in public with the family in?" she asked worried about embarrassing her new family.

Bella had no objections to what Dan said and let Kim pick out a shirt. Seeing what she picked she smiled but didn’t have an issue with the choice.” It’s a great choice honey and I’m sure your gonna look great in it” she said as they went to the women’s room so she could get it on

melody giggled happily as her daddy lifted her. Her diaper was soaked from after her nap but that was about it. She held onto her daddy as she was carried to the family restroom

Daniel got Melody into the bathroom, and then he started to pull down her skirt/pants to get to her diaper.

"Daddy going to change you, okay?"

He had the diaper bag since he hoped Kim would not need anything out of it now that she hopefully understood what was expected, and knew it was okay to use the bathroom on her own.

He got Melody put down on the changing table, and then he opened the diaper and sighed at seeing it only wet.  On one hand, he was glad she wasn't a mess on his turn to change her, but on the other, he was a bit worried she was going to have a mess at the inopportune time.

He got her wet diaper off her, and then started to wipe her off.

Kim went into a stall, and since she was there, she pulled down her pants and sat to try to pee while she changed her shirt.  After getting her shirt changed, she tried to focus, but she couldn't pee.  She hoped that Miss Belle wouldn't be mad that she couldn't pee now they were in a bathroom, when twice, she had peed herself because she couldn't hold it and was afraid to ask.

She got her pants pulled back up and walked over to the sink to wash her hands and then to try to wash some of the sauce and apple filling off of her shirt.

Melody let her daddy get her skirt off happy to toddle around in just a shirt and diaper. While he got everything he needed she toddled about before she was laid down. As he told her what he was gonna do she nodded and started to play with her toes

bella waited outside for Kim knowing she was big enough to change her too herself. She was seeing improvement from the girl and that was a plus 

Daniel wiped his little one off with wet wipes, and then he put her on a clean diaper and sprayed some powder on her, and then he touched her nose.

"Is daddy's little one a happy girl?" he asked her.

He then closed up her diaper and lifted her off of the table, and stood her up on the floor where he helped her get her skirt back on.

Then he took his baby to the sink and washed both their hands, and he made sure her face was clean as well as her hands, and then took off her bib and checked to see what if any wiping off her shirt or skirt needed as well.  Then he lifted her off of the sink counter and grabbing the diaper bag, left the bathroom.

Kim came back over to Belle and showed her her shirt, which was still a bit dirty but with less food on it, and she whispered.

"What do you want me to do with this?"

She kind of wondered why Belle wasn't even mad at her after all the trouble she had been causing her all day.  By now, other people would have at least swatted her bottom for everything she had done.

Melody let her daddy clean her up, gigging as he touched her nose. As she got the clean diaper on and was stood up she wasn’t too interested in the skirt but did wash her hands enjoying the water and the bubbles from the soap. She let her daddy carry her back out afterwards 

Bella smiled seeing Kim again.” Just hand it to me I’ll toss it in the diaper bag for washing when we get home” she said 

Kim nodded and gave Belle the shirt.

Daniel came out and passed Melody to Belle.

"She wouldn't let me get her skirt on," he told Belle.  "Maybe you can get her to wear it."

He was never one to force Melody too harshly, so when she showed she wasn't interested in wearing it, he gave up easily and carried her out as she was, putting her skirt over his shoulder until he could get to Belle hoping Belle could make her wear it.

Kim then looked up at them when they were altogether wondering what was next.

Daniel put a hand on Kim's shoulder.

"You get some nice clothes?" he asked her.

She blushed and nodded.

"Good.  Then it's toy hunting time.  You need some toys to play with at home, honey."

"Toys?"

"Yes, honey, toys.  Things you play make believe with or you entertain yourself with when you need something to do."

Bella took melody and passed Dan the dirty shirt to toss in the diaper bag.” you don’t want you skirt on baby” she asked melody wanting her to have her own autonomy about making decisions.

melody shook her head but perked up when she heard the t word “ toy toy” she said always one to love going looking for toys 

Daniel wasn't sure it was good to let her go without a skirt in public, but he trusted his wife, so he just decided not to say anything about it.

He put the shirt and then the skirt in the diaper bag.

Kim smiled.  These people certainly had different rules than she was used to.

"Of course, toys," Daniel said laughing.  "Why don't you show daddy what you want, and then Kim can talk to mommy about what fits her.  I'm pretty sure she wants different toys than you do, honey."

Kim looked down.

"So, you are serious?  You ARE getting me toys?" she asked.

"Of course," Daniel looked to Belle.  "Well, we call them toys, but of course, you should pick out some age appropriate things, and I'm sure Belle will help you out.  I'm not sure what girls your age are supposed to be satisfied with, but maybe Belle remembers being young once."

Bella put  melody down and took her hand letting her toddle about knowing how she got in the toy store. She was agreeing with Dan until the being young once statement was said and she pouted.” Hey” she said still sensitive about her age having recently hit 30. She tried to shrug it off but turned to Kim.” I can help you if you need it but please get what you like and what you think will make you happy” she said

melody didn’t want to talk she wanted to look at the toys as she tried to lead her mother to the store

Daniel smiled and decided to talk to Belle later about what he meant.  He was between a rock and a hard place on this one, because he thought Kim would not like to be reminded she was still a little girl, and he had not realized that Belle would have read more into what he meant than she did.  He had meant it as a relative term, because there were still 17 or 18 years of difference between the two.

He decided to inch his way away from the snake pit of trying to explain himself to both girls at the same time as that would be a very tricky maze with a pit viper at every corner, by running after Melody and checking to see what toys she wanted to see.

Kim nodded and looked around a moment and then noticed the electronics area.  She was a little worried, though that they meant she should get something like stuffed animals or dolls and things like that.  She didn't think they would let her have a Nintendo Switch or even anything remotely like that....  And she did sort of want a stuffed animal too, if that was okay.

She looked down not sure how to ask for what she really wanted, and being scared if she didn't decide soon, they would give her preschool stuff to play with.

Melody toddled her way to the stuffies and saw a prettt big bear with hearts all over it and went over and hugged it lovingly.

bella noticed kim looking towards the electronics area and saw she would need a little help. Bella enjoyed video games herself and made her way to the area to look over the games hoping Kim would join her and just say what she wanted 

Kim walked after Belle, not wanting to lose her.  While Daniel was nice enough, it was Belle that Kim felt safe and comfortable with at the moment.

When they ended up in the electronics area, Kim blushed for a second, and then after a few swallows of air, she started looking around.  Again, the most tantalizing thing, the one thing she had never thought she could get, but wished for for a long time, the Nintendo Switch was staring her in the face.

She reached over and looked around the box for some kind of price tag.  She was afraid of spending these nice people's money, but really had no idea of what toys cost since she had never been shopping for any before, and was lucky to get an old thing her or there to play with at other places.

“ so which one do you want. We have one at home already but i don’t see a problem with you getting one for your room” she said smiling at her seeing her looking over the switches. Bella was pretty fond of video games herself so hoped that they could bond that way as well making it easier for them to find things they had in common and could do together.

melody stayed snuggled against the teddy and showed it to her daddy.” This” she asked him him holding it up for her daddy’s approval