LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

making the family full( private for baby frost and ishigreensa

baby frost

Daniel smile and nodded.

"Alright then...."

The drove across town to the social worker's office, and after pulling into the parking space, and gathering up Melody and what they needed for their princess, Daniel led his wife into the small office.

"Good morning," a woman named Susan greeted them.  Susan had red-orange hair and green eyes.  She stood about 5'8 and was shapely for a woman of 35 years of age.

"Are you here for...?" but she didn't say the name wanting the family to tell them who they ere there for so that she could make sure she was giving the child to the right person....

"Kim Kotters?" Daniel asked.  He searched his wallet for the paper he wrote the case number on.  "Case number... 603281?"

"Okay, so you are the...."

"The Webbs," Daniel said proudly.  "Belle and Melody and me, Daniel."

"Alright.  Please come into the office where we can talk privately for a bit," the woman urged the young married couple and their young baby daughter.

"This will be your first foster child, right?"

Daniel nodded.

"One thing I want you both to know, that fostering is not the same as adopting.  If you try her out for a couple of weeks and decide that she's too much, you can always put her back in the system.  We want homes that want the kids, not homes that are forced to take the kids."

Daniel nodded and looked at his wife.

"Kim Kotter lost her parents when she was about six years old, and has been in the foster care program since then.  The family she just came from didn't give us any specific reasons, but they decided that they didn't want the girl who is now 12 going on 13 years of age.  The family before them, and the details are shady, but it seems they didn't really want her and just kept her around because the state paid them to keep her.  They neglected some of the things she needed at the time, and they physically abused her when she should have been corrected with a firm but caring hand."

The lady stopped to let that sink in....

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bella took a seat with melody in her lap as Susan started talking. As Susan went on Bella’s head sunk hearing everything about the girl. She thought they would be getting a young child but when she learned she was a teenager that’s been going through quite a bit she didn’t know what to do. She had only been a mother for 3 years and knew a teenager would be a big wrench in how their days would be going. The girl would clearly have issues with everything that she’d been through and didn’t know if she and her husband would be able to know how to deal with her in such an important part of her life.

melody sat in her mother’s lap getting a bit fussy at having to sit still for so long in the car and again here. She didn’t know where she was and just wanted to play

bella was still going through internal struggles hearing about Kim. The abuse was another thing that she knew would be hard to get over and didn’t know how to go about trying to deal with her misbehaving. So far the most she had to do was use a time out for melody but that couldn’t possibly work with a teenager that could form full sentences and convey her feelings. She looked to her husband to see how he felt about all this

"Do you think the girl will be a danger to a baby?" Daniel asked the social worker after catching her eye and knowing she had some reservations in the first place, and now, all of this was sprung on them.

"We have no reason to think so," Susan replied.  "She's been sitting in the other room with a six year old and an eight year old, and she hasn't even raised her voice to them since being there.  I haven't seen any violent behavior on her part at all."

"Not meaning to be a know it all, but you did just get her this morning, right?"

Susan nodded.

"But as I told you before, if you do take her home on trial, it's not a committment.  You can return her if you feel she is causing your family undue difficulty with no explaination.  Her last family only had her three days before taking her back this morning and telling us that they just don't think they can handle her problems."

"What problems?"

Susan sighed.  This was probably the real test:

"Well, she's not exactly teenage in her thinking.  Case in point, I gave her an ipad to play with and even told her she can down load any free game on it or ask me to download one or two pay to play games, but she hasn't touched it as far as I know.  The first thing she went for, was a stuffed animal in the room."

That was actually just stalling though, and now, the woman cleared her throat.

"I think the main reason the other people returned her after three days, is they did mention bed wetting and troubling behavior that signaled that she might be a bit immature for her age."

She waited.

Daniel looked to Belle and then he took Melody from from Belle's arms to bounce her on his knee seeing that she was getting restless.

"How about we let Melody meet the girl, and see what happens?" he asked Belle.  "You know, before we decide if we'll take her home or not with us?  If she can go a few minutes playing with Melody, then who knows, maybe she might be of some help to you with Melody when you get busy and I'm at work?"

Belle was worried about letting her baby in there with a stranger but looked at her restless daughter and nodded.” Ok let her play” she said kissing her baby before they let her play with the girl.” Just make sure she’s safe ok” she said 

melody heard the word play and even though she did enjoy her daddy’s bounces she just wanted to play.” Pway dada” she said

Bella was nervous as could be about what was about to happen but knew it was for the best 

Of course, there was no way that Daniel was going to just leave his little one with a stranger by herself.

"We should all meet this new girl, shouldn't we?" he asked Susan.  "Maybe you can tell us more about her while we are all in the play room so that we can see what the child is like?"

Susan shook her head.

"There are things she's not going to want the other two kids in the room to know about that I must talk to you about."

Daniel frowned.

"I thought we could observe how she acts with our little one while we talk...."

"Oh, you can.  I have a monitor right here."

The lady turned on a TV monitor and they could see that at the moment, a little boy and a little girl were playing on one side of the room, and a dark skin teenage girl was holding a stuffed rabbit and watching cartoons.

Daniel sighed.

"Alright.  Go play," he told his little one, and a door was open to the playroom/child waiting room.

There were lots of toys in the room.

"Tommy!  Look!  A baby!" the little girl who was playing with the boy shouted and then ran towards Melody.

Kim looked over at the excitement, and she shook her head and looked back at the television.  She was sitting on the floor with the stuffed rabbit held against her wondering what was next.

"Be careful," she called out to the girl.  "You're a lot bigger than the little one, so it's easy for you to accidentally knock her down.  You don't want to get in trouble for bullying...."

The girl stopped and looked back at the big girl and then at the little baby that was coming in the room.

"I just said be careful," Kim told the other child.  "You can play with her if she wants to, but be careful with her."

"Okay."

The little girl approached Melody more cautiously.

"You want to play with stuffies?" she asked her.

Melody toddled into the room and was soon greeted by the girl and boy and when asked if she wanted to play with the stuffies she nodded happily.” Pway” she said before crawling over to the area with the stuffies and plopping down on her bottom to play.

bella watched on the monitor hoping everything would go well. She watched the younger kids run over to play with her but saw Kim just tell them to be careful with her and she was feeling a bit better about the whole situation

Kim was now watching the kids more closely now the baby had entered the room, ready to move if the baby started to cry.  The last thing she needed, was for someone to think she let bigger kids be mean to someone younger with her just sitting there letting it happen.

Susan turned to Daniel and Belle.

"Okay, so the girl is very immature.  I've told you she wets the bed, but it's a bit more than that, I'm afraid.  According to the place she stayed at before this last one, she would purposefully make messes and not clean up after herself and lie about making messes.  The kid doesn't seem to get herself clean when sent for a bath according to both the previous family and the family just before them, and there have been problems at school with her not turning in her homework and not seeming to want to do whatever the class is meant to be doing."

Susan looked at Daniel's face fall with every negative thing she had to say about the girl.

He looked up at the monitor, and noticed that Kim moved a little closer to the little kids now, and seemed to watch them more carefully than she was watching television.

"What you name?" the little girl asked Melody.  "Me Kate, and that's my brother, Tommy.  We getting adopted today."

She smiled.

“ me mewody” she said happily before smiling at Kate and Tommy.” Wha adoptin” she asked not knowing what the word meant as they started to play together. She was happy to have people to play with her but soon the urge to pee came strong and she her diaper was getting soaked. She continued to play throughout the whole ordeal not paying attention to it at all

bella listened to Susan and was a bit curious.” I’m sure we can handle bed wetting but what are these messes that she makes” she asked Susan. The girl didn’t seem to be mean or anything so far

Susan frowned.

"I don't know exactly.  They didn't go into much detail about them other than saying that the girl would not clean up after herself at all.  They say the girl is dirty, and she doesn't like authority at all, but that was just one family before this last one, mind you.  The last one said the girl was a bit dirty and didn't take care of herself as a teen would, but they never said anything about her disobeying them."

"If I had to guess, I think maybe she gets into food or something and makes a mess with trying to make a snack and then forgets to put stuff back?"

Tommy was playing along until he noticed that Melody looked a bit off.

"I think she's peeing her pants," Tommy told the room.

Kim got up and walked over to the kids.

"That's not nice," she told him.  "Maybe she is peeing her pants, and maybe she's not, but it's not nice to point it out to everyone.  You can't do anything about it, so ignore it."

When Kim moved, those monitoring from the other room could see that the back of Kim's pants was wet.

Kim squatted down next to Melody and he whispered to her.

"Are you okay?" she asked her.  "Do you need me to get you some help from the other room?  It's okay.  The lady here doesn't hit little ones for wet pants."

Kim knew that because Susan had not hit her the first time she peed her pants either, and she was much older and should know better.

The boy looked up at the girl and saw her wet pants.

"You peed, too," he told her.

"I said, that's not nice," Kim said frustrated.  "But whatever.  Just don't be mean to her.  She probably couldn't help it.  If you say anything else about it or are mean to her, you'll have me to deal with.  You're much bigger than she is, just like I'm bigger than you."

The boy gulped.  "Alright."

He turned his attention back to play.

Katie put a hand around Melody.

"It's okay, Melody.  If you don't wanna tell, we can keep a secret."

Melody was a bit confused by what they were saying.” Me ok” she said before lifting up her dress and showing her soggy luvs” diapee” she said happily before plopping back down with a giggle. She smiled happily at her new friends and went back to the stuffies holding out a penguin for Kim.” Pway too” she asked

bella sighed and nodded.” Maybe pull-ups for the accidents and bedwetting and some help with the cleaning and tidying will work.” She said to Daniel seeing that Kim wasn’t bad on the surface but they were yet to take her room and see how she reacted then

Daniel smiled.

"She just needs to learn the ropes of our family," he tried to assure Belle.  "You said she was abused before?"

"Well, yes, she has some scars on her back and legs from physical abuse that at least two families she had been with called spankings.  I was spanked as a child, long before they passed laws about it, that is, and I never ever remember a spanking leaving marks like that."

She sighed.

"We will of course, have to take pictures with you present, you know, of her old scars, so that if something comes up, and a doctor attempts to accuse you of abuse, you'll have a record of what she looked like before you picked her up.  You'll also get a file on her in case you need it, and of course, the we'll keep a copy of photos so that you can't claim any new bruises were there from before.  That's okay, I trust?"

She looked from Daniel to Belle.

"I have no problem with it," Daniel said.  "And I don't really understand the difference between hitting and spanking, so I will not be spanking her myself...," and he looked at Belle.  He had not really had the spanking talk with his wife before this because Melody was certainly not old enough to benefit from such a thing, and it had not crossed his mind.  His parents had never laid a hand to him, as far as he could remember.

Kate smiled and nodded and started to play with her.

Tommy got red in the face when she showed him her panties... no pull up diaper?  He never expected a girl to just show herself like that, but then, he didn't realize that Melody was just being a carefree baby.  He had been slapped once, when his old foster parents thought he had seen his sister on the toilet.

Kim smiled and nodded at the children.

She grabbed her rabbit and tried to play along with them.

Katie didn't mind at all, and interacted with both Melody and Kim.

Tommy, however, just interacted with his sister and Melody.  He seemed a little leery of Kim.

Melody had no issue playing with the other kids and Kim. She was having quite a bit of fun actually.she crawled about making her stuffy act like it was moving 

bella noticed both of them look to her” i would never” she said remembering her own childhood when she or any of her siblings got in trouble and got spanked and she would never do that to her own child or someone else’s.” No child deserves to be abused no matter the situation” she said

melody was playing when she noticed how red Tommy was.” Tommy poopy” she asked not knowing he was just a bit flustered

Tommy frowned.

"No, I'm not pooping!" he said getting upset.

"Now, Tommy, you brought this on yourself, calling her out when she wet.  She's a baby.  She doesn't know any better."

Tom threw his hands up and walked away.

Kim patted Melody on the back while she was moving around.

"Tommy didn't poop," she told the little one.  "He doesn't do that in his pants anymore.  He probably did a long long time ago, when he was about your age, but he's not done it for so long, he probably doesn't remember doing it."

Katie agreed with Kim.

"Yeah, Tommy doesn't do that.  He used to wet the bed a while back, but he doesn't do that anymore either."

Kim blushed.

"But what you come here for, Melody?" Katie asked.  "You getting adopted, too?"

Kim looked from the baby to Katie, and then she wondered if anyone would ever want a kid like her.  These kids were small, innocent, and for the most part, sweet.  Kim was just a trouble making animal, according to everyone she had ever stayed with.  The last people didn't say that, but they put her back here, didn't they?  They must have thought it.

Daniel smiled and looked at the social worker.

"So?"

"Well, that's fine," she said.  "I didn't mean to pry into your family methods, but it is necessary to understand how you feel about abusive behaviors."

She had them sign some papers.

"Now, how do you want to do this?" Susan asked.  "There is no policy or law that says you both have to watch me take pictures, but I do need at least one of you...."

"How about I go in and make sure Melody stays safe, and you go with the social worker for Kim's pictures?" Daniel asked Bella.  Maybe you can even ask her some private questions that you want to know, but think might embarrass her in front a man she barely knows?"

Melody watched Tommy walk away and then listened to katie and Kim.” Oh i sowwy tommy” she said not knowing before smiling at Katie as she rubbed her back.” I hewe with mommy and dada” she said as she crawled over to the door to show where she came from. 

bella nodded to Daniel and handed him the diaper bag.” I’ll go and get the pictures i think she’ll be more comfortable with me” she said not wanting the girl to have any bad interactions with her husband. She signed her half of the papers and waited for Susan to be ready to take the pictures.” Are you going to clean her up first claim em she wet herself” she asked susan

"Since she's going home with you, I think it might be good for both of you if you clean her up here, I mean, if you are okay with that.  You're going to have to deal with her at your own home, anyway, you know?"

Daniel took the diaper bag, and then he turned to Susan.

"Do you have a place I can change our baby?  I don't really want to do it in front of the other kids if possible."

"You can use this office," Susan told him.  "I have to take Susan and Kim to a private area anyway to get the pictures, and then your wife might want Kim to try the toilet before we start to clean her up."

Daniel nodded.

He went to the door and he called for Melody while Susan made the come here finger with Kim.

Kim walked over to the door.

"These are the people who are taking you this time around," Susan told her.  "You know the routine by now, don't you?"

Kim nodded.

"Is he going to watch, too?"

"No, they decided you might not want that, and so only the woman is going to watch, and maybe help you change."

Kim nodded.  "I sorry."

Susan shook her head and put a finger on the girl's lips.  "Not a word, honey.  It's not all your fault.  Just be honest with your new foster parents, and try your best, okay?"

Kim nodded.

"I sorry I didn't know the little one was going to wet...."

"That's not your fault either, Kim."

She looked down and played a bit with her toes, no shoes, bare foot toes.  The girl had been handed back over without any shoes.

Kim looked at Susan and waited to be led to the back for private pictures and maybe a scolding and spanking, or maybe that would come later, and hopefully, some clean pants.

Daniel waited for the ladies to depart, and then he got on the floor and put his little daughter down and smiled at her.

"You want daddy to change you, now?" he asked.  "Daddy wants to change you."

He tickled her sides to try to get her to laugh and think getting changed was all a part of play time.

Melody saw her daddy and crawled over.”dada” she said as he lifted her up

Bella went with Susan and when Kim came over she smiled and waved. When they talked about the pictures bella spoke up.” I know you don’t want to be naked in front of a stranger and i want you to have your privacy but i just have to be present.” She said hoping the girl would be ok with it.

melody shook her head as her daddy asked to change her and giggled as she was tickled by him. She tried to crawl away

"Oh no you don't!" Daniel pulled his little girl back.  "We're not done changing your little diaper, are we?"

He rolled her over and blew a raspberry at her tummy.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up, sweetie."

He started to undo her diaper.

"What did you think of that big girl that you were playing with?  Is she nice?"

Kim shrugged.

"They always do this," she said.  "I'm used to it."

She walked to the other room with the women and then was asked to strip down to her panties and her undershirt, which she did with no fussing.

Her jeans were soaking wet as well as her panties from earlier.

The social worker asked her to look different ways to get the location of all her bruises and scars.  There were a number of them, mostly on her legs and lower back, but a couple were about kidney height and one was between the shoulder blades.

"I don't know why you gotta do this for," Kim told Susan.  "You already told the nice people I'm bad girl behind my back, right?  You told them all the bad stuff I did to deserve all these, right?"

Susan sighed and shook her head.

"Kim, we've had this discussion before.  We are logging these so we can make sure you are not hurt again, and if you are, there will be positive proof.  No one wants you to be hurt all the time, and you didn't get these from being bad."

She looked over at Belle.

"You can see how she thinks...."

There were two great welts on the front of her thighs that were black and blue.

Kim looked down.

"Well, it the truth.  I got that one," she pointed at one of the welts on her thigh... "Because I peed at the restaurant last month and embarrassed the other people."

She didn't remember where she got all the marks, but she could tell you the story of three of them including the one she just pointed out.

"After we take the pictures, I have some extra panties and a skirt for you set out in the bathroom," Susan told Kim.  "You can put those on."

"Already?  I didn't even learn my lesson yet or get in trouble yet."

"Kim, I've told you a hundred times, you are not going to get in trouble anymore for that."

"I'm not saying here no more.  How you know that nice lady by you won't want me to learn my lesson?"

She looked over at Belle expecting that Belle might tell this nice lady that she was supposed to be punished for being bad.

Melody felt her daddy grab her and giggled and squirmed about as she received the raspberry. She was a little squirmy while her daddy cleaned her but when he asked she smiled up at him.” Katie and Kim nice” she said

bella watched the interaction between Susan and Kim along with seeing all of her Bruises. She heard everything Kim had to say and shook her head.” I wouldn’t punish you for that. Maybe a little while in pull-ups until we can get you to a doctor to see why you can’t feel yourself wetting but me or my husband would never put a hand on you for something like that or anything at all for that manner.” She said

Kim frowned at Belle.

"I bad girl, though.  Everyone says it.  I tell you truth now so you don't get too mad later?"

She had tears starting to well in her eyes.  She didn't understand why Belle said she would never punish for something like that, or why Belle said she would never put a hand on her for that or anything at all.  That's not what usually happened.  Maybe Belle didn't understand how bad she was.

Susan shook her head.

"Okay, Kim, I got all the documentation we need.  I'll send these pictures to the printer so your new foster parents have a copy, and you can go to the toilet, try to pee, and then change, okay?"

Kim nodded and went into the connecting bathroom.

Susan looked up at Belle.

"You can go in with her if you want.  Sometimes, the new foster mother goes in and sometimes she doesn't at Kim's age."

Kim didn't care if anyone followed her in.  Her last three families family followed her in, the last one, just a week ago, so while she felt a little uncomfortable about it, she knew she really had no choice, and it was always easier to just let happen whatever happens.

Daniel worked at getting his little Melody into a clean diaper for a bit, and he encouraged her playing as he did so, so he knew why she was crawling away and making things a little hard, and he really didn't care.  He had a serious voice that he used when he wasn't playing around and needed to get her changed right away without fuss, but he was not using that voice.  He rarely used that voice with her.  After all, he only really saw her for short periods in the day, so he didn't like making her sit still or feeling like she was not allowed to have any fun... unless it was absolutely necessary.

So, when the ladies came back after letting Kim go into the washroom to take care of herself, he was still trying to get the other side of her diaper taped to Melody's hip.

Bella saw the tears forming and felt for the girl and when she headed to the bathroom she stopped her.” Honey everything’s going to be ok. I’m sorry you had to go through all that with the other families but i promise you from this point on things are going to be different ok” she said. She got a pack of travel wipes out of her purse.” I trust you to go in there and get cleaned up by yourself but you these to freshen up a bit until we can get you home and you can take a shower or bath whichever you like ok” she said

Melody was naturally squirmy but as her daddy already had one side tapes she stayed still to let him finish it

Daniel seemed to get the diaper taped in place just as Susan and Belle came back into the office.

Then he saw the printer starting to print.

"Those pictures are so you and your wife have a record of what your wife and I examined together," Susan told him.  "The girl will be out shortly.  She just needed to get a clean skirt on and go to the bathroom real quick."

"I'm not in a hurry," Daniel told them, though actually, he was a bit anxious that he might need to take the night off work to settle their new foster child in with his wife.  He would talk to her about that in the car on the way wherever they were going.

Daniel picked his princess up and fixed her skirt and then handed her to mommy.

So, is there anything else we need?" he asked Susan.

"Not unless either of you have any more questions...."

Kim seemed to be taking a while in the bathroom, as they talked she still had not returned even after ten minutes.

melody snuggled into her mommy as she was passed off” mommy i thirsty” she said to her looking up at her.

bella let melody snuggle cuddling her back needing a bit of emotional support after all they were going through at the moment. She got a bottle out of the diaper bag and gave it to melody before noticing Kim wasn’t out.” She’s taking quite a bit of time should we check up on her” she asked while she balanced melody on her hip.

Susan frowned.

"It's a tricky question," she said.  "One on hand, you are rightfully worried about her, but on the other hand, she might not know if you trust her or not.  I wish I knew the correct answer here, but truth be told, I don't.  Each kid is different, and I only got to know her this morning."

Daniel frowned.

"Honey, go knock at the door or something.  At least let her know we're worried about her or something?"

He reached for Melody again knowing how much pressure Belle was under at the moment since he couldn't really do much being a man, if someone needed to go in and help her.

Bella handed melody over who was a bit fussy when she was given back. Melody reached for her mommy as she walked away whining as she did so

While it did hurt bella she just needed to check on Kim and she would be right back. She made her way to the bathroom and knocked in the door.” Kim you ok in there you’ve been in for awhile now” she asked through the door. She stepped back wanting to give her room if she came out

Kim sniffled a little when she replied.

"I'm coming."

She was crying and she was trying to clean up a mess a little bigger than anyone knew she had.  It was frustrating, and now, the floor was dirty, too.  She hoped no one was going to open the door and catch her.  She had some poop in her panties, and when she sat on the toilet, it got the toilet messy, and the floor got dirty from some leaking out.

The girl kept trying to clean, but she was really only smearing it on herself worse, and the floor didn't seem to want to get clean either.

She cried out in frustration.

"Ma aaa aaa an!"

Then she sobbed as she tried to tear off more toilet paper to work on the floor again.  "Why me!"

Then she became quiet again.