LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Process for having a partner/Spouse start you in 24/7 abdl

herb330

Their are quite a few things that need to happen in order to ben put into 24/7 abdl.  It starts with teh following items

1 not being able to change oneself

2- for men remove all body hair

3 remove all adult grooming supplies

4- insure that you are well powdered and lotioned

5 - early bedtime

6 - only bath time no more showers

7 using a paci and baby bottle

8 - use a diaper not a toilet.

6 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

What about women?

@herb330@ValentinesStuff

If you are going to wear a diaper, you should remove as much hair as you can.  This is because you don't want the diaper tapes to stick to anywhere hair could grow.  I use a trimmer and a razor for removal of the hair in my pubic region, and I try to keep it trimmed, because if you wear diapers, you probably don't want that hair, as it will get wet, then smell, then you would probably want to remove it anyway.

As for women, I would advise the same thing:  If your gonna be using powders, oils or ointments, having hair is just a mess.  You have to keep yourself trimmed, because you want to keep yourself clean, and this is the way to do it, so YES, women should remove the hair as well.

Brian

7 hours ago, herb330 said:

Their are quite a few things that need to happen in order to ben put into 24/7 abdl.  It starts with teh following items:

1 not being able to change oneself

2- for men remove all body hair

3 remove all adult grooming supplies

4- insure that you are well powdered and lotioned

5 - early bedtime

6 - only bath time no more showers

7 using a paci and baby bottle

8 - use a diaper not a toilet.

@herb330

I agree that if you are going 24/7 as an ABDL then these are the things that you start with.  Number 8, is important for those who wear and use their diapers as their toilet. If you use a paci or a bottle, Number 7 applies.  If you are an AB, then  Number 1, Number 5,  and Number 3 apply as well as Number 4.

Since being AB or DL can be similar, I'd say for DL you would follow Numbers 2, 4, and 8.  I still use adult grooming supplies, and I have the supplies I need for a change in my bedroom and bathroom as well.  I classify myself as an Incontinent DL, but still use these products.  I would have to use a shower, because of my disability, as I have a roll in shower, and can't get into a bathtub anymore :(  I'm too tall for it :)

Brian