LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Amazon Book This Weekend - The Best Parking Spaces

This weekend, from Friday to Sunday, midnight to midnight Pacific TIme, my first in the Legally Diapered Series is available for free.

Get your free copy starting Friday morning: The Best Parking Spaces

Here's the blurb in case you need enticement to delve further.

Barb had it all, great job, racy car and amazing looks but she didn't have a good parking spot. She had always had to cruise the lot to find a suitable space. More than once she had illegally parked in the seldom used handicapped parking places. After all, they weren't being used.

She'd been ticketed one too many times and the police towed her car. That was inconvenient. Now she'd have to trek across town to get it back. To her dismay, it wasn't that simple. She was facing some real jail time if it were not for an alternative sentencing program. She was not prepared for the terms of the diversionary program that had her wetting diapers uncontrollably.

The only upside to her sentence of incontinence and disability was that she could continue to use the best parking spaces.

That is a GREAT story!  I have owned this story for a long time as it is one of the best, most down to earth forced diaper stories I have read and I loved it.  Wish you could do more along this line and I do know there are several already in the legally diapered library.  Court ordered diapering or gender change are real turn on's for me!

• Like 1

would it be possible to post a pdf instead. i don't want to use my real amazon account for this and i've lost 2 fake ones already (the fakes ones don't stay active for long)

i wanted to try a third time but now it's asking for a phone number and when i'm giving a fake it doesn't work....

• Like 1
3 hours ago, iamnotanonynous said:

would it be possible to post a pdf instead. i don't want to use my real amazon account for this and i've lost 2 fake ones already (the fakes ones don't stay active for long)

i wanted to try a third time but now it's asking for a phone number and when i'm giving a fake it doesn't work....

I understand your problem. I setup a proxy and use a different machine for all of my kinky stuff. Perhaps you could use TOR or UltraSurf for your alternate Amazon account?

To be honest, giving it away on Amazon still gets me page reads, which pays me even though the reader pays nothing for the book. Due to it being enrolled in Kindle Unlimited, I'm not allowed to distribute it via other channels.

On 12/13/2020 at 6:32 AM, Nat said:

So what happens after Sunday? Do I lose this book and will no longer be able to read it for free?

No, if you "purchase" the book for free, it is yours. You can read it at your leisure from now on.

21 hours ago, Nat said:

I honestly enjoyed parking spaces but didn't like the ending. It was like you got tired of writing it so you ended it just like that. 

Thanks for the feedback. I had a follow up intended when I was writing it. I wanted to leave a little on the table. It also shows that she was wiling to temporarily trade some of her dignity for a little longer hold on the best parking spaces. It had become too easy for her to fall into that routine.