LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you like to wear your diaper tight or loose?

Mysterion

Do you like to wear your diaper tight or loose?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to wear your diaper tight or loose?

• I like it real tight
    • I like it medium tight
    • I like it medium loose
    • I like it real loose

Hiii!

I like mine tight for beings out and about, everything flows good and it stays in place. Although at night I like it pretty loose I tend to wet whene I am on my back, if it is tight being male it makes my pee run upward then it runses out the sides ? (wet bed dry butt)

?‍♂️

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

The term I would use is snug.

@Babygeebee

I would also use the term snug. If you don't have your diaper set up in a way that it will be tight enough to hold in whatever you release, all you're going to do is release anything you're holding, and it'll just run all the way down your legs and your body, and make a humongous mess on your clothing and anything else that you're sitting on. If you put a diaper on correctly, and snug it upright, you run the small risk of leak, because any diaper will leak. The reason why you try to be as snug as possible and you put the diaper on in a correct way, and so that anything that is released into the diaper has a place to sit, so that it doesn't leak all over the place. If your diaper is too loose then obviously all it's going to do is leak all over everywhere, and if your diaper is too tight, all you're going to do is result in getting a humongous red rash all over your waist comma because your diaper is too

the idea here is snug: not so tight that it cuts the circulation off or leaves red marks, but snug enough so that it keeps your diaper in position. People sometimes use onesies or other types of restraining clothing to keep your diaper in the position that it's supposed to be, but barring that, snugness is always the best policy in my opinion, because you don't want your diaper to fall off, or rip apart, and drop its contents somewhere where you don't want it.

Brian

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...