LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lockdown - Chapter 26 - Conclusion!!!

Tisha

Chapter 18:

Katy saw Belle slowly falling towards her and it took her a moment before realizing her friend was falling asleep but she wasn't prepared.  She moved her hand out of the way as Belle's head rested gently on her leg.  She didn't know where to put her hand, not wanting to disturb Belle or awkwardly touch her, so she just rested it on the back of the couch.  For the next 15 or 20 minutes she tried not to move, allowing this exhausted girl to just relax and sleep.  Katy watched as Belle took deep breaths.  She looked peaceful sleeping there, curled up in her diaper and Katy enjoyed doing this for her.

Katy brushed the hair away from Belle's face and then gently tried to remove herself from under the sleeping girl.  When she did Belle let out a moan, indicating aggravation at being jostled about.

"Shhh shhh, I'll be right back.", Katy whispered.

Katy took the opportunity to use the bathroom and freshen up.  She had consumed about 3 large glasses of wine and had to pee badly while sitting on the couch.  She wondered if Belle had peed in her diaper while they were out there and simply not told her.  The situation was just so odd.  When she was done with her own business she flushed the toilet and washed her hands.  The sound of the toilet running, instantly made her think.  It was a thing that was so basic, so automatic, and something she took for granted.  The simple act of being able to relieve oneself in the toilet while Belle was not allowed was somehow wrong.  She felt guilty for doing it and hoped Belle was still asleep.

She washed her hands and quietly stepped out.  The diapered girl was in fact still fast asleep on the couch curled up in what looked like an uncomfortable position.  Katy brought a pillow and blanket she found in the bedroom and helped Belle stretch out on the couch.  She laid on her back and Katy put the pillow under her head.  Katy unfurled the blanket and looked down at what was in front of her one last time before covering her up.  The very thick diaper was pushing her legs apart and it didn't look very comfortable.  Katy wished she could do something to get that thing off her.  She let out a distressed sigh and then draped the cover over Belle and tucked her in.  

She gathered her things and decided it was time to head home.  Before she did she went back to the couch and knelt down by Belle's head.  She spent a few minutes looking at Belle and then gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and whispered...

'Goodnight'

She got up and walked towards the door assuming she'd escape quietly without waking Belle.

"Katy?", Belle said with her eyes still closed.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for taking care of me tonight.".

"Of course.  Go to sleep now.  I'll call you in the morning.

Katy walked out the door and headed home and Belle smiled to herself briefly before falling back asleep.

Belle woke early and found herself on the couch.  She quickly remembered the circumstances of last night, including drinking way to much wine.  She slept through the entire night which surprised her, but now her bladder was about to burst.  She sat up on the couch and felt herself already going.  She could feel pee escaping, but she hadn't told her body to do that yet.  She chalked it up to the wine, but didn't like the feeling of losing control like that.  She put her hand on her knee and sort of braced herself steady while she flooded the diaper.  She had never peed so much, so fast, into a diaper yet and was afraid she would leak.  She was fully prepared to feel warm wetness hit her leg or the diaper cover but she never did, the diaper held.  She felt it come to an end and she managed to eek out a bit more before standing up and moving around.

When she rose she felt her head pounding and told herself not to drink that much again for awhile.  She checked her phone and the time was 6:30 am.  She had gotten a good 7 hours of sleep and felt rested for the first time in days.  But now there was nothing to do but wait.  She thought she remembered Katy saying she would pick her up but wasn't 100% sure about the conversation or the details.  She really wanted to text her but it was still too early to bother her. She need water and Advil and slowly found her way around the apartment.  She noticed everything had been cleaned and made a note to thank Katy for that as well.

It was now going on 7:15 am and she figured she needed to start getting ready.  Belle still had not heard from Katy and thought it was now safe to text her.

"Good morning.  Are we still on for this morning?  If you can't make it, it is no problem.", Belle pressed send on her text after reviewing it for a few seconds.

In the meantime she laid out some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and set them on her dresser.  She was tiring of this wardrobe and longed to be able to wear normal clothes.  She checked her messages again and thought it was weird that Katy hadn't replied. Maybe she had too much to drink too.  She went to the front window and pulled down the blinds, and sure enough Katy's car was not there.  

'Surely she didn't move her car last night.', Katy thought.

Belle still had plenty of time and decided she'd give Katy a bit longer before making the decision to leave on her own. She walked toward her desk to log onto her laptop when it hit her.  She quickly bent over, placing her hand on the desk to catch herself as a spasm hit her stomach.

"Oh god, not again, please", Belle said out loud.

On one hand this was the ideal scenario because anything that came out of her would get cleaned up within the next hour or so when she got changed. On the other hand, her body wasn't going to make this easy on her at all.  She winced as the cramps started to build up like yesterday and she just prayed and hoped they weren't going to be that bad again. She stood there, hunched over, for about the next 5 minutes, trying to stay still and waiting for it to pass. 

She was concentrating on breathing through it like before when she heard a knock at the door.  She ignored it, figuring it was someone wanting to sell her something and then heard another knock followed by Katy's voice.

"Belle?  Ya in there?", Katy yelled in a concerned voice.

'Shit shit shit', Belle thought to herself unsure what to do.  She knew should couldn't send Katy away right now.  It would be too weird.  

"Hang on!", Belle tried to say.

She made her way to the wall next to the door and pressed the button which buzzed Katy in.  Her plan was to let Katy in and then quickly make it to the bathroom and shut the door until this was all over.  She couldn't subject Katy to this or face her in this state.  She waddled halfway across the room as fast as she could before being stopped again by whatever reaction was occurring inside her.  She steadied herself against the wall with her hand.  Her back was to the front door and she could see her destination across the room, but it seemed like a mile. She was currently frozen in pain and panic.

The door opened and Katy came through, pushing the door open with her back due to carrying a Starbucks coffees in each hand.

"Surprise!  Who's ready for their favorite coffee?!", Katy said excitedly, eager to do something nice for Belle.

There was no reply.  Katy let the door shut and turned around to see Belle hunched over against the wall making little noises.  Katy quickly set the coffees down and ran to Belle.  From the way way Belle was positioned, all Katy could see was her thickly diapered butt pointing at her, and she knew something was wrong.

"Belle, Belle... are you ok?  Tell me! What's wrong."

Belle turned a little and cocked her head up so she could see Katy and she just shook her head.  She needed to get to the bathroom, that is all she wanted to do.  She wanted to disappear.  Katy went to Belle and helped hold her up.

"Katy, please.  Help me into the bathroom, it's that damn suppository that bitch put in me.  I have to go.", Belle said.

Katy didn't understand and was confused why Belle needed the bathroom.

"Belle, I don't understand, do you need something from in there, let me get it for you.  What is it?", Katy pleaded.

"No Katy, please. Just help me in there, I want to be alone OK?  You can't see this, please.", Belle begged.

"What!?  Belle, absolutely not.  I don't care what is going on, I'm not leaving you alone right now."

Katy wouldn't take no for an answer and she started to guide Belle back to the couch where she could either sit or lay her down.  Belle had relented at this point, longing for help, and had become mush in Katy's arms as they limped over to the couch and gently eased down.  The sat down on the edge of the couch and Belle leaned forward with her head between her legs.  Katy scooched next to her and put her arm around her and rubbed her back as Belle sort of rocked back and forth as she dealt with the cramps.

"Katy, please you don't have to be here for this.  I'm so sorry.  This is my deal.  I can handle it it.", Belle pleaded.

Katy held her and leaned forward against her back, resting her head next to Belle's and they slowly rocked together through the pain.

"I'm not going anywhere, Belle.  I've got you.  I've got you.".  

For the next several minutes they both sat there and Belle suffered through it.  Belle's hand had found its way to Katy's knee and squeezed.  Katy intertwined her fingers through Belle's and held her hand there.  It was all she could do at the moment.  Belle took some comfort in this connection but was still extremely nervous about what was about to happen in front of Katy.  She turned her head and looked up from her bent over position and saw Katy looking back with a reassuring smile.

"Katy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's about to happen.  Are you sure?  I mean, you don't have to be here for this. I can do it on my own.", Belle said as a tear formed in her eye.  

Belle stood up to make what was about to happen easier and Katy followed suit, ensuring her friend didn't fall over. Katy turned towards Belle so they were facing each other and gave her a proper hug.  Katy embraced Belle and wrapped her arms around her.  

"Do what you have to do Belle, it is not your fault.  None of this is.  It is not your fault.", Katy assured her.

Belle replied by clasping her arms around Katy and held on tight.  Their heads were on each other shoulders now.  Katy could feel the heat emanating from Belle's body, fighting the war inside her stomach.  Belle's chest was heaving in and out, pressing against Katy's.  The intensity of the situation escalated, and Katy was determined to see Belle through this no matter what.  Belle got weak in the knees and Katy held her firm when a spasm erupted in Belle's bowels causing a large mush to push out and into the waiting diaper.  Belle was shaking uncontrollably as it was happening.  The pressure was peaking as most of the contents of her stomach made it into the diaper.  She felt cold all of a sudden and defeated from the torment she just went though.  But it was over.  The slow build up of the cramps were followed by an explosion in her diaper.  The cramps subsided quickly.

When she came to her senses, she realized Katy was still holding on to her, and she was still holding on to Katy.  She relaxed her grip, having realized she was squeezing the life out of her friend.

Katy was the first to speak, breaking the tension, "Thanks, I couldn't breath there for a second.  You are stronger than you look!."

They ended their embrace by letting their arms slide away from each other, but Katy let her hands find Belle's and she held them there during an awkward silence as their eyes met.  Belle felt completely vulnerable in front of Katy.  She looked down, ashamed at what just happened and the emotion was all too obvious to Katy.

Katy lifted Belle's head up by the chin like you would do to a child. "Hey!  Listen to me now.  I don't care about about any of this. It's out of your control. It's not your fault. Before too long this will be a distant memory and we can laugh about it then.  But for now, we need to get you cleaned up, dressed, and in the car or you are gonna be late."

"Promise?  That we will laugh about it some day?", Belle said as she raised her eyebrows and took Katy's hand again.

"It's a promise.", Katy said and Belle felt a little force as she was pulled forward.

Katy pulled her closer and completed the promise with a soft gentle kiss on Belle's lips.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 18

This story has kept me coming back to see if a new chapter comes up or not. I like the relationship side of things but also the clinical nature of the facility that controls the changing of the diapers.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, roch879 said:

This story has kept me coming back to see if a new chapter comes up or not. I like the relationship side of things but also the clinical nature of the facility that controls the changing of the diapers.

Thank you!  Glad you are enjoying it.  There will be more soon!

• Like 1

HI Tisha,
You have a gift that I envy a lot, CONGRATULATION! You are very good

- / - / - /-

Poor Elle after this therapy she will never be the strong and confident woman she was again, she will become an insecure and submissive little girl and every time she will faces authority she will look down hoping to hide under the carpet.

She will find a refuge in her new infantile world and she will discover the ABDL community and she will be enormously happy in her diapers with her pacifier and her stuffies

But despite everything, she will find the strength to help her new lover Katy who have also been sentencing of 2 weeks of behavioral correction therapy

But nothing its all dark, yeah this is really sad to see two promising young women BROKEN like that, but hey! They will be very happy togethe as AB lovers

This is the way the state find to better control us, the behavioral correction therapy have getting really big, but the positive side to it is that the ABDL community has become very popular and we are no longer seen as outcast, we are the norm! LOL

Really really sorry, I have to put my two cents on this beautiful story, keep going Tisha!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

HI Tisha,
You have a gift that I envy a lot, CONGRATULATION! You are very good

- / - / - /-

Poor Elle after this therapy .....

That is definitely one theory. Another is that Katy does find some help in the legal department and is able to go after the organization that did this, and while Elle may need a little bit of practice making it back to the bathroom right away, that time in diapers wouldn't reverse training, just maybe make the bladder a little smaller for a while. It is possible that Elle ends up out of diapers, gaining Katy as a friend/lover? Then they move in together putting the past behind them.

One thing I like about this story is there is no ABDL feelings and it is by circumstance. It has the ability to not follow cliche ideas.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

That is definitely one theory. Another is that Katy does find some help in the legal department and is able to go after the organization that did this, and while Elle may need a little bit of practice making it back to the bathroom right away, that time in diapers wouldn't reverse training, just maybe make the bladder a little smaller for a while. It is possible that Elle ends up out of diapers, gaining Katy as a friend/lover? Then they move in together putting the past behind them.

One thing I like about this story is there is no ABDL feelings and it is by circumstance. It has the ability to not follow cliche ideas.

I just hope that our theory wont influence her until the end of the story

• Like 1

Chapter 19:

Katy pulled back but saw Belle had averted her eyes, and sunk down a bit to meet her eyeline.  She was worried she had just made a mistake and didn't think she could just play it off as a friendly gesture at this point given the kiss.

Belle was a bit surprised and hadn't expected that.  She was pretty sure that wasn't just a friendly kiss, but wasn't 100% sure and so didn't know how to react.  The sensation of being in Katy's arms, and that kiss had distracted her from the fact she just pooped her diaper in front of Katy.  She was still in discomfort from the experience and confused with all these emotions running through her at once.

"Are you ok?", Katy asked.

Belle nodded up and down, indicating a 'yes', and gave Katy a smile yet still left wondering.

"Good, now let's get you cleaned up.  We gotta hurry", Katy said as she took Belle by the hand and let her into the bathroom.

Belle wanted to discuss what just happened between them but apparently that was going to wait.  Katy led her in a hurry and sort of took charge.  Once in the bathroom Katy dampend a wash cloth with warm water and wiped the perspiration away from her face and neck.  It felt really nice to be taken care of like this but she felt like she could do all this on her own faster.  Belle just let Katy do her thing while she enjoyed the attention.  

"You don't have time for a shower so just wipe down.  You can take one later ok?  I'll let you finish up and lay some clothes out for you."

Katy was off before Belle could tell her she had already done that.  She slipped her sweatshirt and t-shirt off and started to towel herself down the best she could.  Moving around, she could feel the mass settling in the diaper and between her legs.  She'd never get used that, ever, and she just wanted to get changed and clean so she could be around Katy without feeling disgusting.  She heard a knock at the door and reached out for the clothes Katy was handing to her.  She grabbed them through the door which was cracked open just a bit.  For some reason, she was hesitant to let Katy see her naked in just her diaper, which made no sense given the experience they just shared.

The clothes she held were not the sweats she had been wearing but instead a pair of Jeans a white top, and a cute sweater from her closet.

"Katy, wait.  I can't wear these jeans, everything is going to show.", Belle complained.

"Belle, I found those in your closet.  They will be baggy on you, no one will know. I'll make sure ok?  The idea is to be normal today ok?  Plus we are going to breakfast after so brush your teeth and get dressed.  Let's GO!", Katy ordered.

Belle sighed nervously, feeling a bit anxious at all this attention and now being taken out in public.

"What!? Where!?  Nothing is even open around here!", Belle argued back, not sure she was ready for all this.

"Belle hurry or you are going to end up in that dirty diaper until tonight, and neither of us wants that!  Let's go!"

Belle felt so self conscious right now.  The way Katy nonchalantly just referred to her dirty diaper made her feel so helpless and weak.  But on the other hand Katy was right, they needed to go soon and she was just stating the practical solution to moving forward.  Belle finished up and put on the provided clothes.  She pulled the jeans up over the thick diaper and zipped them up.  Katy was right, she didn't look too bad in these.  With the sweater, you could barely tell what was going on.

She finally emerged from the bathroom and Katy had her things ready and she was shooed out the door.  It was a bright morning and the sun was shining like it hadn't for the last several days.  Belle thought maybe she noticed it now because she was in a much better mood with Katy around.  She moved slowly and once again was forced to sit down onto her poop filled diaper in Katy's car.  The way the tiny seat conformed to her made the mess squish between her legs, smearing everywhere, and she cringed at the feeling.

"Need me to buckle you?", Katy asked.

"Uh no I think I can handle it, Katy!", Belle replied annoyed.

"Belle, its a joke, you know last night, I had to buckle you in when you basically passed out."

"Oh... yeah I'm sorry I snapped like that.  Thanks Katy.  Oh! And thanks for cleaning my apartment.  I owe you so much.", Belle said.

Katy closed the door and drove Belle to her appointment.

"I shouldn't be too long today.  In and out hopefully!", Belle said in a positive attitude.  

Katy grabbed Belle's hand as she was about to get out the car and gave it a squeeze letting Belle know she was there for her.  Katy pulled the car around and parked down the street, reviewing some of her work for tomorrow, while waiting for Belle's text message.

Belle walked to her appointment with only one thing on her mind.  And that was Katy.

----

About 45 minutes later, Katy's phone buzzed and it was Belle letting her know she was heading out.

'That was quick', Katy thought.

Belle got in the car and sat down.

"All Better?", Katy asked.

"Yep."

"Everything go ok in there?", Katy pressed.

"Umm yeah, as well as it could go.  I mean, just picture yourself tied down having someone clean that mess off you... then watching them lock another diaper on you so you can repeat the process over and over again.  I'm sorry but it's hard to explain the feeling unless you've experienced it.  I've never felt so helpless and out of control in my life.  Katy, I want this to be over so bad."

"I know you do, but until then I'm going to help you ok?", Katy said and smiled.

Before Belle knew it, they had sped off and Katy reminded her they were going to breakfast.  Katy explained there were less restrictions about an hour away in a another town.  It was a far drive just to get some food but she wanted Belle to have somewhat of a normal day if she could help provide it.  Belle felt a little anxious being away from the safety of her home.  She didn't know if she would have any accidents or another cramping episode and didn't really like the thought of being away.  Katy tried to ease her mind about it and told Belle that worrying too much wasn't healthy.  She wanted Belle to just be able to relax and enjoy the day.  

While her intentions were good, Katy didn't really have a grasp of what Belle was going through.  You never really know another person's mind.  You can try to empathize with someone but one can never really, truely understand.  Belle did a good job of hiding how she was really feeling and not talking about it, but the thick diaper that latched on to her served as a constant reminder that this was an active punishment.  It was constantly hot and itchy, and the locking cover pulled and irritated all the wrong places.  She wasn't sleeping well and she was always afraid of what the next day was going to hold.  She knew she had at least two more spanking sessions that gnawed at her constantly.  It gave her a headache and she really just wanted to rest all the time. 

Katy looked over at Belle and smiled, hoping she could provide a small bit of comfort today.

Belle smiled back and and didn't say anything.  Her mind was still on this morning.  This kiss. She didn't know how to bring it up or even if she should.  Katy hadn't said anything and was basically acting normal as if it hadn't happened. Belle figured she probably shouldn't think much of it and doubted that Katy would even have any thoughts or feelings for her like that, given what she had just done in her diaper.  The more she thought about it, the more she convinced herself Katy was just being polite in a difficult moment.  She just read the situation wrong, everyone does it. These thoughts lingered and she now felt foolish for ever thinking there was more to it.  After all, even though she had shared some vary personal and intimate moments with Katy, she didn't really know her.

She let out an audible sigh.

"Doing ok over there?  Watcha thinking about?", Katy inquired.

"Nothing really. Just enjoying the drive I guess", Belle lied as she fidgeted in the seat.

"You can tell me if there is something wrong you know.  Anything at all.", Katy offered while concentrating on the road.

"Um, OK.  I mean, I know.", Belle fumbled with her words, trying to work up the courage to broach the subject.

"Are we close to where we are going?", Belle tried to change the subject.

"About 15 minutes away, but I know you are just trying to changing the subject.  Are you gonna tell me what's on your mind?  Oh Belle! Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry do you, you know... have to go?  I don't know if you can just go while sitting there. I don't mind really. Or I can pull over.  Whatever you need.", Katy blathered on in run on sentences before Belle had to cut her off.

"Katy Katy KATY!.. Stop, Oh my god I don't have to go to the bathroom.  God this is so embarrassing!", Belle wanted to cry in embarrassment and frustration.

"I'm sorry I don't know what to do.  Should we just go home?", Katy said in a worried tone.

Katy could sense the tension between them was rising and was desperately wanted to figure out a way to dial things back down but wondered if it was too late.  This day wasn't going how she had planned.  She was saying all the wrong things it seemed and Belle was getting frustrated with her.  She decided to just shut up and drive, and give Belle time.

An uncomfortable silence formed between them.  Belle took a deep breath.

"Katy, I know I'm being weird and quiet I just have a lot on my mind.  I'm nervous about being out like this, and there's the..."

Katy waited in anticipating for what Belle was trying to get out.

"... well, you kissed me this morning!", Belle blurted, as if those words had been building up for hours and needed to explode out of her.

Katy's heart sank, knowing she was about to hear bad news.  Knowing she surely misread Belle and screwed up a new friendship.  Belle expected a response from Katy but none followed. The ice had been broken and her words were hanging out there.  She noticed her breathing and heart rate had picked up, only this time not from having to use her diaper, but rather the deep emotions she was feeling when simply trying to share her feelings.

"I just thought... I thought it may have been romantic.  I mean.. what I mean is I.. I sorta hoped it was.", Belle finally mustered the courage to admit.  "It's ok though Katy, I understand."

Belle lowered her head and she couldn't make eye contact with Katy.  She was so embarrassed at having just revealed her feelings to someone who clearly didn't think of her that way.  And now she was trapped in this car with no escape but to suffer this indignity.

"Belle!  Are you kidding me?  It was romantic you dork!  I've been racking my brain trying to figure you out. How could that kiss be any more obvious?  I guess you must have a lot of passionate kisses with your friends?", Katy said while laughed out loud.

Belle whipped her head up in shock, wondering if she was dreaming.  A big smile came over her face, and Katy could see she had teared up moments before.

"Katy, I'm sorry.  I just hoped, and then you didn't say anything, and I was standing there in front of you having just, well you know.  My emotional state isn't great right now."

Belle continued staring at Katy, looking at her beautiful face. 

"Now what are you staring at?", Katy asked.

"You.  I was getting so frustrated with you, being coy or whatever, and then asking me if I have to 'go'.  But that doesn't matter now.  I just want to kiss you again!"

The energy instantly changed in the car as and both girls signed in relief. They let out a laughter after realizing they were now on the same page.  Katy continued to their destination and decided to reveal something to Belle as well..

"Belle, I'll confess something too.  For probably a year, every morning I get up, get my coffee, and sit down at my desk and then I wait for you to run by my window.  I always admired your commitment and your drive you seem to have.  And then I know in about an hour you'll be back and I always take a little comfort seeing you finishing up your run.  When I don't see you, I wonder if maybe you are taking a day off or something, and my day doesn't seem complete. And I worry about what happened to you and I think, where is my beautiful girl today and is she ok?  I know that sounds weird, I just always dreamed of meeting you and and then when I saw you at that place, I knew had to talk to you."

Katy was talking fast, wanting to get this all out before Belle could interject.  She finally stopped talking and waited for Belle to respond to what seemed like an admission of spying on her for a year, hoping she wasn't coming off like some stalker.

"I see.  I didn't realize I had a stalker.", Belle tried to say in a serious tone but failed to do so.

"Belle!"

"Katy, it's ok, really.  I mean, I'm kind of flattered.  If I make your day a little better then so be it."

"Oh, you do.  Actually sometimes really better.  When it's warm out, I always get a thrill to see what you will be wearing, or not wearing.  You have those cute little black shorts and sports bra you wear sometimes...  God that makes my day Belle, you have know idea.  You are so gorgeous.", Katy was giddy now, realizing she was getting a little worked up and started to blushing.

"Oh you like that outfit huh?  Well, maybe when I'm finally free from these diapers, I'll just have to wear that for you as a present for taking such good care of me.", Belle teased.

Katy pulled the car into the lot and noticed a line of people outside the restaurant waiting to get in.  Apparently she wasn't the only one with the idea to drive into town to do something normal today.  When she parked, she turned to Belle and grabbed her hand.

"I'd really like that...  but Belle, about this morning.  Caring for you like that, and holding you in my arms while you were going through all that.  For a moment it seemed you like were 100% dependent on me, and I was 100% responsible for you.  I know it seems odd, but it was probably the most intimate experience of my life.  I can't explain it.  You were so vulnerable and real.  I wanted to ease your pain and make it all go away.  Does that make sense?"

Belle began to lean toward Katy, but the seatbelt caught and stopped her.  Katy reached over and unlatched it for Belle.

"Let me get that for you.", Katy smiled.

Free from the restraint, Belle's second attempt was successful.  Her lips found Katy's quickly and this this time there was no ambiguity to what this was.  Their soft lips played with each other's for what was probably a minute.  Neither of them wanted this to stop.  Belle let her head rest against Katy's and they were breathing heavy from the intense emotions being shared.

They took a breath and pulled away to look at each other closely, talking only with their eyes.  Katy still held one of Belle's hands and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm hungry."

"Me too".

The girls got out of the car and Belle sort of examined her appearance.  She realized that for the first time in days, she had forgotten about the diaper between her legs.

"Belle, no one can tell.  Trust me ok?", Katy assured her.

Katy intertwined her fingers with Belle's and they walked hand in hand towards the restaurant.

• Like 16
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 19
14 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Think you mean Belle?

Another good chapter. Their blossoming relationship adds another detail to the story, so it isn't just about Belle's day to day and trips for changes.

Thank you.  Fixed.

Chapter 20

"Thank you for doing this for me today.", Belle told Katy as they were on their way back home.

Belle didn't want this day to end but Katy had told her she had a lot of work to do tonight to prepare for a lawsuit she was working on.  The drive back home was much better than the drive there.  They had a wonderful breakfast and Belle knew she already had eaten too much.  She thought she might regret this later but she had not had a real breakfast with pancakes and eggs and toast for years and decided to give herself a treat.

About half way through the ride home, Belle became very quiet and Katy saw her fidgeting in the seat.  It was clear Belle had to pee, or maybe more, but Katy didn't say anything and let Belle just squirm around for about 5 minutes.  She thought it was ridiculous that she would try and hold it or that she felt embarrassed around her.  Katy couldn't take it anymore...

"Belle, we are 25 minutes from home.  Just go.  I don't care. You are safe with me and you will feel better too.", Katy insisted.

"Katy I know, it's just hard.  It's an awful feeling and..."

"And what?"

"... And I just don't want to start off our relationship with you having the memory of me shitting and pissing in a diaper.  How is that the start to anything?  I just want to be normal OK!?  Ahhh! This is so frustration.", Belle yelled.

She saw Katy smiling as she looked forward.

"What!?", Belle asked her.

"So... we are in a relationship now are we?.  Hmmm.", Katy replied.

"Oh uhh, well you know what I mean, I didn't mean to imply.".

Katy cut her off, "Belle, relax I'm teasing you.  And yes, as far as I'm concerned this is the start of a relationship.  And the first thing you are going to do is relax around me and quit being so serious.  So tell me, do you need to #1 or #2?", Katy said without hesitation.

Belle was still absorbing her response as the question registered.

"Katy! God this is embarrassing.  You have no idea...  Ok, fine. I have to #1, BAD.".

"Then quit stalling and go.  It's not good to hold your bladder for this long, and I'm NOT stopping.  Here, hold my hand."

Katy reached her right hand out and Belle grabbed it.  She didn't really need help her pee, but she wasn't going to miss the opportunity hold Katy's hand.  She put her other hand down in between her legs, like a child would who was trying to hold their pee.  She relaxed her muscles and immediately she could feel the warm flow start and the diaper began the familiar feeling of swelling up as it absorbed her liquids.  Katy could see her relax but Belle was squeezing her hand so hard she thought she would break her fingers.  She waited for Belle to finish.  Belle let out a moan of satisfaction, having the pressure released and sort of shuttered as it was happening.  It was an odd feeling to go sitting down like this while zooming down the highway.

"See! Now isn't that better?", Katy said in sort of an I-told-you-so voice.

"A little.  I really needed to go.  I drank way to much coffee earlier."

"Belle, I warned you didn't I?", Katy fired back.

"Yes you did.  I should have listened. Are you sure you have to work tonight?  I could make us dinner, we could hang out.", Belle said already knowing the answer.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but I HAVE to get this stuff done but I tell you what.  Why don't I take you home and I'll get to work.  If I make enough progress I'll stop by OK?"

Belle nodded and liked that Katy had just called her 'sweetie'.  She didn't want to be alone for a second but knew it was coming.  She realized it was silly and Katy had her own life, but this was all so new and all so sudden, and now it was being taken away from her.  She figured she could get a head start on her work as well, which should help pass the time until she heard back from Katy.

By the time they got back it was early afternoon.  Belle insisted that she could make it to her nightly change tonight on her own so that Katy could focus on her work.  When Katy pulled up to Belle's house and it was clear she was just going to drop her off and not come inside. Belle was saddened by this and felt Katy was being too anxious in wanting to get home but tried not to second guess the situation.  She trusted Katy.  They shared another very passionate kiss in the car before Belle climbed out.  Katy's lips felt so soft to Belle.  As Katy pulled away she gave Belle's lower lip a playful bite as the skin slipped through her teeth.  Belle looked at her and Katy raised her eyebrows and smiled.  Belle didn't know what Katy was trying to indicate or imply but she liked it.

Belle climbed the stairs to her apartment and watched the car drive down the street and park in the distance.  She could make out Katy walking up her own set of stairs way down the street before finally going inside.  She wondered what Katy's home was like and hoped to get to see it soon.  She made her way into her own home and when the door shut, reality sunk in.  Here she was again, alone, in a very wet diaper with hours to go before a change and she was already bored out of her mind.  She missed Katy already and had to stop herself from texting or calling like a lost puppy.

Belle tried to kill the time, picking up around the house, but Katy had done a pretty thorough job with that already.  She went to brush her teeth, laid out some clothes for later but quickly ran out of things to keep herself busy.  All her moving about had already started to make the wet diaper rub against her legs which required her to stay put on the couch.  This side effect seemed like an additional restriction and punishment on top of everything else she had to deal with.  She decided to take her jeans off and just lounge on the couch in her diaper for awhile.  She turned the TV on and turned the volume down low, hoping she might fall asleep to one of her favorite shows.

-- Katy --

Katy sat down at her desk and moved the mouse to her PC, waking it back up from sleep.  Her work was waiting for her just where she had left it.  She looked at the bright screen and it was already hurting her eyes.  She was reading a draft of a document she had been working on with another group of lawyers.  She was reviewing their comments and questions on her latest edits.

'Can 'Jane Doe' just come forward?  Get her to talk... story unbelievable to general public...', the comments showed in shorthand lawyer speak.

Katy was frustrated.  Her colleagues were pressuring her to reveal her source but should couldn't break her word to Belle.  She made a promise not to involve Belle in this and she was going to keep that promise, even if it meant a major setback in her fight.  She also knew Belle wouldn't be happy with her if she knew she was still continuing with this but  she was too far in to go back.  Unbeknownst to Belle, she and a group of like minded colleagues had been preparing to sue the State, City and County for the measures they had put in place, which in her opinion went far beyond concern for public health and safety.  She had worked for months in secrecy in preparing with what little evidence was available to her to affect some sort of change and hopefully get the program exposed and shut down.  They were within the final hours of filing their case with the court, and also hoped to garner public support.  Belle had called her efforts a crusade and that is basically what it was to her.  

When she met Belle, she couldn't believe her luck.  Here was a first hand witness, someone she could get to know, someone who was suffering through the hell of these programs and hopefully someone who was willing to come forward.  And not only that, someone she had been watching, admiring, and secretly and lusting over for a long time.  It was almost too good to be true, and it turned out it was.  She was almost heart broken when Belle was reluctant to help her, but she understood.  Belle was scared, and would probably be the one to bare the brunt of any pushback from the powers that be.  Katy and her colleagues, being lawyers felt shielded from any such retaliation given their status and public profiles in the court system.  

What Katy never expected was to fall in love.  As she typed away at the keys on her laptop, she examined her own feelings and knew what she felt was love.  She couldn't explain it.  She had only met Belle a few short days ago, how could she be feeling this way.  There was something about Belle.  Yes she had been longing over the beautiful girl running by her window every day for the last year, she knew she was infatuated, but there was more to it.  She knew there was more to these feelings.  She loved taking care of Belle and their personalities, work ethic, and dumb jokes seem to all fit together like a key fits a lock.

Katy realized she was getting distracted with her thoughts.  She needed to finish this.  While she was true to her word not to include any details about Belle or her case as part of the lawsuit, she did reference a 'Jane Doe' and included the details she had learned from Belle, along with some of the information contained within the email Belle had shared with her.  These were pieces of information not shared with the general public, and would give credibility to anything found in the course of any investigation that would hopefully happen quickly.  She just wished all of this could have happened sooner so she could have spared Belle this torment, but on the other hand it meant they probably would have never met.

"Fate.  I'm meant to end this injustice.", Katy said to herself as she continued typing away.

The hours had passed by, and Katy had been deep into her work.  She rubbed her eyes and realized she had tuned everything else out.  She looked at the time no her computer and it was already 6PM.  She'd been working for 4 hours straight and needed a break.  She wondered how Belle was doing and knew she'd be heading down to that building soon for her twice per day humiliation.  It almost made her cry thinking about it.  She grabbed her phone and saw no calls and no messages.  She figured Belle would have tried to text by now and was worried so she found her name in her recent contacts and clicked 'call'.

The phone rang about 5 times before Belle finally answered in a groggy voice.

"He.. Hello?".

"Hi sleepy girl.  How are you doing? I wanted to check on you since its getting to be about that time.", Katy asked.

"I know I know, I'm getting up.  It just feels so good to sleep.  Are you all done with your work, I miss you already.", Belle confessed.

"Aww you are too sweet.  Actually I have made a ton of progress.  I'm hoping I can finish it by the morning if I'm lucky!"

Belle took this to mean she wouldn't be seeing Katy tonight.

"Oh.. well good, glad you got whatever you are working on done.  Sounds like an important project!", Belle said, as she tried to be thoughtful of Katy and not just her own needs.

"Oh Belle, it is, I can tell you about it sometime soon but if I can get this finished I'll have a lot more free time, and I'm planning on spending it with you... I mean, if you'd like that."

"Hmm, well I will have to check my busy social schedule.  I'll see if I can fit you in.", Belle teased back.

"You sure you can make your appointment on your own?  Don't need me to take you?", Katy offered.

"Nope I got it, plus I was able to schedule a workout, so I'm taking my running stuff."

"Are you wearing my favorite outfit?", Katy asked.

"Katy! No, I'm not giving anyone else the satisfaction of leering at me in that."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm just teasing you.  Well listen, text me when you are on your way back ok?  Let me know how it went?  I need to get back to work.".

Belle replied, "More work huh?  You need to slow down and take a break.  You are going to overdo it.  And I promise that isn't just me wanting to see you.  I know what is is like to get caught up in work.  I'm the same remember? I will quit harping on you now, I've said my piece.  I will text you in a couple hours 'k?"

"Thanks sweetie, I will talk to you later.", Katy said as she hung up and returned feverishly to her work.

---- Belle ----

Belle hands were secured tightly over her head.  She didn't know why she needed to be restrained like this.  She wasn't going anywhere and she wasn't getting out of this.  She figured it was just policy.  When she felt Nick's fingers fumbling between her legs, on her naked flesh, she tried only to think of Katy.  She wished it was her hands down there right now, cleaning the hours of stale urine from her body.  She wasn't sure why that thought had gone through her head just then.  Why would she want to subject Katy to this.  Katy was just so nurturing and caring through all of this, Belle just wanted her support right now. 

Nick took his time releasing the thick medical style cuffs from her wrists and she was able to feel the blood circulate through her shoulders again.  She told herself it would probably do her well to do some stretching before coming here next time.

"Ok Belle, you have 1 hour to use the gym.  You can get dressed and someone will escort you down there.  I'll be here when you get back to finish you up."

Belle didn't want to be 'finished up', but shook off Nick's jab and focused on her run.  When Belle was finally able to walk out of the facility it was around 8:30 pm.  Her new diaper fit as snuggly as before and Nick insisted on giving her another suppository.  She thought about objecting but figured she would just be wasting her time.  She thought about what was worse, having this guy's finger up there, or the violent cramping she knew she'd have to endure at some point.  She knew it was the latter, but couldn't shake the anger and rage that filled up in her at having to be subjected to all this. 

She wasn't really tired, having actually taken a long nap this afternoon.  She was either getting used to being diapered, or her feelings about Katy and their new relationship was providing a sense of peace.  When she made it to her car she texted Katy.

"All done finally. Heading home to find some dinner.", Belle wanted to text more but didn't.

"OK, still working.", Katy replied quickly.

Belle saw Katy's short reply and didn't like it.  Why was she being so short.  The littlest things seemed to set Belle off lately.  The constant pressure of the diaper pressing on her, and the uncomfortable diaper cover cutting into her hips and thighs were partly to blame.  She had a short fuse and seemed to be on edge.  She thought she was usually a patient person, but wanting something so badly, and being denied it, while having to deal with her current situation was madness.  If this was desired outcome of this 'punishment' it was effective.   

She didn't know if she should text back or not at this point.  She felt sort of deflated.  This wonderful day wasn't ending well.  She put her phone down without texting and drove home.  When she arrived she slowly got out of her car and gathered her gym back and things and slowly waddled up to her stairs.  She hated coming back here to an empty house, while the girl just a few houses down was all she was thinking about.  She grabbed the railing and started climbing the few steps up to her front door.  She saw something move and realized there was a person standing at her door obscured by the darkness.

"Holy Shit, you scared the hell out of me!", She said as she caught herself, and was relieved to see Katy standing there, with backpack draped over one shoulder.

"Surprise!"

"What are you doing here?", Belle asked in a hopeful tone.

"I finished my work so I thought I'd invite myself for a sleepover!", Katy said as she patted the bag she was carrying.

Belle didn't know what to say to this.  

"C'mon, lets get you inside.", Katy said as he reached out for Belle's hand.

• Like 12
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 20
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 26 - Conclusion!!!