LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any ab printed diapers without that huge thick tape zone?

360dude

I’m simply a dl not ab. But I do get bored with plain non printed diapers. I’m looking for a printed ab diaper that doesn’t have that huge thick clear tape zone on the front. I know abu diapers have them for sure and bambino’s. But not sure about anything else. Is that even available??

Agreed - Crinklz for sure, they use a "tape-on-a-tape" system, so they don't rely on a reinforced "landing zone". In my experience, most of the Rearz products do have that clear plastic overlay at the front, except for the ones that come with Velcro-like tabs, which instead have a sort of textured landing zone. 

Most AB diapers have that reinforced zone so that the tabs can be pulled off and put back on; I have some plain white diapers that don't have the landing zone, but they are a one-and-done diaper - once you put it on, you aren't taking it off unless you want to engage in repair work with packing tape, because the front will be ripped and the tapes will be shot, if you take them off. They remind me of the pampers of my youth, though - back then, you couldn't undo the tabs without probably ripping the front of the diaper. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Crinklz and Rearz are probably what you're looking for.  It might also be worth giving cloth diapers a try.

Not interested in cloth one bit really. 

12 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Agreed - Crinklz for sure, they use a "tape-on-a-tape" system, so they don't rely on a reinforced "landing zone". In my experience, most of the Rearz products do have that clear plastic overlay at the front, except for the ones that come with Velcro-like tabs, which instead have a sort of textured landing zone. 

Most AB diapers have that reinforced zone so that the tabs can be pulled off and put back on; I have some plain white diapers that don't have the landing zone, but they are a one-and-done diaper - once you put it on, you aren't taking it off unless you want to engage in repair work with packing tape, because the front will be ripped and the tapes will be shot, if you take them off. They remind me of the pampers of my youth, though - back then, you couldn't undo the tabs without probably ripping the front of the diaper. 

I’ll check that out. My plain white go tos are better dry or north shore. I’m ok with the tape on tape because that’s definitely what I’m used to. 

25 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Well, they're not printed, but you can get either the Northshore Supreme or Megamax in colors.

Yea I know about those but northshores are just to to stiff for me. But I still get them every now and then

On 11/17/2020 at 10:24 AM, 360dude said:

Not interested in cloth one bit really. 

I’ll check that out. My plain white go tos are better dry or north shore. I’m ok with the tape on tape because that’s definitely what I’m used to. 

I believe that BetterDry and Crinklz are the same, the Crinklz are the printed diapers. I’m a fan of the Crinklz Astronaut prints, but I can recommend the other print designs too. (Aquanaut and the original design.)

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/17/2020 at 2:03 AM, 360dude said:

I’m simply a dl not ab. But I do get bored with plain non printed diapers. I’m looking for a printed ab diaper that doesn’t have that huge thick clear tape zone on the front. I know abu diapers have them for sure and bambino’s. But not sure about anything else. Is that even available??

It's been a while since I've tried them (not a fan of the fit of the single-tape design), but I seem to remember the ABU SDK having a landing zone that was much thinner and softer than most at the time.  The best I could describe it is it was a sort of matte-like plastic (almost looking like the typical scotch tape - translucent, but certainly not clear.) 

I'm not sure if they have updated the design since then.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 12:47 PM, IndianaJ35 said:

It's been a while since I've tried them (not a fan of the fit of the single-tape design), but I seem to remember the ABU SDK having a landing zone that was much thinner and softer than most at the time.  The best I could describe it is it was a sort of matte-like plastic (almost looking like the typical scotch tape - translucent, but certainly not clear.) 

I'm not sure if they have updated the design since then.

I’m not a fan of the one tape so that’s out. I did just get some crinklz today. 

On 11/18/2020 at 11:38 PM, astrodiaper said:

I believe that BetterDry and Crinklz are the same, the Crinklz are the printed diapers. I’m a fan of the Crinklz Astronaut prints, but I can recommend the other print designs too. (Aquanaut and the original design.)

Well I’m not sure they are the same? They feel a little bit thinner?