LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Silicone Diaper Cover

Wetpants

I has scanning Amazon and came across this.

https://www.amazon.com/TrustyTrunks-Leakprooof-Waterproof-Reusable-Diarrhea/dp/B0842D8Y1S

It's a child's "plastic" pant...but very interesting.

Too bad they don't make these in adult sizes.....

• Like 1

Sounds like another case of re-invanting the wheel

Actually....silicone (certain mixtures) can stretch more than rubber.

Take a look at the video's included in the website.

And yes, they are meant to be used in the water.....

As for reinventing the wheel....well things can be improved.....surely you know the Patent Office story.

Rearz has a somewhat similar product: https://rearz.ca/seamless-latex-brief-nude/

They're not really for swimming, but they do seal pretty good. I've even tested them by fully getting in the pool, and they kept the water out. Granted I wasn't swimming laps or anything vigorous, and it was only for a few minutes. But it does make the point. And it works in both ways, as I've had massive leaks and they hold it in until I get a chance to change.

They also serve as good support too. Like if I'm going to be active and moving around, bending, crouching, etc, these do a good job of supporting the diaper and keeping it from loosening up.

The only downside for me is the sizing. I'm a 31" waist. The medium has a good seal around the legs, but is loose at the waist. The small is good about the waist but doesn't extend over some of the taller diapers, and the gap between the legs is a bit small so when in odd positions, the seal might break.

Anyway, I've rambled on long enough, but just dropping it out there in case you're interested.

Stork.....I have some of the Rearz Rubber Pants and am also happy with them.

They do provide a great deal of support for me and a very good leak seal around the legs.  I also fold the top

over the diaper I'm wearing and this helps slow, but does not stop, leaks at night.

K Huck and wife have a nice video review of those pants.

At his suggestions I ordered some new ones from Amazon and they are holding up much better than my previous pairs.  I

don't know if they've changed anything...but I've used them a lot and they have not ripped.