LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A really big semi-soft to semi-firm poo while sitting when it happens - sitting can be kind of hard.

Kind of hard to sit with a big firm poo. Even if it had a little semi-soft one. Makes it tough to just let it go. Usually I take some pretty good fiber loading so I always end up with an enormous load. For sitting? That one can be difficult even if I have a semi-soft poo. For example, wearing my wet diapers while watching TV, I like to sit back and relax. I know that sitting can just make it harder. For me, the easiest way is to lean back and put my knees up. Every once in a while, I like to slide in a suppository. I hold it back as long as I can. When my knees are up, I hold back the urgency and then just let it go. Usually no real pushing, maybe just a little and then the poo just slides out. From sitting back, the poo spreads up around my nuts. If it's a really huge one, I just let the surge  slides up on around my diapers and keep spreading. To be honest, it's really easy. Fun? You got it. Try it. Let us know.

Bowel functions b d pend o fiber & n   fluid ! For larger softer st9ol buy Miralax take it once a day.or more it forms a gel and water  for bigger softer loads,baking a  power wheelchair and Miralax  is one of the meds used on me to overifeb my bodies constipation ,I have 4-5 large messes per day( being.i don't control messing the meds do, they have to be large and very.soft) I am fully Diapered and restrained unless my aid e is changing me ,I am a defacto expert  on sitting and messing,every.stool every day has the consisncy of. Soft serve.

Diaperjack101 believe me tried and tested and next page sweetie. I have been loving it very long time and when it spreads to the privates and makes you feel all warm inside its the best. Cruiser03 hugs sweetie sorry to hear of the wheelchair but love your posts !!! Soft serve is awesome and a good way to start the day. I never wish to be incon and love controlling my messes. Hope to hear more from you Cruiser03 !! Please come and join me in the chat room and have some good dirty fun.

• Like 2