LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello good friends

I have had a bit of alchohol this night. It is the only way I can communicate how I feel. I hope you understand massive social anxiety.

How is it I am a kind and trustworthy individual, I have babysat my friends children and housesat their homes when away and the pets.  Yet I am the most hated person on the earth, I identify as transgender and ABDL and have since i was 9 years old.

Religion hates me as they dont understand that x y chromosomes are not just birth but hormones also effect the birth and brain (feminine or masculine) of a child. I fantasize not about sex but about being held and bottle fed while making eye contact with a person who loves me, guess i am the most terrible person in the world.

• Like 1

Sweetie I totally get it, being gender fluid myself and having these ABDL feelings is a lot to deal with.

My ABDL things ebb and flow, right now I’m wearing my cute pink diapers every night to bed.

Ive got 5 different onesies to sleep in and so yeah it’s crazy knowing this is how we are.

Its not easy to explain but I’ve learned to deal with it the best way I can 

You are just fine 

Well, being genderfluid, pansexual, polyamorous (Wife of 14 years and Boyfriend/Daddy of 3 years), a furry and an LGBTQ2+ advocate, yup, I totally understand the concept of having hatred thrown in my direction.

I have done podcasts, spoken at cross Canada panels and to date am up to 3 death threats this year.

All that said, I don't let it get me down. Be true to yourself and don't worry too much about others opinions. If they have an issue with who you are, that's on them, not you. I spent too many years hiding who I am and I can honestly say, it isn't worth it.

The people who matter don't care and the people that care don't matter. Be true to you.