LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Busy as a Beaver: and I set a Personal RECORD!

~Brian~

Good Morning Everyone:

I figured that I would let you know what I have been up to the last week or so.  I have been completing the final touches for my Thrift Store Ministry and preparing the final report for 2020.  I have also been taking care of other appointments, and emailing like a madman, and I finished this work a couple days ago - so I have also been taking it easy, amid the election and the COVID resurgence in Vermont.

This Post is special for me.  In one way or another, I have been part of the Internet since 1993, when one of my supervisors showed me what it is, what it was, and what it could do.  I started my internet "career" soon after that, and had been working as a Computer Consultant for several years before that.  I started on Tallahassee Free-Net in 1993, and to this day, still maintain membership there, and even though we have been "down" for  a few years.

I started my journey in 2005 on Forums like this.  I have several other forums I frequented, but when on my journey, I paid little attention to the number of posts I made on each forum, because they always say that "quality" is more important than "quantity."  This is something that my Late Friend David told me, and he was the Director of the Tallahassee Free-Net - I have many memories of the good times I spent there, and as of November 1, 2020, David has been gone a total of 18 years.  

Fast forward to NOW:  In all the years I have been on the internet, I was interested in how many times I posted ALL time.  This is Post 1,155 for me.  This signifies the TOTAL amount of posts that I have made since 2005 ALL TIME! It is ironic that as I continue to help people, that in ONE YEAR, that ON DD alone, I made over 1,000 posts.  Post 1,154 means that I have set a personal record all time, because this number exceeds all post counts on all sources BY ONE.

So, Yesterday, I SET the all time record for posts, Today, I Broke it - WOW - I am still in awe, but humbled, because I continue to try to help individuals, either through My Thrift Store Ministry, or online - I feel honored to be a member of Daily Diapers, and as such, have keep my word, and re-upped my "Baby Banker" status for 2021. 

Normally, I would not make a posting like this, but I have been waiting to break this record, and I wanted to do it HERE - This is milestone moment, as I have been using the Internet for 27 YEARS, and been using computers since 1983 or so. 

I guess time flies - WOW!!

Brian

Archived