LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mini Spoiler for Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling) Latest WARNING

SPOILER WARNING
SPOILER WARNING
DON'T READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE BOOK FULLY
THIS TEXT INSERTED TO KEEP THE SPOILER INFO OUT OF THE THREAD PREVIEWS

SPOILER WARNING

The latest book Troubled Blood (massive thing, bigger than even the later Harry Potter ones) has a minor side story with AB content.
My wife and I have been travelling by car and listening to it as an audio book and both laughed hysterically when we got to that.   It only goes on for a page or so...

Some people have an ax to grind.   The fact that a character wears a dress isn't necessary "trans" and any way is a miniscule part of this story.   Less as to whether or not the character was trans but to whether a mysterious character was male or female as part of the "whodunuit" identity.   

I can't speak for the book - I haven't bought it, nor do I intend to - but there's no question that Rowling both harbors transphobic views, and supports transphobic people & shops. 

SPOILER

From what I understand of the book, though, it just seems like she went with the bland trope of the crossdressing serial killer - not a transperson. 

5 hours ago, OddlyEnough said:

I can't speak for the book - I haven't bought it, nor do I intend to - but there's no question that Rowling both harbors transphobic views, and supports transphobic people & shops. 

SPOILER

From what I understand of the book, though, it just seems like she went with the bland trope of the crossdressing serial killer - not a transperson. 

There seems to be the idea that since she says things I don't like, she must be a terrible person and nothing she does is worthwhile.   We all have a really good way of dealing this.   If he opinion both you enough that you can't enjoy her books, don't read them.    Meanwhile this whole Transphobic rabbit hole doesn't have anything to do with the original post

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, OddlyEnough said:

SPOILER

Nonsense. 

Just to clear something up.  J.k Rowling has been quoted numerous times denouncing trans women and repeatedly stated that their very existence is anti feminist.  She even sells merch with anti trans quotes including things like, “trans women are men.”  There’s not really a debate here

17 minutes ago, diapernado said:

Just to clear something up.  J.k Rowling has been quoted numerous times denouncing trans women and repeatedly stated that their very existence is anti feminist.  She even sells merch with anti trans quotes including things like, “trans women are men.”  There’s not really a debate here

So?    You don't like her, don't read her.   The story itself isn't "transphobic" and all detracts from the AB content I was trying to make.

• Like 1
On 11/19/2020 at 11:45 PM, diapernado said:

No, she holds the view that women are not men.