LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

19 hours ago, diaperpt said:

Sibling rivalry! Fun, but this isn't moving the relationship between Ellie and Kylie forward.

Isn't it, though? ;) 

19 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I really want to rock a look similar to Kylie's at some point..... ???

I feel ya, boo. -_- I'm more of an 'Ellie's outfit' kinda girl, but Marnie knows how to dress a bab.

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Isn't it, though? ;) 

I feel ya, boo. -_- I'm more of an 'Ellie's outfit' kinda girl, but Marnie knows how to dress a bab.

I just really like the idea of the whole "punk/goth teen with a padded secret" aesthetic ?

We just finished posting the complete story of Butterflies on our Patreon.  So if you're too impatient to wait, or you just want to support us, please check us out at www.patreon.com/sophieandpudding 

You can also support us by leaving comments (especially about your favorite parts!) and hitting the Like button at the bottom of the post.  This kind of thing is actually a really good motivator for us to keep posting our stuff on DailyDiapers.

Thank you for reading so far!  We will continue our usual posting schedule until the whole story is posted publicly. ^_^ 

----------------------

Chapter Fifty-Seven

We took my car, but Mommy buckled both Ellie and I into the back seat. How could Mommy be an adult if she still drove around on a scooter anyway? I wished I had thought to bring my phone with me - it would have been a good distraction. Then again, Mommy probably left it at home on purpose. Sometimes distractions were bad.

"Where are we going?" The walk from her house to my car was enough outdoor time for me. I wanted to go home.

"We're going out for dinner, and then a surprise."

Dinner should have made me anxious. Food made me anxious; it was like a universal truth of the El experience. Buuuut... Marnie, I mean, Mommy, she was pretty switched on about it and that made it easy to shift responsibility over to her. And heck, I had a LOT more new things to be anxious about!

Ellie and I would eat more often at the mall than anywhere else. Food + people. For once, I was glad Mommy had higher standards. She pulled into a buffet and parked the car. Hm. Buffets had dessert bars...

"Come on, little ones."

"At least try to act like we're adults," I said sharply, but Mommy had an answer to everything.

"We're still in the car, Smylie. Don't worry so much. I'll take care of you."

I was trying to believe her, I really was. I just... couldn't.

"I'm the littler sister, so if you wanna like um... tell me what to do, and be like 'gosh, sis, don't you know anything?' so you can feel more responsible, I'd be okay with that?" I whispered to her, although I didn't know if that was really any help at all.

"Sure..." Ellie was trying. Mommy was trying. I just couldn't relax like they could. Mommy led us inside and paid for the buffet. We were led to a booth along the back wall. I crinkled with every step. It sounded so loud to me, but no one was paying attention. The place wasn't even crowded.

Truth be told, I didn't know a lot of people in this city. Ellie and I moved here when we got Basic because it was far enough away from home that our parents couldn't drop by. Even after five years, I had only a handful of acquaintances. I shouldn't have been so worried. Why was I worried? Mommy sat across from Ellie and me and I sunk into the booth. I wanted to go home...

Kylie was all in her head and glum and gloomy, but I had my own concerns, too! Once I sat down, I nervously leaned across the table so I could talk as quietly as could be.

"Um... how do you um... how do you sit in a dress, without um... people seeing?" I'd only made that realization after inelegantly sliding into the booth.

"I wouldn't worry about it," Marnie said cheerfully. It was clear to anyone who knew her how much she was enjoying herself. Even the embarrassment on Kylie's cheeks was adorable to her!

"Cross your ankles," I told her. I remembered that trick from when I was little.

"It's not exactly easy to do that when I'm in a diaper; I can't even get my knees to touch without really squeezing them together," I lamented, and that commend simultaneously made Kylie slink down like she was trying to hide, and Marnie grin with glee.

"Alright girls, go get some food. I'll wait to order your drinks."

Ellie got up from the table, but I didn't. I stayed where I was, sunken down in the seat. Ellie gave Mommy a tentative look and Mommy waved her away. Ellie went to get some food, waddling ever so slightly, leaving Mommy and I alone.

"What's up, buttercup?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you worried I'm giving your sister too much attention?" That was a childishly directed question, handling a pretty serious topic matter; Marnie was well aware of the kind of resentment and jealousy that could grow if she weren't careful.

"No." I wasn't really the possessive type. Even if I was, Ellie seemed to be immune to that. I'd already had this conversation with her, but I hadn't yet had it with Marnie. Ellie wasn't even sure what her relationship with Marnie was!

"Is it your clothes?"

I shrugged again. An automatic yes.

"I'm going to force you to do some things you don't want to do, but I'm not going to put you in harm’s way. I'm your Mommy, and you know that I'd never let anything bad happen to you, right, Smylie? I'm not looking to embarrass you, to humiliate you; this is actually the opposite - this is normalization."

"But it's not normal. It's weird. And stupid. And now I'm involving all these random strangers in a really private thing, and..."

"They aren't involved. They are enjoying their dinner, and you're enjoying something that makes you happy. They aren't a part of this."

"But what if someone sees or figures it out or something?"

"Then someone is paying too much attention to your tush. That's their fault."

"But..."

"There is definitely a thin line between public consent and exposure, but what if say... you were out for dinner, wearing Lolita? Yes, what you're wearing makes a statement, but it doesn't say 'I'm a little girl in a diaper and this is my Mommy.' It says 'I like looking cute and youthful' and that's fine, Smylie."

"I guess..." She made a good point. But there was more to it. Mommy reached across the table and took my hand in hers.

"I know it's hard for you to trust people. But I'm going to show you that nothing bad will happen. Then next time you won't be as anxious. Is that okay?"

I sighed and nodded my head. Already I had walked from her house to the car, then from her car to the restaurant doors, then from the doors to this booth. No one heard me crinkling. No one saw me waddling. Maybe she was right...

"You should probably go see how your sister is doing; I'll bet the idea of a buffet is pretty daunting to her, don't you think?" Marnie knew that Kylie's feelings weren't yet resolved, and they would take time - that was the nature of all feelings, not just those related to being Little. And sometimes the best friends Time had were Distraction and Purpose.

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapter 57)

Chapter Fifty-Eight

I felt like I was wearing a 'Kick Me' sign or something. Like everyone was staring at me. Like they could tell I was waddling or they could hear me crinkling. Like the first thought someone might have is 'that adult woman is wearing a diaper because she likes to be a little baby sometimes'. But I only garnered a few cursory glances if I walked too close to someone. I finally paused beside the buffet and let out a sigh. Caring so much sure was exhausting.

Then I saw Ellie standing by one of the tables with an empty tray in her hand. She didn't look like she was wearing a diaper at all! I walked over to her, doing my best not to waddle. "What's up?"

"They say that it's an All You Can Eat Buffet, right? Well. I have All I Can Eat." I nodded down at the empty tray in my hand with a forced smile. There was a salad that didn't look awful, but there were so many smells, colors, concepts, categories, people - it was pretty overwhelming. And that wasn't even accounting for the fact that I felt very much like an awkward boy in a dress.

"Voice," I reminded her. I looked at her tray, then at the room full of food. She didn't like to eat. I still didn't understand that. Food was the only good reason to be an adult. But yelling at her probably wouldn't help, and I was already rather compromised.

"Listen, buffets are like... a sample platter. You can get one of everything, take a bite, and throw away anything you don't like. So, if you're worried about eating too much, just take one bite of all the stuff that looks good." Was that good advice? Who knows. I had bigger things to worry about. I ventured forward, careful with my steps, and grabbed myself a tray.

"Hold my hand?" I didn't know if that was coming from the part of me that was worried about being a baby, the part of me that was worried about being a girl, the part of me that was worried about eating, or the part of me that very much had a crush on Kylie. All of the above, probably.

Hold hands? With a girl? In a buffet? Yeah, that wouldn't attract attention. That wouldn't have people looking a little too closely at us. They definitely wouldn't hear our crinkling and call us out for wearing diapers. The whole restaurant wouldn't laugh at us. Right?

But Ellie looked scared. Or nervous, or something. She looked... like she needed me. So I took a deep breath and nodded my head. If this went poorly, I would never trust Marnie again! I took Ellie's hand and led her to the buffet.

This was better. Obviously the logical part of my brain (the part I switched off when buying clothes or being Little,) knew full well that this would only draw more attention. But! In my defense, I also felt like this split the attention between the two of us and that felt safer? Maybe?

"What's that?" I'd ask questions as we perused the buffet tables. Mostly that question, about any piece of food that looked unusual to me. And then it would often be followed with: "Is it good?"

"How have you never had sweet and sour chicken before?" I put a few pieces on her plate after putting a whole lot of it on mine. Then we moved onto biscuits and french fries and mac and cheese. But buffet mac and cheese was never good. I skipped it and grabbed some pork cutlets. And finally, the dessert table. My eyes lit up and I went on to grab one of everything, stacking my plate taller than it should probably go.

"Your plate looks so tall and mine looks so small." Marnie was going to be unhappy about both those outcomes! I should have been clever enough to suggest she put some of what she wanted on my plate - it was the perfect crime! But then again, we were adults in public in diapers, and that was probably criminal enough.

When we came back, Marnie took one look at my plate and sighed.

"Kylie, you could have gone back for dessert."

"This way I don't have to get up again." Less walking, less waddling, less crinkling. It was a win-win. But half my plate was sweets.

"You're going to have such a stomach ache when you're finished with all that, and do you remember what happened when you over ate last time?"

"What happened?" I tilted my head curiously, fumbling with chopsticks.

"She crashed halfway through the movie we went to see afterward."

"I didn't sleep well the night before," I explained to Ellie. "I'm not going to fall asleep no matter what we do." My feet were kicking under the table as I took my first bite of chocolate chip cookie. Despite my best efforts, I was slipping into Littlespace.

"Oh, well, now you have me to sleep with, so that won't be a problem anymore." I nodded, trying to finally pick up a piece of chicken with the chopsticks... getting it close to my mouth... and pouting as it slipped out of my grasp and bounced onto the table. "Dang…"

"Just use a fork."

"It's a Chinese place."

"I mean, not really? They have some Chinese food..."

"You're just sore 'cause you can't do chopsticks."

"Can so." I puffed out my cheeks in indignation.

"I bet I can chopstick better than you can chopstick." And that was a pretty idle boast, because I was objectively awful! But it also felt kinda cute and sibling-ish to say it, so I said it.

I hadn't used chopsticks in at least a decade, but my will to win was stronger than Ellie's. After a few minutes, I had the hang of things. By the end of the meal, I was eating bites of my cupcake with chopsticks. Ellie, on the other hand, dropped sweet and sour chicken on her sundress and Marnie had to come over and dab it off like a Mom would do to a child. I smiled triumphantly.

"It's not fair, you have more practice eating than I do." I puffed out my cheeks, although I actually didn't care about winning or losing cause I had a lot of fun. It definitely seemed to be improving Kylie’s disposition too!

The game had certainly gotten me out of my head. I was barely thinking about what I was wearing, truth be told. I had another brownie and a bowl of pudding before we were ready to leave. Then, the moment I got up out of the booth and the thickness between my thighs reminded me what I was wearing, the realization washed over me like a crashing wave. Like the rug had been pulled out from under me. I bit my lip and looked down at my feet.

"Mommy, I need a change." I said it quietly, and it was a lie to boot. But when I saw the look on Kylie's face when she stood up, it was the first thing I could think of to try and distract her from crashing back down out of her orbit in Littlespace.

To say Marnie was surprised would be an understatement. Not only the use of the word 'Mommy' in public - even if she did say it quietly - but the fact that Ellie had already wet her diaper? And that she hadn't freaked out over it? She had used a diaper only once before, and it took quite a bit of practice to get used to it. Hmm...

I looked at Ellie in disbelief. Was she crazy?! She can't say that in public! No way! But Mommy took her by the hand, said something quietly about being a good girl, and led her toward the door. I watched them go and looked quietly around the room. No one was staring, not really. And even if they were, they would be staring at Ellie, not me. So I hurried after them, out into the parking lot.

I think Marnie knew. I was sure that Marnie knew, actually. And Kylie probably knew, too. But it got us out of the restaurant, didn't it? And Marnie, being Marnie, handled it with aplomb. Once we were by the car, she reached one hand up my dress as if it was the most normal thing in the world, and I felt her finger in my diaper. Weird. So weird. She clucked her tongue and shook her head.

"You silly girl, you don't need a change. I guess girls your age have trouble telling though, don't they? Maybe one day you'll be a big girl like your sister Kylie is, huh, Ellie?"

Wow. Ellie was blushing. And like, really blushing. I didn't think Mommy would put her hand up Ellie's dress in public, but we were off on the edge of the parking lot anyway. No one was even around. I felt my lips turn up at the end in a smile.

"I doubt you'll ever be as big as me," I teased, and hurried to get into the car.

"Maybe not as big of a butt..." I blushed as I crawled into the car door. And I did mean crawl:  butt up in the air, grumbling face down, mumbling to myself. Gosh. She checked me. She checked my diaper in public. That's what I get for taking a bullet - I got shot!

I was bouncing in my seat. My feet were kicking and I kept pushing my thighs together. The diaper kept me in perpetual Littlespace, as long as we weren't in public. Cars aren't technically public!

"Where are we gooooooiiinnngggg! You said you had a surprise! Tell meeeee!" Even for Littlespace, I was very... energetic.

Well. At least I'd helped Kylie, which was the goal after all. I was deflated, lip-bitey, blushy, quiet. Kylie made enough noise for the two of us.

"Well," Marnie began, pausing every now and then for driving focus, "there's a toy warehouse that opened down by the business park, and it's open late. I thought I might take my two little munchkins to get something new to play with." There wasn't going to be hardly anybody at a toy store close to 9pm, which was the point.

Oh! I had to get more of those magnet tiles. And I wanted to see if they had a new dress for my doll I got last month. I turned to my blushy sister with a grin and put out my hands.

"Come on, patty cake. I bet I'll win."

"You can lose patty cake?"

"If you're too slow, uh huh. Come on, come ooooon!"

It seemed like at least she had moved past my embarrassing outburst, so I guess that was something. But I was pretty much as clumsy with patty cake (or was that pat-a-cake? I'd heard it both ways) as I was with chopsticks.

I won three times, and then it got kind of boring because Ellie was really slow. So we played iSpy out the car window, which she was a lot better at. Deductive reasoning seemed to be her thing. Finally, we pulled up to the toy store and I was out of the car before Ellie or Mommy.

"This is a toy store?" It looked more like the front of a Walmart or something! It was gigantic. The sign read "Thomas Toy Tower" and there were no windows or anything. But when we got through the door, it might as well have been stepping into another world, because I didn't think I'd ever seen a toy store so big.

It was huge! Like, so huge. Like, probably how big Toys R Us used to be, or maybe bigger. I hurried ahead of the others; Ellie seemed to take her leisurely time and Mommy moved at a natural pace.

"I wanna check out the toy trains first, and then the dolls, then the Legos." I sure was in a hurry, though the store was open for another hour.

Notably, Kylie seemed to have been able to cast free the shackles of adulthood, and she was babbling with excitement, tumbling through the toy store like a storm on a mission, clad in shortalls and a onesie and a puffy diaper with her Mommy. Her energy became infectious and soon enough I was keeping pace with her in my pretty dress.

"I want more trains too; where're the trains sis?"

We got distracted on our way to the trains. Legos were near the front of the store, so we checked those first. I picked out one I wanted. Then we went to the dolls next, and I found an outfit for the doll I had. I shifted from side to side in excitement.

"One toy each," Mommy said sternly.

I looked crestfallen. "Two each? Please?"

"One each," she countered. Would she have let Kylie have two if it was just her? No, I couldn't let that kind of thought get the better of me. So I joined my my sister. "Pleeeeaaaase Mommy? Two each?" Again, my voice was quiet, but calling her Mommy in public didn't bother me nearly as much as the sound of my voice itself. But when I was whiny and little, I sounded less like a boy, so in a way this was just a win/win.

I watched Mommy's posture falter a little. Maybe with Ellie we could convince her? And she definitely reacted to that word! So I bit my lip and looked around the aisles. We had seen a few people - mostly teenagers with nothing better to do - but the doll aisle was empty. So I took a deep breath and steeled my nerves.

"Mooooommy... pleeeeeease?"

How could Marnie say no to that? And her fund - which was fed into by Kylie for this kind of thing - did have enough to cover it. She'd have to talk to Ellie about contributing in the future, but for now... well... she had to encourage good behavior, even if that good behavior amounted to bratting. So she sighed and nodded.

"Okay," then raised her finger before her charges could celebrate, "but if you call me anything but Mommy between now and when we leave the store, and that includes to each other, you'll have to put something back."

I nodded my head with conviction and looked at Ellie, who nodded back. Both of us had a slight blush to our cheeks. I took Ellie's hand and hurried down the next aisle, where the trains were.

----------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapter 58)

Chapter Fifty-Nine

"Um... I want... this one, I think." I pointed to a little box with a remote-controlled train made for our tracks on it, in cheerful designs and primary colors. "I like the trains that Mommy already has, but I think it would just be SO COOL to be able to build our tracks and watch the trains go on their own sometimes, ‘cause make believe is fun but real believe is fun too."

"Uh huh." I was impatient. I wanted to find the magnet tiles. But Ellie wanted to look at the trains. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and shifted from foot to foot. "I like the remote one; get that one."

"Um, but! But! Look at this one, Mommy doesn't have a lot of bridges, and this one has two, and a boat, too, and..." I gasped sharply, brightly, and picked up the box. "Look!! There's a thingy where... the boat, and the track, look? See?" I pointed jubilantly.

I let out an audible whine. "Then get both! You can have two toys, remember?" Though both the train toys were quite a bit more expensive than the two I had in my hands. I wasn't even thinking about money. "Hurry up or the store's gonna close!"

"Um, um! Okay, um..." I picked up both. And the bridge box was pretty heavy, and unwieldy, too, but I managed to balance it under my arm and held the remote train in my hand. Kylie took my other hand in hers and led me further into the toy store. Gosh.

I stared at the magnet tiles with a bit of uncertainty. Then I stared at the doll dress in one hand and the Lego set in the other. I could build the Legos. Lots of fun. But I could build the magnet tiles too, and that's fun too. But dressing my dolly is fun too. And my doll I could watch movies with, and I can't do that with Legos. But does my dolly need a new dress? I haven't played with her a lot recently. I like building things... I rubbed my eyes with the back of one hand. My excess energy had clearly fizzled out. Despite my obvious exhaustion, I was still rocking from foot to foot. Anyone could tell I had to pee.

"Umm..." One. Two. Three. I counted them with my fingers, pointing at each item she was considering. "You got too many," I pointed out, nodding. And it took her a moment to focus on what I said, which made me realize just how drastically she was rocking from foot to foot. I tilted my head curiously.

I turned to Mommy. "Can I have three?"

"Certainly not."

"Pleeeeeaaaase?" I rubbed my eyes again. Maybe this was a logic puzzle, like in school. "You can get one? You can get this one." I handed Mommy the Lego set. "And when we get home I can play with it, okay? But it can be yours."

Marnie actually smirked at that one, but when she took the Lego package from her little one, she placed it thusly on the shelf. "You can get it next time, honey; Mommy is already letting you have two, and that's plenty. Would you prefer one, instead?"

"I could just get one?" I suggested, thoughtfully, and Marnie shook her head.

"Two each, you two."

Kylie whined and stomped her foot on the tile floor of the toy store. Actually, Marnie was surprised how childish she was truly acting. But all that sugar from earlier was bound to have some negative side-effects. Marnie grabbed the magnet tiles off the shelf and led Kylie by the hand toward the checkout.

"...this is stupid... I can buy it myself... I have money, can just buy it myself..."

"Honey, no more fussing. If you have a temper tantrum in the toy store, then Mommy won't buy you anything. You're setting a bad example for your sister."

Hearing my name, or rather my title, I looked up curiously with a smile from the focus I'd kept on my train stuff. I tilted my head curiously and quickened my pace to keep up. Did Kylie need to pee? Was that why she was walking weird?

By the time we got to the front of the store, I was over it. I mean, I didn't care that much, but in the moment it felt like it was the end of the world. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand and clung to Mommy's shirt, shifting side to side. Okay, really had to use the bathroom now. I tugged a little on her shirt until she turned to face me. I whispered so only she could hear.

"Bathroom, please?"

"Bathroom?" Marnie looked confused for a moment and then ruffled her little girl’s hair, smiling with an amused and befuddled look on her face. "You're wearing it, pumpkin. No need to put your pretty tush on some icky public bathroom seat. You do your business; Mommy has supplies for changing you."

Now, admittedly, there was nobody in earshot to hear that, but even my cheeks were red, hearing Marnie say that to Kylie in public!

I stood there incredulously, my face as red as a tomato. She... she can't say that to me! Not in a toy store! But after a kiss on the forehead, she went ahead to the checkout and I hurried behind her. I wanted to say something. Maybe demand to use the toilet? Or admonish her for talking to me like that? But I couldn't seem to build up the courage. Then we rounded the corner and got in line. I definitely couldn't argue now, could I?

Kylie bit her lip and crossed her arms, and I figured maybe if I held out my hand she could take it and feel better? I was right, at least; she did need to pee! I mean. Wetting a diaper was... weird, I guess, but Marnie liked it when we did it. So it wasn't that big a deal, right?

I shifted from foot to foot as the line dwindled. I wanted to just storm off and find the bathroom. She couldn't stop me, right? But if I did, then maybe she wouldn't let me get my toys. I could hold it... I'd be fine... We got to the checkout counter and I waited quietly while Mommy and the checkout woman had a conversation about sales. Then, after she paid, I was the first one out the door. In the car, in the car, in the car. Ugh, it was locked.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Marnie asked after Kylie, with a bemused look on her face, but Kylie didn't answer - she looked pretty defeated when she got to the car.

I used the moment alone with Marnie to ask her something. "Would it help her if I actually wet myself? I probably could... if you think it would help? And nobody else is around."

"You don't worry about your sister - she has to figure things out on her own. How about you worry about you instead?" Notably, Ellie wasn't doing a potty dance in the parking lot.

I waited by the door to my own car, shifting side to side. I couldn't wait until we got home. Maybe I could just wait until we got in the car? But Mommy opened up the trunk and started putting the toys in. I was too uncomfortable. I didn't want to wait. I didn't care if we were outside - no one was around anyway! Just Ellie and Mommy. And they'd seen me wet myself before, right? So... so fine! I let go.

As my diaper filled between my legs, my cheeks filled with a blush. I looked at my feet, at the shortalls, at the black onesie I was wearing underneath. I thought I would feel upset. Angry or ashamed or pathetic, like I did the first time I wet my diaper. But I'd come a long way since then. When I was done, when the diaper was warm and swollen, I felt... relieved.

Mommy unlocked the car and I slid in, squishing in the seat. If my red face didn't give away what I'd done, wincing as I sat down probably did. Ellie sat down next to me and looked at me with a knowing look.

"Not a word," I muttered.

I took my hand, held it up in front of her, formed a fist, and then subsequently put my thumb between my lips. A deal signed and sealed between two not-siblings: not a word.

I wasn't sure what it was. Maybe the day was too long. Maybe using my diaper took more out of me than I thought. But as Mommy started driving home, I rested my head against the corner of the back seat and drifted off to sleep.

"Not such a bad day, hm?" Marnie said to Ellie, talking quiet enough that it wouldn't wake Kylie over the hum of the car.

"It's always a good day when we hang out, Mommy." I wasn't feeling Little anymore, not since maybe we left the toy store and I got all up in my own head. But I knew she liked it when I addressed her like that, and it was the least I could offer.

"I know sometimes all this little girl stuff is strange," Marnie said, almost to herself instead of Ellie. "But I really do appreciate all you two do for me. And everything I can do for you. I truly love both of you." The first time Marnie said that to Kylie, it was a big deal. Kylie's mom never said stuff like that. That's why Marnie made it a point to say it as often as she thought Kylie could handle.

"I'm worried I'm a distraction to her, like I don't help her feel Little, like I make it harder maybe?" I looked at my pruned up thumb from where I'd been sucking on it, and then at Kylie who was sleeping soundly.

"Yeah, I thought that might be the case as well," Marnie admitted. "But I think it's Kylie that keeps herself from feeling Little, and distractions like you are helpful. I can safely say you haven't made it any harder on me." Then Marnie thought to bring something else up. Something more... Ellie-focused.

"What about you? Do you get into that headspace? There are times where I'm sure I see it on your face, but I'd rather not presume."

"I mean, I think so? I don't know, maybe? I don't really have a point of reference to compare to. In the toystore, deliberating over trains and stuff? That felt very freeing, so maybe like that? It's a bit like a runaway train, and I'm not sure if that’s feeling Little or not."

"Well, you keep thinking on that. I'm just glad you're having a good time. When we get back to the house, I'm going to get your sister changed for bed. If I check you and you're still dry, you'll be in that diaper until morning." It was a courtesy warning. Ellie would have to get used to sitting in a wet diaper sooner or later, but this didn't have to be that moment.

"I guess getting home and using the bathroom isn't an option, huh?" Marnie smiled, and even though I couldn't see it to its full extent, I knew how amused she was by the question. It just made sense to me to pee now, and not risk peeing a half hour after laying down and then have to wait until morning. So I closed my eyes and sighed, and made sure my diaper wasn't dry by the time we got home.

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapter 59)

Interesting chapter. I'm not sure I understand why Kylie was acting weird about using her diaper after seemingly being deep in Little mode over the toys. I imagine it may become more clear at some point. Meanwhile I'm just enjoying the read.

Chapter Sixty

"Mm..."

"Come on, Smylie. Up you get."

"Mmmm..."

I felt a rush of the cold night air and an ache around my thighs. Then I was pressed up against something. I opened my eyes in the blurry darkness and noticed I was moving. Carried. I looked down at Marnie, who was holding me under my diapered butt. I put my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes again. Sleepy...

It was always strange to me to see Marnie carrying another grown woman, but she was pretty strong and it showed. Kylie was also pretty thin, too. I was relegated to awkwardly following the two of them, wincing with every step I took in the wet diaper. At least this time I wasn't terrified of it spilling out everywhere; it really had gotten easier. We went up to Marnie's house, and I followed after her and Kylie.

I think I fell asleep again. My back hit something soft and I opened my eyes. Glow in the dark stars. My bedroom. I turned to roll over and pull the covers over me, but Mommy's hands were quick to bring me back to the foot of the bed. I heard the little clasps on my shortalls as she unbuckled them and then my bottom was lifted high in the air by my ankles. No more shortalls. I rubbed my eyes and tried to wake up a little bit.

"Mmm.. what's up.."

"Nothing at all, Smylie. Mommy's just getting your diaper changed so you can get a good night sleep with your pretty pajamas and your pretty little sister. You just close your eyes and relax, sweetheart; Mommy's gonna take care of everything."

"Mmm.. okay..." I closed my eyes and relaxed. I felt Mommy's hands brush against my thighs as she unsnapped my onesie, then helped me sit up just long enough to pull it off over my head. I think she took my bra off next? My nipples were cold... After that, I think I drifted off again.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Mommy changed my sister’s diaper, dressed her in a nightgown, and manipulated her like she was naught but a doll. I felt both warm and welcome, and also like I was an outsider looking in. It was so hard to describe, really. Marnie was everything Kylie might ever want in a partner; was my crush even worth having?

When Marnie was done with Kylie, she changed me into a dry diaper.  She hummed a quiet lullaby while she did it and for the first time I realized how sleepy I really was.  In a way, it was nice to have someone get me ready for bed; I didn’t have to do it myself.

I felt a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Mommy high above me. Ellie was on one side of me and the bedrail was on the other. I felt warm. Dry, too. She must have changed me. Mommy said goodnight and put Ellie - the elephant, not the girl - in my arms. She turned out the lights and I rolled over on my side. I reached out to find my best friend.

I put my arm over her, an Ellie on either side, and let myself breathe in the moment, the calm serenity of it all. Her heartbeat. Mine. The faint sound of crinkling as either of us moved even a little. The scent of powder. It was a perfect moment.

I was pressed close to her. Our foreheads touched, my leg between hers. I could feel the plastic of her diaper against my thigh. My arm over her, and her arm over me. I felt so safe, with the bed rails up. I felt safe with her.

"Hey, Ellie... are you up?"

"Uh huh." My eyes were closed, but I was awake in that blissful not-quite awake that came with moments like this.

I didn't want to disturb things. The room was so still and quiet. There were no lights other than the glow-in-the-dark stars above us. Just us, in the silent dark. But... sometimes things change. Sometimes for the better. I mean, if they didn't, I'd still be in a wet diaper, right?

"The past few weeks have been... unbelievable. I mean that literally, you know? I never thought I'd be here. I never thought you'd be here. I never thought we'd be here, where you're a girl and we're both dressed like babies. I just... didn't... see this coming."

"I can safely say that I didn't either," I smiled in the dim darkness, but my tone of voice was nothing if not serene. "It's crazy how life works out sometimes."

"The weird thing is, I'm kinda happy now. Happier than I used to be, I think. You know?" She didn't answer, but I think she knew. "Anyway, I... I wouldn't be here if I didn't trust Marnie. I wouldn't even be here if I didn't trust you. So I... uh. I want to be more honest with you."

"I'd like that. Honesty is pretty important," I agreed with her, a little more awake now due to the tone of the conversation, but I kept my eyes closed.

Welp. Here goes nothing.

"I think I have a crush on you. Which is sort of stupid, since we've been friends for a million years. But now you're a girl. Or, I guess you always were, but now I know you are. Something like that?" Okay, avoid the trans issues, Ky. You're just going to sound like a douche. "Either way, I've been... seeing you differently. And feeling differently. And... I dunno. I still don't date people. I don't want to date. I just wanted to tell you..."

"That’s cool…" I opened my eyes. I didn't know where to take it from here. I wanted to kiss her. But was that the right move? Maybe not. But I could ask.

"I wanna kiss you."

"I don't date," I repeated, but not like I usually said it. Not sharp or confident. Not snippy or irritated. I almost sounded sad about it. I felt sad about it. "...but I want to kiss you too."

"That's good, because I didn't ask you on a date, did I?"

I kissed her. Not a stolen kiss. Not a kiss under the influence. Not a kiss out of pity, or a consolation prize. A kiss because it was what we both wanted.

I pulled her closer to me, my leg further between hers, my arms further around her, my lips touching hers. It wasn't magical or fireworks or anything. It was soft and simple and easy. It felt like a quiet night in a room of glow-in-the-dark stars. And I loved it. When the kiss ended, I put my forehead to hers again. Was this a mistake? Did I just screw everything up? But I was honest. I told her the truth. That can't be bad, right?

"...what now?"

"Now we fall asleep in each others arms, in diapers, dressed like babies, and we wake up tomorrow knowing that we're sisters who kiss now." I didn't have all the answers, but I tried to give her something - her honesty had to be hard for her.

Sisters that kiss. Great. Now we were even weirder than before. But it was simple. No figuring things out. No working through problems or feelings. Simple. Do and feel and don't think. I could do that. I was good at that.

"Goodnight, Ellie," I whispered and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, Kylie." I closed my eyes again and went to sleep. Today was a good day.

----------------------

• Like 3
14 hours ago, diaperpt said:

Interesting chapter. I'm not sure I understand why Kylie was acting weird about using her diaper after seemingly being deep in Little mode over the toys. I imagine it may become more clear at some point. Meanwhile I'm just enjoying the read.

I think this is the first time she's ever worn a diaper in public before?  I'd be afraid to use it too. XD

9 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I think this is the first time she's ever worn a diaper in public before? 

OK, thanks! Often in reading stories here my imagination gets away from the actual story line. Now it makes sense!

And now with this chapter I'm all warm and mushy. For Kylie, her relaxed state of part exhaustion, part relaxation allowed her to let her feelings out and also ****The Kiss****! I realize it's possible she'll regret the kiss and her openness with Ellie in the morning when she's rested and wide awake. But saying that also leaves the chance of a true breakthrough for the two baby sisters. 

I'm pulling for a closer relationship for the two of them, whether it's a relationship of two baby sisters that exists only in the Little zone or whether they can loosen the definition they've given it in order to make ****The Kiss**** work.

Chapter Sixty-One

"Now what?" I asked Marnie, kicking my feet and sipping coffee at her dining table. I got up long before Ellie, so that I could catch Marnie in the kitchen on her own and explain last night. But Ellie could wake up at any time. To make matters worse, the wet diaper between my legs kept dragging me a little bit toward Littlespace, even though I was trying to have a big girl conversation. "I don't want to date her. I don't wanna date anybody..."

"You don't want to date her, but you're into her. You have a crush on her. You know you're compatible with her, and that she's in this for the long term?" Marnie was steeping tea in a fancy little metal teapot.

"Yeah," I sighed, putting my head on the table. It didn't make sense. I was all caught up about something that happened a decade ago, and it wasn't the least bit relevant to today. Ellie wasn't like him. Ellie wasn't like anyone... "Is something wrong with me? Am I broken or something?"

"Well, no, I don't think so. But you definitely have something getting in the way of you being happy. The good news, my dear, is that the thing in your way is you, and that's something we have full control over."

We. Marnie was a we kind of problem solver.

"I'm scared," I admitted without raising my head. "People start dating and then they break up and then they hate each other or something. If I lose Ellie, I... I don't..." I was going to throw up. I took another sip of coffee to settle my stomach.  I hated coffee.

"People who have nothing before they start dating go back to having nothing if things don't work out. That's the nature of the relationship; there's no foundation. Then people use it as a reason not to date people they do have a foundation with. Isn't that just silly?"

Marnie had a point. But people change; I was beginning to learn that the hard way. What if this was another change my friendship couldn't handle?

"I liked kissing her... I want to keep kissing her. Can I kiss her without dating her? I feel like I'm leading her on or something... like there's a promise at the end of the road I won't be able to keep."

"Maybe? Maybe you can keep kissing her, maybe that'll be okay. If that's the step you think that you can handle right now, then that's what you should do. Baby steps for a baby girl. Maybe one day, when you're kissing, you'll think about something else you want to do with her. Maybe things will just develop that way? Not everything needs to be planned out, given a name, a label, a power. Sometimes things can just grow organically."

"You think so?" I thought about last night, when Ellie said she wasn't asking me on a date. Just to kiss. And we just kissed and we didn't date. It came and it went and it was good. Easy. Could everything else be easy too?

"I mean, maybe? I think anything can work, just so long as you're on the same page together. That girl, though..." Marnie thoughtfully sipped her tea, giving that thought a moment to brew the way that the leaves had. "She's going to tell you she's okay with things that she isn't, because she's vulnerable right now; she's afraid in this transitionary period that she's going to lose everything. So you're going to need to work just a bit harder at making sure you are on the same page as she is."

"Yeah..." I didn't think about that. This was why I had Marnie around, so she could remind me of all the things I was likely to forget. I finished my coffee and smiled up at her, kicking my feet. "Mommy, I need a change."

"Oh, you do, huh?" Marnie smiled crookedly and sipped at her tea. "Alright, pumpkin, let's get you changed."

Mommy changed me in her room. A fresh diaper, but the same onesie I wore to bed. When Ellie woke up, Mommy would get me ready for the day. A day alone with her. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

I wasn't halfway into an episode of my cartoons when Ellie appeared in the hall, rubbing her eyes. I looked up just for a moment and then back at the television. She would have to go home sooner or later.

I plopped myself down on the floor - not even on the sofa where Kylie was sitting - and put my head against her thigh sleepily with a little yawn. Not a word. Just a moment of happy serenity, before the day had the chance to make things anything but sweet. Kylie smelled like baby powder.

She was cute, even with her hair a mess, even without her makeup. I was beginning to wonder how I ever saw Ellie as a boy. I must have been stupid, huh? I reached down and almost put my hand in her hair. Then I hesitated. No... I wanted to do this. Let it be easy, like Mommy said. Natural. So I rested my hand softly on her head and played with her hair. My heart was racing...

I sighed happily, just a content little puff of air past my lips, and pressed my head just the littlest bit gently firmer against her thigh in approval. It was nice. Had anybody played with my hair before, other than Marnie? Maybe not like this.

"Hey Ellie, come here a sec."

Mommy had walked into the room and I watched her approach. Ellie climbed to her feet, and stopped just inside Mommy's reach, where she slid her hand under the hem of Ellie's onesie and into the legband of her diaper. Ellie visibly jumped and I tried not to laugh. Diaper checks were always weird at first.

Well, that was unexpected. I had to be the color of strawberries, and it only got worse!

"Well well, aren't you a heavy wetter, little miss? It’s a wonder this diaper didn't leak everywhere; you're definitely going to need thicker nighttime padding from now on."

I wasn't even sure what all that meant! I thought I was just doing the right thing, omg.

Marnie took Ellie by the hand and led her back to the bedroom. I returned to my TV show.

"Did you have a fun night?" Marnie asked Ellie as she untaped the diaper around her hips. The two were alone and Marnie couldn't help but wonder if Ellie would bring up the kiss. Then again, maybe it was a secret.

"I think so, uh huh. Kylie and I kissed. It was nice. I don't know much about like um... what that means for us? But we kissed before, and it was okay? But I don't know. It was nice. Kylie has soft lips. And then I wonder, like, are my lips as soft as hers? It's not as though I can kiss myself to check…"

Marnie laughed a little to herself and ran a wipe between Ellie's legs. She had zero issue with the whole "anatomy" thing of a boy or a girl. Gender wasn't biological, and she had done her fair share of diaper changes.

"Well, just be honest with how you feel and I'm sure everything will work out. Don't hide things from her."

"Oh, you know me, Mommy." Was it okay to be calling her that so casually? I mean, she was changing my diaper, right? Sure. Let's go with sure. "I'm the queen of being straight forward and emotive with my feelings. Oh, by the way, I'm lying my butt off when I say that."

"I know it," Marnie joked. "Speaking of which..." Marnie hadn't brought it up yet, because Ellie had a lot going on in her life. But maybe some stability would help her? Or was she acting selfishly?

"You are getting quite comfortable calling me Mommy. Which I am adoring, by the way. But it can also be a very special word. I know we are friends, but if you want our play time to be more serious - something like what Kylie and I have - just tell me and I'll make it happen."

"I have no idea what that means," I admitted, and my expression turned curious. "Is there a rule I broke? Is 'Mommy' more of a you and Ky thing?" Now I was feeling fretful. Nuts.

"No, no. It's not like that. It's just..." Wow, explaining Little stuff to newbies was way harder than she expected. Marnie struggled with Ky the first few times as well. "It's like dating. Not sexual or romantic dating, but platonic dating. A commitment to each other, that I will take care of you and you'll let me. A lot of people use words like "Mommy" to describe that kind of relationship. But if you would rather just be friends - with a few perks - and still call me "Mommy", I'm okay with that too. I think I'm asking: what do I mean to you?"

"I don't really understand the difference..." And it was pretty clear from my tone of voice that I felt a little lost on the whole topic. What were we now? I don't know there really was a ‘we’, actually! I was so busy trying to figure out things with Kylie, I didn't even know where to begin with Marnie..

Marnie nodded her head and went to the dresser. She got Ellie a clean skirt and blouse - ones they had bought together earlier that week - and a pair of Ellie's very soft and very expensive panties. She formulated some words as she helped get Ellie dressed, with all the gentleness of a mother.

"Well. I'd like to believe we are friends. So let's start there. But we also do things some friends wouldn't do, right? Like how I dress you?" When she was done, she sat beside Ellie on the bed with a soft smile.

"I suppose I see the distinction. Well, what does that make us? And how does Kylie feel about it? I don't wanna step on her toes. I already kind of feel like I'm moving in on her 'stylish lesbian' turf, so I don't want her to feel..." What was a good word here? "Put out?"

"From my understanding - and I would confirm with her of course - but she doesn't seem to mind." Kylie could be a jealous, possessive child at times, but those things didn't seem to apply to Ellie.

"This isn't about Kylie, though. It's about us, assuming there is an us. Or am I just Kylie's friend to you?" She wasn't catty. She wasn't accusatory. She honestly wanted to know. Since Ellie came out, Marnie and her spent a lot of time together. But maybe Ellie's perception of things was different.

"Mmm...I mean, you're pretty much the whole reason I figured out all this about who I am. So saying 'you're just Kylie's friend' is almost... no, not almost, it's absolutely insulting to the work you put into me. So..." What was I trying to say here? "I think you're my Mommy."

"Don't worry about insulting me," Marnie laughed, brushing Ellie's bangs off her forehead. She was better at playing with hair than Kylie was. She was almost a professional, like she could get a degree in hair-playing.

"We can be Kylie's friends, or friends ourselves, or something more committed. But I want your honest thoughts. There's nothing you can say that will upset me."

"Well, you say that, but that's not really true, because you want an answer to this question and I don't really have one. Labeling things makes me uncomfortable, I guess? Which is weird, because labels on clothes put my mind at ease." Why was I so averse to just giving her a straight answer?

"Hm." Marnie nodded her head in understanding. She had given Kylie similar advice this morning, and it made sense for the both of them. Labels had caused them each their share of unhappiness, and now they were learning to overcome that. "Well, then we won't put a label on it," Marnie said brightly. "But I do hope you think of me as a friend, at least. And know that you can always come to me with a problem."

"I can promise you that I consider you at least my friend, and even that seems to be a shallow word. Precisely five people have ever seen me naked, and two of those are my parents, and one of them is you. So... yeah, I think we're pretty dang close, Mommy."

Marnie leaned in and kissed Ellie on the forehead, then held her close for a moment. Kylie would get worried if she took too much longer.

"Kylie and I have a day planned," Marnie explained. "You can take Kylie's car and I'll drop her off tomorrow, okay? But I'll make you some breakfast first."

"It’s okay, I've eaten a lot already. I think I'm gonna take it easy on the food stuff today. I really really appreciate it, though!" And I did, genuinely.

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 60 & 61)

It's so nice that Marnie seems to have wisdom about both Kylie and Ellie, can deal with them in the way they need at any particular moment and can help them see how they can best relate to each other. She has her needs as well and is skillful about drawing out each of her Little girls to see where her relationship is to each of them separately. Then of course there's the darn triangle of the three of them together. I suspect we'll be seeing some rough spots, but I also suspect things will probably work out for the three of them... but then again, I often 'suspect' situations that deep down I want to see happen.

Chapter Sixty-Two

Marnie and Ellie returned to the living room and I looked up for only a moment. Ellie was in her day clothes. Cute. Stylish. Sexy? Jeeze. I pulled my knees to my chest and looked back at the TV with pink cheeks.

"Kylie, your friend is leaving. Do you wanna say goodbye?"

"Bye," I waved, avoiding eye contact.

I waved with a little smile and tilted my head thoughtfully to the side, trying to decide if I should say anything more. Nope. I decided not to.

Once the door was closed, Marnie sat down on the sofa next to her little one and took a deep breath. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah..." I sighed, leaning into her. "She's just... ugh, I don't know. Cute." Not the right word. Sexy was the right word. But I was feeling Little and that word wasn't congruent. Another blush filled my cheeks.

"Attractive?" Marnie offered, running her fingers up the back of Kylie's neck, to gently caress the nape of her hairline.

I shrugged my shoulders. I'd spent a lot of Littlespace with Marnie and none of them were tainted by such... mature feelings. I had even breastfed for God's sake! And I loved boobs, I truly did. But Ellie...

"Last night, she was so cute. Err... attractive. And she had her nightgown, and she crinkled when she moved, and it was charming, and... do you think she's bad for my Littlespace?"

"Do you?" Marnie asked in response, tangling her fingers in the girls hair. "Do you think it's possible that you have a puppy love schoolyard crush on her when you're Little, which is separate from the deeper physical and romantic attraction you have to her when you're big?"

"I dunno..." I thought back to all those other times she was around. Even the first time we were here, when Marnie dressed her in my nightgown. I couldn't even look at her, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her either. How could that be? "I feel it stronger when I'm Little... I see her and it's like a million waves crashing into each other. And when I'm big, I feel like I can fake it."

"Those kinds of feelings... those are pretty big feelings for a little girl to have. But at the same time, that's not saying it's automatically unhealthy either, Smylie. Maybe you should act on impulse, do what comes to mind immediately when you're Little.  Don’t overthink it, don’t analyze it. You're at that point with her, after all."

"Sounds dangerous," I muttered under my breath. "Very dangerous." I would do something stupid. I would do something completely not Little. An unabridged Kylie, without consequences? No, that was a bad idea...

"Why is it dangerous? Littleness is an opportunity to be innocent, yes. To be doted over, yes. To forget your worries, yes. But it's just as easy a venue to explore things without consequence. To finger paint on the walls, or to throw a candy bar in the cart, or have frosting for dinner."

"Or to kiss your best friend in the middle of the night," I sighed. "Or to move your fingers up her nightgown, or to..." To let him fuck me and then let him leave me? No, I was talking about Ellie...

"Or to boop her on the nose, or tickle her until she wets her diaper, or to dress her up just to have the memory of it. You get in your own way so much; I'm just saying it might be nice for you to get to feel what it's like when you don’t. And you have a good resource for that in being little."

"A loophole. A way to get around the way I am so I can just enjoy something without needing to protect myself. But I'm the way I am for a reason, right?" I remembered something late at night a few weeks back, when I was exhausted and telling Marnie a story about a prince and a peasant. I told her that I felt like I was holding a cliff, and someone was reaching out to grab me. If I could just let the cliff go and grab for that hand, I'd be fine. I knew I would be fine. But I still couldn't let go. If I was little, could I reach out for her? Did I even want to be saved?

"I'll fight off your demons for you because I'm a Mom and Mom's are tough." Kylie visibly recoiled at her words. It took Marnie a minute to realize why. Mom and Mommy were pretty different, especially to Kylie.

"Let's just play, okay?" I faked a smile. "It's your day. You've been waiting a long time for this."

Marnie couldn't be perfect all the time, and she was the type to learn from her missteps, not drown herself in self pity. She got back into the groove of things immediately.

"I'd argue that you being a grown up is the playing side, and my Baby Smylie is who you truly are.  So let’s set you free~"

"That's sappy," I laughed, wiping my face. I wasn't crying, but tears were piling up in my eyes. "I mean it, Marnie." Wow, I must be miles outside Littlespace to use her name. "Today means a lot to you. It means a lot to me."

"Well, all you only need faith, trust, a bit of pixie dust, and One Sappy Thought.  That’s how you fly into Littlespace, right? That's how that goes?" Marnie ran her hands up Kylie's sides and tickled her, laughing along the way.

Some things about Marnie were impossible to argue with. Even on my worst of days, I could find her charming. There was just something about her, something magnetic. I felt all the fear and anxiety wash away like driftwood into the misty sea.

"Nighttime rules?" Marnie asked with a smile.

But I shook my head.

"Daytime rules..?"

"New rules."

"New rules?" Marnie raised an eyebrow, curiously, because this development was a surprise to her. Typically, she set the rules and Kylie would negotiate and banter back and forth some. This was unexpected.

"I trust you," I said flatly, with certainty. We had this conversation once before already. She was my Mommy now. I was her Little. It wasn't the same reaching out and grabbing her hand on the side of a cliff, but it was closer than I had ever come before.

"So, there's only one rule. What Mommy says goes." I wanted to add a few more stipulations. No sex. No pain. But if I added stipulations, it would undermine the trust I put in her. No other rules. "I still have my safe word, if I need it." Big Stop.

"You know that I'm going to push you, right?" Every step of ground gained in this relationship had been at great effort, where Marnie slowly invested her time and energy into agonizing baby steps. For Kylie to give her full judgment to make decisions like that... well, it was a dream come true!

I nodded my head. I had some expectations of what Marnie wanted in a relationship with me. Things she had asked me about in the past, things I shot down at every turn. But she was my Mommy. I wanted this. I wanted to give her everything just like she gave me.

"What Mommy says goes," I repeated, as sure of myself as I could be.

Marnie pulled Kylie up into her lap and wrapped her up in about the tightest hug she could muster, because those words, those four words, they felt like winning the lottery! And that was a pretty wonderful start to the day.

"Mommy wants to take you to the park for a picnic, sweetheart. I'm going to pick you out some clothes to go with your padding."

"Starting strong, aren't we?" I pouted. A week ago, I would have said no to this. An exception was going outside, obviously. Safe word, instantly. But yesterday proved that I didn't have as much to worry about as I thought. So with a deep sigh I forced a smile and nodded my head. I better not regret this...

"Mommy's gonna bring her A game for her A+ Little Girl." Her head was swirling with outfit ideas, with potential! She knew it would be something pink, because pink was one of her favorite colors to see Kylie dressed in, and she knew right away that the park would be the one down by the creek, behind the trees. It had lots of grass, plenty of space to play, and - most importantly - solitude.

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 62)

Chapter Sixty-Three

"No dresses! Come on! That's not fair."

"What Mommy says goes," Marnie reminded Kylie, holding up the ensemble. "And it's not a dress. It's a skirtall. You wear it with a shirt, or in your case a onesie. No one will see your diaper."

Each word she said made it harder and harder to think clearly. Mommy. Skirtall. Onesie. Diaper. My cheeks were as pink as the skirtall. Littlespace was coming at me fast, like a train through a golden hillside.

"And we'll clip your binkie clip on here, see?" Marnie proceeded to dress Kylie in the separate parts of the outfit, but Kylie was lost in her own head. Either her Little self would come out in full force, or else Kylie would storm out. Marnie was almost sure the days of the latter were over.

"I can't have that on in public," I muttered, pulling on the paci clip. But Mommy reached over, tucked it into the pocket on the front of my skirtall, and it effectively disappeared from view. I bit my lip nervously. I didn't like this at all...

"Couldn't we do shortalls again? Or, uh... some shorts and a shirt, that would be cute? Please?" Anxiety was still the leading player in all this; my Littlespace was struggling to overcome it.

"What Mommy says goes, honey. And it's important for you to trust me here. I'm never going to let anything bad happen to you, and you know I'll kick the butts of anybody and everybody who might wanna give it a try. I'm your Mommy, and I love you very much."

I would have safe worded, I swear! But she said that stupid word. Love. And I... I knew she meant it. So I let out a sigh and didn't argue any further. Mommy got my shoes on - a pair of buckle shoes that I absolutely hated! - and packed a basket. The whole process took the better part of an hour, and all the while I was staving off a panic attack.

It'll be fine, Ky. Mommy's got me. I'm safe. I'm fine...

If at any point along this process Kylie had dropped her safeword, Marnie would have backed down and pulled the fretful girl right on into her arms. But so far her resolve held firm and sure, even as she fretted on the couch. Marnie was going to put an end to that though; she fished for the binkie in Kylie's front pocket, because pacifiers pacify.

I went to spit the pacifier out, only for Mommy to put her finger to the front of it and hold it in place.

"Keep it in, princess. What Mommy says goes."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, but I kept the pacifier in all the same. It felt natural to suck on it, like I might as well if it was going to stay there. And after a minute or two, I started to feel a little better. Not a lot better, but enough so for Mommy to get everything she needed for the picnic: a basket and a diaper bag. She tugged the paci out of my lips and tucked it into the pocket on my skirtall, hiding it away.

"I don't know why we can't stay in," I muttered, crossing the threshold to her front yard. It was late morning and there were a few people out and about, cutting lawns or walking dogs. Then I realized Ellie took my car. And all Marnie had was her scooter.

"Wait, where are we going? How are we getting there?"

"Well, there's a beautiful park I know of and the weather is so nice out. I figured we could walk together - Mommy and Baby, hand in hand." And in the middle of the morning, in an automotive-centric world? Pedestrians using the sidewalk were pretty much invisible anyhow.

"We can't walk," I said sharply, probably because my anxiety spiked. I looked around the front yard again. Two people in view. And if we walked down the street, way more. And cars. And in this stupid pink dress? And what if a car blew up my skirt or something? What if someone saw? I wasn't dressed inconspicuously. I was basically a street-side billboard shouting from the heavens that I piss my diapers for fun. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

This made for a good test, a good measuring stick, of how far Marnie could push and in which directions. Did she die on this hill, or take her licks and keep her strength for the battles to come?

"We can call an Uber if you’d prefer, but I was going to cut across the vacant lot and take us right onto the walking trial, away from the road. What Mommy says goes, right?"

I looked up at her with a bit of panic. But she took my hand in hers and kissed my fingers. Gentle. Nice. I nodded my head and forced my feet forward.

We walked across the street. Any time a car would go by, I would switch sides so I could hide behind Mommy. Any time a passerby approached, we took a different path. By the time we got to the trail through the woods - a walker's path that was destined to get some use - I felt exhausted. Littlespace was the furthest thing from my mind. But we were alone, temporarily. That brought an ounce of relief.

Once it was just the two of them, Marnie put all the tools at her disposal to good use. She held her baby girl tight by the hand, she pointed out things that were pretty - there were some particularly lovely flowers blooming. And she talked, a lot.

"Maybe Mommy will get you a scrapbook, and we can do pressed flowers together? Or we could look for pretty birds, wouldn't that be nice?"

"Uh huh..." It was an uphill battle, but Mommy was doing a good job at it. Tiny vestiges of Littleness would trickle through when she would tease me or talk down to me, but it was temporary. Once or twice we saw a jogger, and Mommy would walk me off the path so they could pass. I never looked up at them. I closed my eyes and let her lead me by the hand, pretending I was literally anywhere else.

"Oh, oh, look! Look, Princess, look!" Just off to the side of the path, up ahead, there were two bunnies; a brown one and a white one.  They were just sitting there, as cute as could be. "Shh, shh, I bet if we're quiet they'll let us get close, do you wanna get close? What do you think their names are?"

"I... um. I dunno..." Sure enough, there were two little bunnies. But as we got a little closer, they were actually quite big. We both stood behind one of the trees and watched one eat a twig or a blade of grass or something. His little nose twitched and it made me smile. They really were cute...

"Hey, I think the littler one is maybe the daughter. What do you think? Do you think her name could be Brenda?" In bedtime stories, Marnie would always use bad names, just because Kylie liked to get huffy and puffy and tell her how bad that name would be. And, like clockwork, Kylie would insist on an alternative.

"Ew, what? No. It's a bunny! You can't name a bunny Brenda." I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance and took a few steps closer. They were only two or three feet away now, facing off into the distance. But as I stepped on a twig, they both looked at me. I froze. They froze. Then they went back to eating, eyes on me. I paused and reached for Mommy's hand. Huh...

"I think she looks like a Cassie. And the mom is Leslie. See her ears? They look like Leslie ears." That made perfect sense to me.

There we go - all it took was some bunny-branded magic for the wheels to start free-spinning. Marnie couldn't help but smile as Kylie explained it all to her. Leslie Ears. Mhm.

"Are they on a royal outing, do you think? Is Cassie a Princess? Like you are?" Quiet tones.

"I dunno... they don't have crowns."

"They could be in disguise," Mommy offered.

I nodded along like that made perfect sense.

Then one of the bunnies bounded forward a ways and the other followed. I used that opportunity to take a few more steps into the clearing, past the line of trees and off the walking path. I approached them again, but they hopped a few more times toward the woods. Then they waited. I tilted my head and looked back for Mommy.

"They're moving really slow for bunnies."

"Maybe they know it's hard for a girl your age to run in a diaper, so they're waiting for you to catch up?" It was progress for Marnie to be able to even say the word diaper in public, but the two of them were alone and isolated. It was as good a time as any to have dropped that word.

I looked back at Mommy and puffed out my cheeks. She didn't have to go and say that! But when I turned around, I only caught a glimpse of the rabbits jumping into the woods.

"Oh, hey! Come back!" I hurried to the tree line, but Mommy was right. Running in a diaper was... well, uncomfortable was one word. Impractical was another. Though embarrassing might be the most correct. I poked my head around a tree and saw them waiting in the leaves. So I followed them.

Kylie was a half dozen steps behind the bunnies - Cassie and Leslie - and Marnie stayed a few steps behind her. How far would they follow them? Who knew? Who cared? Kylie's head was underwater now, dropped in the ocean of Littleness.

We stopped somewhere in the middle of the woods. The bunnies seemed comfortable and I managed to get a few steps closer. One. Two. Three. Pause. They looked up at me, but they didn't seem to care. I slowly slid down to my knees and leaned all the way forward, so the bunnies and I were at eye level. They couldn't have been more than a foot away. I could see every whisker on their little noses.

"Hi," I said quietly. "I'm Kylie. I hope I'm not bothering you."

If the bunnies could have talked, they almost definitely would have reassured Kylie - Marnie was sure of it - because they didn't seem at all disturbed by her presence. They stared silently, their noses twitching.

"Do you like it in the woods? You can come home with me if you wanna. But my apartment is pretty small, 'cause I live alone. But if you stop by we can hang out or something? I could give you my address. Bunnies probably don't have addresses, huh? And I'm on the other side of town, so..." They just stared at me. Could they understand me? I always hoped animals understood me.

Kylie stayed on her hands and knees, her bottom high in the air and her diaper on display. Quietly, Marnie took a couple pictures. After all this was over, she would show Kylie and make sure they were okay for her to keep.  They had made a deal many months ago regarding photos in Littlespace: Kylie had complete control.

One of the bunnies unexpectedly hopped in my direction. I jumped back in surprise and almost fell over. In the commotion, the bunnies both took off into the woods. I let out a sigh and looked up at Mommy, putting my hand out for her to help me up.

"They were nice."

----------------------

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 63)
20 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

What Mommy says goes," Marnie reminded Kylie, holding up the ensemble. "And it's not a dress. It's a skirtall. You wear it with a shirt, or in your case a onesie. No one will see your diaper."

God I want some overall dresses

10 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

Hot Topic? It is where I got one for my little.

Will have to look into. Just like really tight situation money wise for me ?

Hot Topic definitely had overall dresses last year.  I got one there!  But you can also google "skirtalls" and "overall skirt" in Shopping and usually find one or two good ones. ^_^

They pair very well with onesies!! ? 

Chapter Sixty-Four

Marnie helped Kylie to her feet, and used the opportunity to subtly slip her hand up under the hem of her skirtall and slip two fingers into the padding between her legs to check for signs of wetness. All in one smooth motion, she did it just so seamlessly, so effortlessly, so naturally.

My cheeks went scarlet and I felt waves of embarrassment pull me down into the sea of Littleness. I looked around nervously, but... well, truth be told, I had no idea where we were. But we were definitely alone. After Mommy confirmed I was still dry, I stammered out some words through my shyness.

"D-don't... do that..."

"Mommy's just checking - you don't need to fret one bit." Marnie was pleased as punch; she never dreamed things would go so well! She had her little girl, out in public, dressed to the nines, and she'd just publicly checked her diaper! How magical.

"I dunno where we are," I muttered. My voice was different. Quiet, airy, fragile. Little. I felt very little, and I reached for Mommy's hand.

"Well I think the path is that way," Marnie said, pointing to the left.

"Dun wanna go to the path," I pouted. The path meant people. I didn't want people.

"Well, my little Forest Elf, where do your pretty little buckled feet want to take us? This way?" Marnie pointed deeper into the woods. "This way?" I pointed toward where the bunnies had scattered.

"Maybe that way? Maybe the bunnies were going somewhere?" This time Mommy led the way. I followed behind with my hand in hers. Without the distraction, the constant crinkling of my diaper in the quiet forest was ever-present. The unusual thickness between my legs kept reminding me what was there. My anxiety was gone.

"Bunnies like logs, don't they? There's a log over there, but there's also a little stream up ahead." And Marnie did mean little; it was barely a few inches deep, crystal clear, running over smoothly polished stones. "They could be up by the stream having something to drink?"

"Uh huh! Okay." Mommy led me by the hand toward the stream. It wasn't deep. I reached down - one hand still in Mommy's - and touched the water. Cold. Then, across the small stream I saw a clearing. "Maybe the bunnies are over there? Can we go look?"

"Lead the way Princess. Some of the stones are above the water, see, an—" But before she could finish that statement, Kylie had already taken off one of her shoes and was working on the sock, while hopping on her her other foot. It was precious.

Mommy didn't take her shoes off. She let her boots get wet. I bet her feet got wet too. Honestly, she was so impractical! Once I was on the other side of the river, the grass felt colder than it should on an August afternoon. And there were no bunnies. But there was nothing else either. Quiet. Peace. Alone. It was kind of beautiful.

Marnie’s feet got wet as she crossed the stream with Kylie’s buckled shoes in one hand. They were alone though - secluded - and this was about as wonderful a spot as Marnie could have hoped for.

"Are you hungry, Smylie? Maybe we could stop here for a little break?"

"Uh huh." I wasn't sure where we were going in the first place, but this seemed like a good spot to have a picnic. And even though we were outside, I wasn't sure a lonelier place existed in the city. Not a bad spot to be a total baby in the outside world, right? "Maybe the bunnies will come back or something and we can give them some food? Did you bring enough?"

"I did bring some extra sandwiches, yes." Marnie set the basket down, and took out the requisite red checked blanket. "Help Mommy lay out the blanket, okay sweetie?"

I helped. It was easy, and the blanket was big. I dried my feet on the grass before sitting down on the blanket, the padding beneath my bottom making itself known once more. I bit my lip and smiled shyly at Mommy.

"This is kinda nice," I admitted, still talking with a babyish tinge. I didn't think I'd enjoy being Little outside.

"It is nice, isn't it?" Marnie sat down and reached over to one shoulder, gingerly unsnapping the shoulder buttons on the special top she was wearing today; the kind that could open in the front to allow easy access to a maternity bra.

It took me longer than I wanted to admit to figure out what Mommy was doing. Snaps on her shirt. Exposing her bra. A little clip on that. Her bare breast. And then it clicked. My eyes went wide and I surfaced from Littlespace to scream for a helicopter or something to find me.

"No! WAY! Absolutely not! Big No! Are you crazy?! We are in public! You're going to get arrested! What am I going to do if you go to jail, you idiot? I'm not waiting for you to get out!"

"Look around, sweetheart," Marnie kept her voice level, soothing and calm, and spoke in measured beats. The fact was, so long as she kept the door open to falling back into regression, then Kylie's indignation needed only run its course. "We're alone, we're out in the middle of nowhere. You're causing a fuss, and Mommy doesn't want to have to spank you right here when we're about to have our picnic. Now stop being a little fusspot, please, and remember that What Mommy Says Goes."

What Mommy Says Goes. That rule had slipped my mind. I looked at her harshly, then around the woods. Trees. Trees. Stream. Trees. Not even the sight of a path through the gaps the trunks. Not a single person in sight. The chirping of birds. But someone could walk in at any time. We did, didn't we?

"Mommy, seriously, this is crazy... this is stupid. You're acting stupid. Why? Because you want to prove a point or something? I'll do whatever you say, but don't be stupid about it!"

"This is your normal, sweetheart. You're my little girl and you need to trust me to make the right choices, even if your Big Girl Brain is telling you to freak out. When I tape you into your diapers, you leave your anxieties and worries on the bedside table with your panties - they'll still be there if you want them when we get back. Until then, you're my little girl, and you'll stop fussing and start trusting. Am I clear?"

Marnie was nothing if not surgical with her words. Each turn of phrase brought me closer and closer to Littlespace, and the final line sealed the deal. Just a toe in the water, that's all I was. But it was enough.

"If anyone sees us, I am never trusting you again," I said quietly. And though it was hyperbole, there was serious truth to my words. "Are you sure...?"

"Mommy will take care of everything." So there Kylie sat, her Mommy with her breast out, the soft picnic blanket beneath her, a diaper between her legs, about to be breastfed in the middle of the woods.  Marnie pulled the pink and blue quilt out of the picnic basket and draped it over her lap, like she always did.

Breastfeeding was rare. Extremely rare. Like, it had only happened a handful of times and during moments of deep self-loathing and anxiety. But now it was recreation. And outside, no less. I wanted to say no. I wanted to safe word. But... I trusted Mommy. So I took a deep breath and crawled over to her, settling myself into her lap as I had a few times before, and looked up at her smile. She could see the anxiety on my face, and she could see the embarrassment on my cheeks.

"This is easy. This is natural. This is what girls your age do, sweetheart. You wear diapers, you dress adorably, you do as Mommy says. You get nursed, and you never ever think about the potty." With that, Marnie put her hand behind Kylie's head, and guided her lips onto her swollen nipple.

Just like the pacifier - tucked deep in my front pocket - I started to suck on instinct. It took a moment, a short moment, before tiny droplets of liquid graced my tongue. I looked up at Mommy with anxiety in my eyes, but her soft words... her cooing... the suckling sensation... the warm, sweet liquid. Knowing what was happening. Nursing. Like an infant. The babbling of the stream. The chirping of the birds. The gentle breeze on my cheek. I let out a soft sigh and my anxious eyes fluttered closed.

This was the date that Marnie had wanted. This was the moment, the personified essence of everything, this pure shared experience together, with just Marnie and Kylie. That didn’t mean she wouldn't want this with Ellie, but today was a... two person dance, with Marnie needing to be able to take the lead in the way only she could. She played her fingers through her little girl’s hair and sighed happily.

Mommy hummed. I could feel it in her chest, small vibrations. A soft lullaby she would sometimes hum to get me to sleep. I felt small. Not just small in Mommy's arms, but small in the whole world. Like no mistake I could make even mattered. Like nothing really mattered all that much at all. If I was seen? So what. If Mommy was in trouble? So what. Everything would be okay, 'cause Mommy said so. It could have been a minute or an hour when Mommy pulled her nipple from my lips. I looked up with a glossy far-away look as she turned herself around, facing away from the stream. Another nipple appeared in front of me and I took it between my lips without question. I felt like ice cream in the sun. Warm. Sweet. Melted.

A diaper was just a garment of clothing; breastfeeding was an experience all its own. Restricted, locked away, kept from all but the most dedicated who'd find the truth of babyhood within them. Kylie had another human being’s milk in her stomach. She was biologically as close to an infant as it was possible to be in that moment; every sip, every swallow, permanently changed her in the most insignificant way. She was special. She was Little. And for Kylie, this was one of the truest ways she could feel happy.

The babbling stream took its toll on me. In my quiet, relaxed state of pure simplicity, I didn't think twice. I didn't think about where I was or what I was doing. It didn't matter. I was a little girl and Mommy would take care of it. Truthfully, even if I hadn't been in a diaper, I probably would have wet myself anyway. I just... wasn't thinking.

Sooner or later, the milk stopped. I felt the nipple leave my mouth and Mommy clipping her bra back into place. Then I felt another nipple between my lips. Artificial. Pacifier. I sucked on it and sat up. The world felt brighter than I remembered. It felt... slower...

"There's my happy little princess: tummy full of Mommy's milk, happy glow on your cheeks. You're just the most delightful little miss a Mommy could ask for." Kylie looked around, at the stream, at the trees, at the sky; at the squirrel by the base of the trunk, and Marnie pointed it out in case she didn't see it.

I waved to the squirrel without thinking and leaned into Mommy's shoulder. It was such a peaceful day. Mommy reached into the picnic basket and tossed some bread at the squirrel. He went up to it, circled it around it, and went away. Then she took a bite of her own sandwich and played with my hair.

"Love you," I muttered behind the pacifier. It was the first time I'd said it to her, but it wasn't an accident. So I said it again, just so she knew I meant it. "I love you, Mommy."

There're questions in your life that you just intrinsically know how to respond - what's your name; where were you born; how old are you - questions that you answer as easily as you breathe. Conversely, there are questions, moments, encounters, where even a split second of hesitation can mean the difference between a happy ending and an awful outcome, and neither answer seems to ever be the right one the moment; did you know how fast you were going; do I look fat in these pants; is the dress blue and black or white and gold?

An unexpected 'I Love You' could fall into either: it could be something with an instant response, it could be something that made you think. Marnie had seen so many relationships end, so many shortcomings exposed, so much potential wasted, over something so... simple. Something that should be reflexive! Three simple words. Or four.

Marnie didn't hesitate. She didn't think, or ruminate, or waste time on what-ifs and how-abouts. The moment those four beautiful words came out of the lips of her babe, she knew exactly how she felt and how to respond. She'd been waiting to hear those words from the moment they first met, and hearing them in her beautiful muffled pacifier cadence... it was even more magical than she could have imagined. Her response flowed from her lips like water.

"Momma loves you, too, Smylie. You're my little fairy princess."

It wasn't hard. It wasn't contentious. It was simple, because it was true. But once she finished saying it, she was crying all the same.  Tears of happiness dripped down her cheeks, because being a Big certainly didn’t make her immune to Big Feelings.

We spent another hour or two in that clearing. Talking. Finding shapes in the clouds. Teasing and cuddling and being happy. She braided my hair into pigtails, entwined with flowers I picked from the edges of the stream. And when I started to get tired, we packed up and left.

I wasn't anxious the whole walk home. I was waddling in a soggy diaper. My pink skirtall dress was on full display. I even sucked on my pacifier until we made it out of the woods. Mommy took it out of my mouth and tucked it into my pocket, to protect me, to keep me safe, like I knew she would. And if she hadn't tucked it away? I would have kept it in my mouth anyway. I didn't care. I was safe with her. When she closed the door behind us, late in the afternoon, I rubbed my eyes and tugged Mommy's sleeve.

"Change, please..." And then maybe a nap. Yeah, a nap in Mommy's arms. That sounded just perfect.

----------------------

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 64)

Chapter Sixty-Five

I woke up to afternoon sunlight and flower petals spread across Mommy's bedsheets. My braids had loosened quite a lot and my skirtall was balled up on the floor at the foot of the bed. I looked down at the butterfly onesie, tight against my stomach, and the puffy diaper between my legs. At least I was dry. Mommy's eyes were closed, but I knew better. She always woke up when I would stir. So I crawled up next to her and draped my leg across hers, my forehead to her cheek.

"Morning," I whispered. My voice sounded harsh in the quiet afternoon.

"I think it might just be afternoon, Smylie," Marnie replied, without yet opening her eyes. She always was the type to rise in a measured, patient, fashion. Plus she had a beautiful girl next to her in bed.

"Same difference," I muttered, closing my eyes. Memories fluttered back to me, like butterflies through a greenhouse. The trip to the woods. The bunnies. The clearing. The picnic. I should have been mortified, but I wasn't. I smiled softly and squeezed her around the stomach.

"You got to try your hand at being a forest fairy. How was it? Did you have fun?" Marnie had such a way with words.

I blushed a little and pushed my face into her neck. Jeeze, why did she have to say it like that?

"It was fun..." But the day was only half over. Marnie wasn't the kind of girl to squander the kind of power I had given her. Maybe if I laid here long enough, she wouldn't do anything else embarrassing.

"Are you ready for part two, after having your afternoon nap? Girls your age need their naps, so I let you sleep just as long as you needed, after you had your lunch from Mommy." Lunch from Mommy. What a power move. Marnie could almost feel Kylie squirming against her as the blush took hold.

The only saving grace to this entire moment was that Marnie wouldn't be able to breastfeed for at least another day or two. Something about the medicine she took. Truth be told, I thought you could only produce milk after getting pregnant, but I also got a C in my 8th grade Health class. Eventually I sat up and rubbed the rest of the sleep from my eyes.

"So, what's part two, then? Aren't you out of ideas?"

"Out of ideas? Oh no, you've spent a long time telling me no on things, sweetheart. There’s a big inventory in Mommy's head of things she'd like to do with you." Ominous! "Maybe not another outing today, though."

I sighed and looked forlornly across the room at the door to her en suite bathroom. At least we didn't have to go anywhere else. A saving grace.

"I don't suppose I could use the bathroom, huh?" But I knew the answer even before I'd asked. It was going to be a long evening.

"You're cute." Marnie sat up and ran her fingers up the back of Kylie's neck, ruffling her hair gently at her nape, before pulling her in for a kinda sideways cuddle. "I'm going to dye your hair."

"What? Woah. Hey, that's not Little stuff! That's a clear abuse of power!" Sure, I said ‘What Mommy Says Goes’, but that didn't transcend the bounds of our roleplay. I wasn't going to give her my car or wire what little money I had to her bank account. Dying my hair was definitely not part of the rules.

"It's going to be Little stuff. I'm going to put your hair in little ringlets, and I'm going to dye it before that. If you don't think that's Little stuff, then you haven't seen the lengths that Moms go through for their little girls to look cute." Marnie was pretty resolved on this.

"My hair is fine how it is," I said sharply. I had never dyed it before; my hair was a simple, ordinary brown. I never had to style it either; it had a bit of waviness already that seemed all the same to me. And it was long, pouring over my shoulders, but not long enough to get in the way. Sometimes I would let Marnie brush it, but it was fine. Practical.

"Your hair is getting styled tonight, sweetheart, because a lot of your outfits are going to look so much cuter with your hair done. And it's going to be a good way for you to be able to feel Little in your day to day life, without it being obvious to other people that you're just a little baby girl who likes to wet her diapers and nurse form her Momma. No more fussing now, okay?"

"I don't like those things!" I said louder, my hands balled into fists. She was winding me up, and she was good at it too. "Whatever. Do what you want. It's just hair." Truthfully, I didn't know why she thought changing my hair color would make me feel Little. It felt like an excuse. But for what? To make me look nice? Was that so bad?

"There's a good girl! C'mon, let's head into the bathroom. We’ve got a long process ahead of us." Bleaching. Coloring. Curling. Styling. Cutting, maybe, although she didn't mention that part. It was definitely going to be a long night, especially if Kylie was going to be whiny the whole time. Luckily, Marnie had a secret weapon! She caught the binky hanging from the clip on Kylie's clothing, and pressed it firmly between the little girl’s lips.

I thought she would let me change into something a little less valuable, but Mommy wrapped a towel over my shoulders and tucked it into the onesie. Then she wet my hair and started spreading some awful-smelling stuff through it. To make matters worse, Mommy sat me on a chair in the bathroom just across from the toilet. I stared it for twenty minutes while she finished what she was doing, shifting awkwardly in my seat. She set a timer on her phone and we watched a show together.

After a while, my head started to tingle and she dragged me back to the bathroom. I sat on the floor with my neck on the lip of the tub and she sprayed the chemicals out of my hair with a showerhead. I had never been so bored. Moreover, I didn't feel Little at all.

"Sweetheart, Mommy is doting over you, getting you as cute as cute can be, and if you keep holding onto that poutiness then the wind will change and you'll be stuck with it." Marnie bopped her lightly on the nose. Her hair looked pretty different in bleached blonde, but that was only the start of things to come. She wanted Kylie to be able to get into this!

"I'm not pouting," I said flatly. Honestly, I wasn't. I was actually a little nervous. I didn't know a lot about hair dye or any of this stuff. I didn't even know what color Marnie was dying my hair! I had to remind myself to trust her, but each time I said it in my head it felt more and more hollow. With a deep breath, I forced a smile and tried not to think about what was bothering me.

Marnie was in a tough spot here, because she could tell something was on Kylie's mind, but to talk about it or poke about it was only going to invite more distance between her Little feelings.

"You're doing so great, Smylie! You're not squirming or making a fuss, or anything like that. You're the very model of the perfect little princess right now, and Mommy couldn't be prouder!" Maybe some compliments would help?

"Thanks." I kicked my feet and stared at the toilet again while Marnie's voice was drowned out by the blowdryer. When all was said and done - and Marnie had me stand up - my hair was the most absurd blonde I had ever seen. Like, unnaturally so. And it definitely wasn't me.

"Nope! No way. Absolutely not!"

"Of course not, Kylie, I haven't dyed it yet. Now stop making a fuss, or—" So, Kylie didn't let Marnie finish. She stomped her foot and shook her head and told her no, over and over, being a royal brat about it. And bratty behavior meant opening the door to the way that Marnie dealt with such things; before she knew it, Kylie was pulled over her lap for what was about to be a fierce spanking.

Marnie had spanked me before, and always with the same result. I knew it wouldn't hurt, but I tensed up in fear all the same. Then the first echo of her hand on the seat of my diaper. The diluted slap on my butt. Pain didn't wash over me, but embarrassment. Over Mommy's lap, like a toddler. I tried to shake off the feeling, but the next spank sent me underwater. Littlespace swarmed around me and I squirmed in her arms.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"You," smack, "will," smack, "be," smack, "the good little girl," smack, "that Mommy raised you to be, young lady!" Marnie didn't yell; she didn't have to. Her words were potent, self-assured, and utterly in control. It was so hard to argue with somebody who held so much confidence in what she was doing.

I always tried to count along with her. One, two, three, four. Then by fours. Eight. Twelve. And maybe sixteen? But by the time she stood me on my feet, tears were filling my eyes and I wasn't sure how many spanks she had given me. My butt tingled, but the diaper had softened the blows. No pain. Just embarrassment. Shame. I wiped my eyes and whispered again: "S-sorry... sorry Mommy... I'll be good..."

"I know you will sweetie. I know this is all just overwhelming and a lot for a little girl your age. What Mommy says goes, and Mommy makes the rules. So you just need to trust how much I love you, okay honey?" Marnie wrapped her arms around Kylie, and pulled her softly against her chest.

I sat quietly and kicked my feet while Mommy put more stuff in my hair. It was the exact same as before, sitting there and staring at the toilet. But it felt different. All my worries from before were clouded in a mist. I kept hearing a small voice in my head, telling me that Mommy would take care of it. It wasn't my problem. When Mommy was done, she helped me to my feet and led me by the hand to the living room. I sat quietly and sucked my pacifier while I waited for her timer to go off. I was much more interested in the TV show this time.

Marnie was feeling much more confident, now, which was good because telling another adult that you're going to completely change their hair and that they're not going to get a say in the manner was a huge amount of responsibility. Marnie wasn't even sure she could handle it, but so far, so good. She put some break-and-bake cookies in the oven, humming happily to herself.

"Kylie, come on."

I looked up from the TV. I hadn't heard the timer go off.

"Jussas—" I paused and took the pacifier out of my mouth. I didn't even realize I still had it in there. "Just a sec - show's almost over." Though I'd seen this episode before. I knew how it ended.

"You can pause it, honey. Mommy needs you in here now." Wash the dye out. Shower her. Get her hair ready to be styled, cut, debuted. Ideally, she'd like it if Kylie didn't see herself at all until it was done, so she'd covered up the mirrors in the bathroom with a towel.

I whined a bit as I fished around for the controller, paused the show, and followed Mommy into the bathroom.

----------------------

• Like 7
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Complete!)