LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Woman with the Green Eyes

Ricky lay on his back as his girlfriend prepared all of the materials. 

This was the jackpot in his mind. He had told his girlfriend about ABDL and at first she has squinted her eyes and gotten really quiet. 

“What?” she has asked, shrinking back on the couch. “ABDL?” 

Ricky explained the best he could, stumbling over his words in the process. This was supposed to be an easy task but for some reason, that fucking podcast by that “mommy” in California made it sound way too easy. 

But she accepted him and the fun started. After all, she was in love with him. They’d do anything for each other. 

Which is why he was now on the floor as her girlfriend prepared the changing supplies. She powered his bottom, dusting him througally. This came only after she’d given an extreme helping of baby oil making sure to get all of his parts down there. 

Next she brought up the diaper, crisp and white, between his legs and taped him shut. Ricky loved hearing the crinkle of the plastic as it closed over his tummy. But what he liked the most was when his girlfriend patted him on the front of his diaper after a successful diapering. 

“Are you ready?” his girlfriend asked as she backed up just a little bit. 

Ricky nodded. 

Ally then took a pacifier and put it in her mouth. Then leaned over and grabbed her cellphone, snapping photos of his diaper. 
“Put your hand on the front.” she insisted on directing him. 

He complied. 

“Lie flat.” she demanded, that menacing twinkle in her voice. 

Ricky complied. 

You see, she had gotten really into his fetish, because the domineering personality inside of her could finally come out. Once he had told her about the fetish, she was more than happy to comply once she learned she could publicly humiliate her boyfriend without actually ruining his career. 

They’d take photos every time his diaper was changed and then post them online. Oh how she love the comments that flooded in. Of course, his face was never in the photos, just hits of it. They were professionals after all. 

As the day went on Ricky would go about his business, meal prepping for the week, doing a few household chores and watching rugby on television. By the middle of the day, his diaper was fuly saturated. Ricky liked it when it got to this point. He’d open and close his legs, rest his hands on his diaper and start making eyes at his girlfriend. 

“Ally?” he asked tentatively to his girlfriend who was engrossed with the match on television. 

She looked over, keeping one eye on the television. 

He gestured to his diaper. “I was going to go change.”

She grinned. “Hold on.” Ally ran and grabbed her camera. “This is adorable.”

Indeed. In his rugby jersey and extremely thick diaper, he looked ridiculous. Ally placed the pacifier back in his mouth and insisted on taking several photos. 

After she went to the computer and uploaded them. 

“Baby pretending to be a man watching Rugby.” she captioned one of them. After checking to make sure his face wasn’t visible (that hat was obscuring it) she clicked upload and went about her day. 

“Oh wait.” Ally giggled. “Boy needs a change.”

So Ricky got a change. She laid him on his back, squishing his diaper with her hand and giving him a raging boner. To make matters even better for him, the game was on in the background making him feel absolutely hopeless. Imagine having sports playing while your girlfriend puts you in a diaper. 

She rubbed lotion on his dick and slowly began bringing him to the edge. He moaned slightly as she laughed a bit. She stopped and then diapered him up, patted his butt and sent him on his way.

The next day while sitting on the couch trying to reach a deadline for work, Ally noticed a notification on the phone. That morning she had cleared all the notifications. She had after all been very anal about notifications over the course of her life. Ally hated seeing those little red numbers pop up on her phone. 

After reaching a good stopping point, she clicked the notification. 

Then gasped. 

The notification, staring her in the face said: “Tell Ricky if he wants his secret to stay safe, he should call me.”

The ice ran through her veins. 

But this was probably a bluff. Ricky was a common name after all, she reasoned. She’d ignore him. But she needed to tell Ricky. 

Ally texted him and then continued her work soon forgetting about the daunting revelation. But over dinner, Ricky looked down at his phone, which had been sitting on his lap. At this moment he wasn’t diapered, having lost the urge after the scare earlier in the day. His face went white. 

An unknown number had messaged him as well. It had his first and last name and a photo of him that looked pretty recent along with one of the baby photos with his face in it. “Don’t ignore me baby.” it said. 

Ricky dropped his fork. Generally a strong guy, with envious pecs, he looked as white as a ghost. He was rattled.

“How did this person get a photo of my face?” Ricky flipped the phone over and showed it to Ally, who in turn, grabbed the phone. 

Sure enough, there it was, as clear as day. Ricky’s face was in this photo. But she had cropped it out. There was no way his face could have been in the photo. Grabbing her computer, Ally confirmed it. His face wasn’t in the photo. 

But sure enough as clear as day, in this new photo it was there. 

“Ally.” Ricky said dryly. “They said we have 10 mins to call them. Or the photo gets posted.”

“Stay calm.” Ally said, her voice shaking. “Just call them up and say there’s some mistake. Say you don’t know who they are.

Ricky nodded and texted back. 

Almost instantly, another text came through. “I said to call. But you do you. I know who you and Ally are. And have the photos of you.”

Ally was now leaning over Ricky’s shoulder, watching this unfold. 

Picture after picture flooded in, each with a name of one of Ricky’s closest friends. 

Then finally, “Unless you want everyone to know about your perverted desire to be a baby, then you’ll meet me this Friday.” Then, “I’ll send a location.”

Ricky looked up at his girlfriend. “Do we need to call the police?”

“No,” Ally said. “We’ll talk to them and reason with them. No need to get ahead of ourselves.”

So they waited and Ricky stopped wearing his diapers. It was like every time he saw them he felt sick. But the day of the meeting, ten minutes before they were supposed to leave another text came in. 

This time to Ally’s phone. 

“Make sure baby is wearing his diaper and shorts.” It read. Then another photo came in of Ricky with a pacifier in his mouth. “And has his pacifier in his mouth.”

“Fuck no.” Ricky said throwing his hand up in the air. “I’m not doing that.”

Ally patted Ricky on the shoulder. “In twenty minutes, this will all be over.” 

Ricky was not happy when Ally pulled out the diaper and laid it on the floor. This time the plastic crinkling felt humiliating. Just being on his back felt humiliating. Ricky closed his eyes as Ally quickly powered him and pulled up what felt like a plastic prison at this point. The tapes felt… like a prison sentence.

Ricky pulled on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. 

“Baby?” Ally said unintentionally, “You forgot this.” In her hand she held out the pacifier. 

Ricky sulked and grabbed it from her. 

They were silent as they pulled into the parking lot of the shopping center. 

“Babe, it’ll be over soon.” Ally said getting out of the car. “Let’s just get this over with.”

Ricky nodded and pulled on his facemask, the pacifier underneath. The only good side of quarantine was that everyone was wearing masks, so they could hide this for now.

After ordering coffee, they sat on the patio outside, as close to the edge of the street as possible, where they wouldn’t be seen. Ricky sat absentmindedly sucking the pacifier as he refused to drink his coffee. He didn’t want to keep pulling the pacifier on and off or be seen. 

This mysterious person was late. And it was awfully annoying. Both Ally and Ricky were prompt people. Ricky spoke up: “We sfold juff leave.” he mumbled out. 

“Wait, look.” Ally pointed to a couple walking towards them who got closer and closer and closer. Then they came and sat down. 

Ricky sat up straighter and adopted a stern look on his face from behind his mask. 

“Ally.” The man said, extending his hand. He was a man who looked larger than life. He was tall, muscular and incredibly attractive. The dark haired woman next to him was pretty tall herself and looked like she spent time in the world of fitness herself.

The stunning thing was, they just ignored Ricky entirely. Insead focused all their attention on Ally. 

Ally for her credit just folded her arms and looked across the table. 

“If that’s the way it’s going to be.” The man sighed withdrawing his hand. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an envelope and set it on the table. 

“What do you want?” Ally demanded clutching Ricky’s hand under the table now. 

“That’s the right question to ask.” the woman responded smiling slightly, not removing her eyes from Ricky.

“To be frank, we’ve been looking for a baby.” The man, who later identified himself as Terri motioned towards the woman. “My wife and I enjoy taking care of adult babies, but recently we’ve hit a few dead ends. There are not enough of them in the area.”

Ricky wanted to butt in, but felt foolish with the pacifier in his mouth. Besides, he’d only prove their point. 

But Ally was on it. “He’s not an adult baby though.”

“These photos seem to tell a different story.” Terri pulled the photos from the envelope and slid them across the table. 

Sure enough, there was Ricky, clad in thick diapers with babish shirts and rompers. Ally felt a twinge of guilt, it was she who had insisted, seeing they got more engagement on social media that way. She also thought he looked adorable. But today she just felt disgusted with herself.

“I think the deal is simple,” The woman said gently, still staring at Ricky. Her eyes never left him. She seemed obsessed with him, as if he were the cure to some illness… like COVID. “We want a baby… you have one.”

“But he’s a DL right?” Ally said, trying to move forward. “He doesn’t like being a baby.”

“Pull off your facemask.” Terri demanded, cutting into Ally. 

Ricky froze, then shook his head.

“You’re not in a position to argue sweetie.” The woman’s sickly sweet voice felt like ice on the back of Ricky’s neck. 

Ricky pulled down the mask to show the pacifier that he had been sucking on. His eye, panicked, looked around to see if anyone had noticed. 

But the world seemed blissfully unaware. 

“See baby, he is a baby.” The woman smiled slightly and reached across the table and booped the front of the pacifier causing Ricky to flinch and the ring to rattle. 

Ricky went to put the mask back on, but the woman held up a finger. “Keep it off.” 

Ricky wanted to cry. He was embarrassed. His diaper felt like a prison. The softness of the inside, once a source of comfort, made him feel foolish. He wanted to go home. And he had to pee. He wish his girlfriend had never convinced him to start taking photos. But what choice did he have. She was having fun. Ally was enjoying it. This was supposed to be the dream. 

But it was actually a nightmare. Or reality. 2020 was turning out to be a wash. 

Ricky refocused his attention as he tried to close his legs for a bit, noticing that he had to pee. But he was focusing on Terri who had just indicated that money would be involved. 

“How much?” Ally asked. She seemed shocked. 

“$8,000 for a month. All we are asking for is one month.” 

Ricky almost dropped the pacifier from his mouth. But tried to look cool and calm. No matter how much they offered, he wasn’t going to take it. In fact he was considering throwing all his diapers away. 

“For $2,000 a week we get full access to our baby.” the woman said looking directly at Ricky still. If she had fangs, she’d be ready to pounce. “We control his schedule, we get to decide when he eats and sleeps… when he gets a change.” She paused when Ricky was shaking his head. “Or we can just let these photos out and not pay you.” 

Ally had been silent for too long. She couldn’t possibly be considering it. 

Ricky had enough and pulled the pacifier out of his mouth. “No. It’s not happening.”

But then Terri said the name of his boss. “I’m sure he’d love to get these photos. I wonder what PR disaster would happen if he found out you’re crawling on the floor like an infant. Besides,” he continued as if it were the most comforting thing in the world, “After thirty days you’ll be free to go. The photos will be deleted and we can move on. ”

Ally spoke up. “Fine. But I want the month upfront.”

“Excuse me?” Ricky asked.

The woman put her fingers to her lips. “Baby, be quiet. The adults are talking.”

But Ally continued. She was thinking hard. Thirty days was not bad if it meant she could be free of Terri and his girlfriend. She was worried this could end bad if she didn’t take the deal. Besides, $8,000 was a lot of money. 

But Ricky was livid. There is now way he was going to agree to this. But the pacifier in his mouth was sapping all the confidence from him.

So Ally shook hands with Terri and the woman. 

The woman looked at Ricky as Terri handed over over some money. Ally had agreed to 50% upfront and a contract that said he’d hand over the photos after thirty days… and an essential NDA.

After the pleasantries were exchanged, the woman looked at Ricky greedily. “You become our baby starting tomorrow.”

Ricky quickly pulled the mask up and looked away. He felt betrayed by Ally. 

But deep down… he knew Ally had a plan. It’s why they were so compatible. But that night as he lay awake in bed, he couldn’t shake those greedy eyes of the woman who never said her name at the cafe. 

He felt small. 

He felt like a baby.

Thanks to all the awesome people who have supported me on Patreon. I have more stories there about people trapped in their diaper fantasies.

When you subscribe you’ll get the latest stories including the epic conclusion of "The Woman with the Green Eyes." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Ricky’s eyes flew open at the sound of a knock at the door. He glanced over to where Ally was seemingly moments earlier to see Ally wasn’t there. 

“Ricky,” she said gently from the other side of the room. She had been looking out the window into the darkness. 

Squinting, Ricky reached for his glasses. “What time is it?”

“5 am.” She said gently. “It’s time.”

Ricky frowned. Then it hit him. The contract from yesterday. “I don’t want to do this.” He said. Then, “Please.”

Ally sighed and sat on the bed next to Ricky. “I know, but we don’t have a choice.”

Ricky was silent.

“We need those photos to go away. And if thirty days of this can make that happen, everything can go back to normal.”

“But what about my job, my friends? How are you going to explain to them that I’m gone?”

“You have PTO saved up.” Ally said. “And you don’t need to worry about your friends, quarantine means they don’t see you anyway.”

“Point taken.” Ricky grumbled as the knock came again from downstairs.

“Well, it’s time.” Ally said.

Then she vanished downstairs.

Terri and the woman with the green eyes sat in the living room as Ricky dragged his feet coming down the stairs. The contract had been clear, he wasn’t to bring anything with him for this thirty day stay with those two. He couldn’t even bring his cellphone.

What was strange however was when Terri demanded that he leave his glasses at home too. 

“But I need them to see.” Ricky protested. “How can I see without my glasses?”

“You’ll need to rely on your mommy to see for you.” The woman said sweetly. The sweetness was sticky. Almost as if it was done on command and made with artificial sweeteners. 

Ricky was not happy at this news, but when Terri handed Ally a flash drive filled with photos, he resolved to do what was necessary.

“Time to go.” Terri said.

So Ricky kissed Ally goodbye and suddenly felt this surging clingy-ness build inside his chest. He didn’t want to leave her any more than she wanted him to leave her. But he trusted her. If this was the only way they could get this done, then he’d figure it out.

But in back of his mind Ricky thought over the contact. Nothing said he had to be a cooperative baby. He didn’t have to make them like it. If anything, they’d grow tired of him if he didn’t cooperate.

Ricky was shaken from his thoughts when a pacifier was shoved in his mouth. As if on autopilot, he started sucking. 

Ricky was led to the car, holding the woman’s hand and to his surprise, when she opened the back door, there was an adult sized car seat back there. 

Ricky was too shocked to do anything other than cooperate. 

He climbed in and the woman bucked him in, the double seatbelt clasping between his legs. Ricky didn’t like the feeling. The seat was causing his basketball shorts to ride up. 

The woman then pulled a pair of headphones from her purse and all the sound in the world vanished. Ricky shook his head. He couldn’t hear a thing. He reached up, but the woman grabbed both of his hands and Terri put thick mittens on his hands. The mittens forced his hands into a fist, rendering them useless. 

The woman tapped her headphones and suddenly Ricky could hear her calm voice in his headset. It was soft, sweet and so very calming. 

“It’s okay baby, these are just temporary, they’ll come off when we get home.”

Eric just stared at her hazy portrait in front of her as she closed the door and climbed into the front seat and the car started moving.

Ricky was nervous. This was a bit… much.

He tried his best to remember where they turned, in case he could manage to claw his way out, but his myopia meant he couldn’t quite tell where they were. And as the time moved slowly across his mind, he realized they had to have been driving for at least an hour. There was no way he was hitchhiking back home. Ricky wondered if you could call an Uber from pay phone… 

But alas they reached the house, and Ricky was jolted from his thoughts. Ricky made a mental note that he should probably stop spacing out and start paying attention a bit more. Ricky wasn’t a space cadet by any means, but the silence, it was damming. And the fact that he coudln’t see made things worse.

Ricky was startled when the door next to him swung open and he was unfastened. The woman helped him walk to the front door of the house and led him up a flight of stairs. And then he saw it. At the end of the hall was a room marked “Nursery.” And for the first time, those words scared him. 

On one hand, this was never his fantasy. He’d never dreamed of being treated like a baby. He just liked wearing diapers because it was fun. But now, this woman and Terri were going to treat him like a baby for thirty days.

Hell no. 

Ricky decided then and there that he was going to bide his time and then in three days time escape. 

“Welcome to your new room.” The woman said opening the door. 

Inside the room was what you’d expect from a couple that enjoys blackmailing people and forcing them to babyhood. A large crib sat in the corner of the room under a large set of floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the street. The carpeting was plush and soft and a fan was softly circling overhead. There was a huge shelf filled with diapers of all colors, patterns and designs. Soft toys littered the floor and on the wall were babyish designs and pattern. 

This was clearly a baby’s room. 

“Come on.” The woman said patting the changing table that sat to the right of the door. “Hop on up.”

Ricky didn’t move. He wasn’t cooperating with this. 

But the woman decided she was not going to be ignored. She dragged Ricky to the table and with his arms flailing (and Terri’s help) lifted him onto the table. She then grabbed the restraints and fastened the kicking and screaming Ricky onto the table. 

This was humiliating. She cut off his clothes and told him that he was going to be their baby for 30 days rather he liked it or not, so he’d better enjoy it. After all, the photos proved he wanted it. 

Ricky was appalled, but couldn’t bring himself to speak. He was scared. He wanted to go home. Besides, speaking wasn’t going to do him any good anyway… Terri had tied the pacifier around his mouth meaning his words would have been muffled anyway. 

The woman looked at his body up and down as if she were examining a painting in a fine arts museum. She ticked his public area and said something to Terri. It seemed like her words were not coming through the headphones. 

Terri nodded and left the room, returning with some cream that she then began slathering all over his balls. The cream didn’t hurt or anything so Ricky just lay there, trying to see what was happening. It was proving impossible because the restraints din’t allow him to even prop himself up on his elbows and his head was getting tired from looking down at them. 

Finally after a moment, the woman pulled out a towel and wiped his genital area again and he could hear her: “No more of that nasty hair on those baby balls.” She said smiling warmly. 

“Mhmmpph!” Ricky yelled in surprise. He was upset. They’d taken away his hair. This was ridiculous. How the hell could they do this. 

“Babies don’t have hair down there, and neitther shall you.” The woman smiled and fondled his balls a little bit more. Her hands, slightly warm, was giving Ricky some pleasure. Even though he was tied up, he had to admit the soft caressing felt good. 

“Oh, no. Is baby getting an erection?” The woman asked, her voice softly playing over the headphones. 

Ricky tried to ignore and will himself to get soft. This was not what he wanted. 

“We’ll just have to deal with that later.” She continued as she began to caress and lather lotion on his penis, paying close attention to the head. Ricky felt that even in this moment a soft spark in his loins. It had been a while since he’d cum and his body wanted it more than ever. 

He strained and then slowly began to move his hips a little bit, trying to match the pattern of her strokes. 

But then he felt a sharp slap on his leg.

“Naughty baby.” She said. “Babies shouldn’t be doing that.” 

Ricky froze.

“If I catch you doing that again, you are going to be punished.” 

Ricky nodded as he took a deep breath drooling around his pacifier. He had a sneaking suspicion that the next 30 days were going to be frustrating.

The woman pulled a diaper from under the table and then fluffed it out. The diaper, pure white crinkled as she moved the plastic between her fingers to get the diaper ready to wrap around his body. She lifted up Ricky’s legs leaving his bottom exposed as she sprinkled baby oil over his crotch.

The woman slid a stuffer inside the diaper and then put his legs back down. Next came the powder. She gave him a heavy dusting, smiling as she did so. Ricky breathed in a little smelling the powder. The scent of pure happiness made him smile grimly just a little. Then she folded the diaper up and taped it shut. 

This diaper felt awfully thick, thicker than anything he had ever worn before. 

The change was over. 

And Ricky saw his chance. 

Right when she was undoing the restraints, Ricky bolted for the door. The moment his feet touched the floor however, he realized something was different. The diaper was like a giant pillow between his legs. He couldn’t even put them together in an effective way, which meant he was bow leggedly waddling to the door. He couldn’t take off the headphones either because of the mittens, which caused things to be more complicated because he couldn’t tell if the woman was going to come after him or not. 

Ricky reached the door and tried to turn the knob, his legs bowing out slightly as the mass of diaper just kept him from being effective. But the mittens kept him frustratingly stuck.

But then he managed to turn the knob and waddled his way down the hallway. He couldn’t hear his footsteps, nor the loud crinkling of the diaper, because the headphones just wouldn’t budge. But as he reached the stairs, he felt this crippling noise cut through his ears. 

The white noise was like the sound of loud silence that slowly got louder and louder in his ears. It scrambled his thoughts, caused him to feel loopy. The noise made his eyes hurt, his body was not happy. Ricky clawed at the headphones with his mittens trying to take them off, but the mittens made it so he couldn’t get a grip. 

Then silently, he heard the words, “Baby… come back.” 

Ricky screwed his eyes shut, trying to take another step, but the noise was so loud that it was hindering his movement. He was paralyzed… the noise was defending. 

“Baby?” Her words came through again, crystal clear. “Come back.”

Ricky fell to his knees, feeling the diaper cushion like a plastic pillow underneath him. He realized as he felt soft arms wrap themselves around his body and pull him back to the nursery he was trapped. He needed to figure out how to get rid of the headphones, then he’d be able to set himself free.

Thanks to all the awesome people who have supported me on Patreon. I have more stories there about people trapped in their diaper fantasies.

When you subscribe you’ll get the latest stories including the epic conclusion of "The Woman with the Green Eyes." Check us out at Kyle's House of Story.

• Like 2

Ricky had been relegated to the crib after his escape attempt. The woman has simply put him in the crib, wrapped him like a burrito in a bunch of blankets and then walked away. His headphones kept him perpetual silence. The blankets kept him from moving and the tube connected to his pacifier kept him drinking.

Yes, she had connected a large tube to his mouth that slowly pumped some sort of liquid into him, requiring him to keep sucking as he had been for the past hour. Each time he stopped, the liquid continued to push its way into his mouth and then spilled over the edges causing him to perpetually drool, making him feel like a fool.

Ricky had never felt so helpless in his life.

Above him, the mobile filled with cartoon animals spun slowly. If there was music playing, he had no way of knowing, there was just silence.

Ricky was doing his best to control the twinge that had been seriously been building in his bladder over the past time frame. An hour of drinking the liquid non-stop meant that he really had to go. Any moment he was going to flood his diaper.

Ricky’s resolve to fight this meant he could not wet at any costs. Fighting meant he would completely deny this woman the satisfaction that she had evidently paid for. That idea that he was paid for made him sick, like he was some plaything. But he was losing this battle. His bladder was aching and the fact that he was on his back in the silence meant he couldn’t even distract himself, all he could do was focus on his bladder.

Finally, he gave in. He felt orgasmic relief as his diaper grew extremely warm. Because of his immobility the urine spread to the back of his diaper first, an unusual feeling for him for sure. Usually when he wet, it was the front of the diaper that filled up first, but now he was wetting his diaper in the most helpless way he could think of and feel. The diaper was clearly thirsty, pushing his legs out as it took in his pee. Well, pushing his legs out as much as possible considering the burrito configuration he was in. He ended up feeling the softness of the diaper but couldn’t adjust his legs accordingly.

While Ricky was no stranger to wetting, as time went forward the warmth instantly began to cool. This didn’t feel good anymore. So he did the only thing he could do, he wet some more. Thus started the perpetual cycle of wetting, letting his diaper cool and then wetting again.

He didn’t like this.

He tried to yell out, but the liquid kept pouring into his mouth meaning he just had to keep drinking.

He felt helpless because he was helpless..

Ricky couldn’t help but feel incredibly small. But that was the point wasn’t it? The woman with the green eyes had gotten him.

What seemed like hours of zoning out, the woman returned, leaned over and took off the headphones. Ricky shook his head a bit trying to regain some awareness in his body.

Suddenly he heard the woman above him.

“Oh, is Baby awake?”

Ricky tried to answer, but his mouth was still gagged from earlier. So he simply looked up and nodded.

“Good, because it’s time for you to eat some dinner. But before I let you up, I’m going to need you to promise me that you’re not going to try to escape. Hopefully the baby has gotten it out of his system?” She patted Ricky on the chest in a condescending way.

Ricky glared at her as she continued to speak to him as if he were a child. But all he could do was nodd. Accepting his contrition, she pulled the tube from his mouth and unwrapped him from the burrito.

Ricky stretched his legs, the diaper crinkling as he moved. He realized that he was cold but decided to keep quiet.

The women let down the side of the crib and helped him out. Ricky stood to his feet. But the woman put an arm on his shoulder and told him he was going to crawl. “Baby crawls after all.”

So Ricky crawled after her, his impossibly thick diaper crinkling and pushing his legs out behind him as he crawled on the soft carpet. He was thankful that the house was carpeted on this level, which made things easier on his knees as he followed her to the stairs, where she had him slide on his butt down each stair like a toddler.

Ricky was not enjoying this in the least bit and wanted to cry.

Once they reached the kitchen, Ricky’s heart skipped a beat. There, standing in all its glory was the high chair. Helping him up, the women sat him in the chair. Then she began to strap him in. She tightened the straps over his arms so he couldn’t move his hands, not like he could do anything with them anyway, the thick mittens meant his fingers were not going to move if he wanted them too. While the women vanished into the kitchen, he gave his bonds a quick test. He wasn’t moving anywhere.

She returned with a few items, steak, mashed potatoes and green beans. She sat down next to him and began to eat. For the first time, smelling all of that food made him hungry.

She sliced into the steak and chewed slowly as she browsed through her phone. It was then that Ricky realized that he missed the outside world and even though he’d only been in captivity for what seemed to have been a few hours, he felt infantile because he had no grasp on any of the events that were happening while he sat in this plush house on the hill, miles away from home.

He was also hungry, which was surprising considering all the water he had just had. He assumed that most of the water was probably already making its way into his diaper, so considering that you can’t just survive on water alone, logic said he needed food.

Watching her eat her food while he just sat there wiggling in the chair was making him mad.

“Excuse me…” He said tentatively.

The woman looked up. “You can call me mommy.

“I am hungry.” Ricky ignored her.

“I’m sorry,” the women responded. “I am not sure if you heard me, but you can call me mommy.”

Ricky blinked. There was no way in hell he was calling her mommy. “I’m hungry.”

The woman wiped her mouth then stood up. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pacifier.

“No wait!” Ricky yelled. “I’m sorry…” then tentatively, “Mommy.”

“That’s better,” Mommy put the pacifier back in her pocket.

“Mommy,” Ricky strained. “I’m hungry.”

“Of course you are Baby. Let’s get some food in you.” Mommy stood up and went back into the kitchen. Ricky craned his neck to see where she went. The chair held firm, even as he leaned as far as he could go.

Mommy returned with another plate with steak, veggies and mashed potatoes. The plate was a plastic one with giant spaces in it. As she got closer, Ricky grimaced. The steak had been cut up into very tiny chunks. She placed the plate in front of Ricky and placed a comically large spoon in front of Ricky. Mommy instantly began spooning food into his mouth, forcing Ricky to keep up.

Ricky was eating as fast as he could, chewing as fast as he could. But because of the size of the spoon, combined with the size of the food and the speed at which Mommy was scooping the food, much of the food was ending up on Ricky’s face and chest. To make matters worse, Mommy kept chuckling to herself.

“You are such a messy baby.” Mommy said quietly, her voice carrying an edge that Ricky hadn’t quite heard before.

Ricky stopped which had the effect of allowing the spoon to collide into the side of his face. The mashed potatoes joined the other gambit of foods that were currently coating his mouth, chest and chin. Like the permafrost, no matter how much wiggling was going to get him free.

“I’m not a baby.” Ricky growled.

Mommy smiled. “No?” She taunted. “You’re not?”

Ricky shook his head. “You kidnapped me and have locked me in this house.”

“But you’re the one sitting in a high chair being fed.” Mommy mocked. Ricky felt her run her hand and squeeze the front of his diaper. “And it feels like this diaper you’re wearing is slightly wet already.”

Ricky frowned and trying to look menacing. But the only effect it had was to cause Mommy to laugh. “Look at my little man trying to act all tough.” She pinched his cheek while Ricky tried to shake his head. “When he’s just a little baby.”

Mommy scooped some more of the food into the mixture. “Are you ready to eat?”

“Please?” Ricky pleaded. “I want to go home.”

Mommy gave Ricky a knowing look, “You’re mine for another few weeks baby. You took the money. Now please remember, babies can’t talk so I’d be quiet before I take that mouth away from you.”

Ricky frowned. What the fuck was she talking about? She could take his hearing with the headphones and limit his eyesight because of his glasses. Maybe she was going to gag him. It wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to him, but he had to be careful. She could make the next thirty days very dangerous for him. Ricky didn’t fancy spending the rest of his time lying in a crib. That would be humiliatingly boring.

So Ricky complied, for now. He chewed his food like a good boy, while Mommy made airplane noises with her mouth while guiding the food into his mouth. Soon, she was scraping the bottom of the plate and meal time was over.

Ricky never felt more relief than he did now. That had been embarrassing. Ally didn’t even do that with him. He had made it clear to her, when he first revealed that he had a diaper fetish that this was simply a diaper thing. It had nothing to do with wanting to regress or take back his childhood. Those were all stupid ideas that other people wanted. Not him.

But in the back of his mind, he couldn’t help but realize that it wasn’t that bad. If this woman… if mommywanted to feed him steak and mashed potatoes and veggies in a way that was demeaning, if this was the worst that it was going to get, then he didn’t have anything to worry about.

Even as Mommy came over with a bottle and instructed him to suck it with both hands, Ricky’s mind was moving. What had he learned so far. First it seemed that mommy could control what he heard, with the headphones. And if he ran away too far, the headphones could debilitate him to the point where he couldn’t move. So the key was to escape without the headphones on. He’d have to just find his clothes and then he could try to catch a local bus. Or… he could find a phone and call Ally.

A pain in his gut (not just from the fullness he was feeling) crept into his mind. He missed Ally. She had a plan, he just knew that she did… and he trusted her.

Mommy took Ricky and put him in front of the television for the rest of the night. She looked at Ricky and asked him if he planned to be good for now on and not try to run away like last time. Ricky had nodded and sat on the floor while Mommy vanished into the house someplace.

She had turned on some cartoons that were awful. Ricky decided to try and change the channel. But when he reached for the remote, he came to the realization that because his hands were in mittens, he wasn’t going to accomplish anything anytime soon. Then Ricky realized he still had his toes.

Ricky laughed a little moving his feet in front of him, the diaper that was now completely soaked crinkling and squishing with each movement. This was absurd. But he also felt a deep cleverness brewing from within. He had beat the system…

Ricky changed the channel to HBO and saw an action movie was playing. Ricky, finally getting some stimulation after a very dumb feeling day, found himself at peace for a bit.

But his stomach kept growling. Ever since he’d had dinner his stomach had been punishing him for eating all of that food. Ricky held his stomach for a moment and then tried to focus on the explosions on the screen, while in the back of his mind desperately trying not to make messy explosions in his diaper.

Ricky started sweating as another cramp rocked through his body. Finally when he couldn't focus anymore, he got up and decided he was going to find a bathroom and do what he could to get this dumb diaper off.

Ricky started padding his way through the house. The place was massive and seemed so large that Ricky was unsure if he’d be able to find his way back to the television room without the woman’s help. But eventually, he found the bathroom. Closing the door with his foot, Ricky stared at the toilet and then his diaper.

Ricky bent his leg all the way up, causing one of the tapes to pop. Victory! Then after leaning against the wall, he got the tape to stick and gravity forced the diaper to fall to the ground with a plop.

He was free.

Ricky pushed up the toilet bowl and sat on it, releasing his bowels instantly.

The relief he felt was orgasmic. It felt like heaven. It was the most adult moment he’d had in 24 hours.

Ricky sighed with contentment and then froze. He realized he had a problem. There was no way he could put the diaper back on, let alone wipe himself. The mittens were just in the way.

Ricky looked around the large bathroom for a solution. His eyes rested on the giant tub that was sitting in the middle of the room. Then it hit him, he could just tell Mommy… no, the woman, he needed to take a bath. That had to be reasonable considering he had been sitting in a gross diaper all day. If anything, she’d thank him.

Ricky laughed to himself. She’d probably say some shit like, Glad I didn’t have to clean my stinky baby. Ricky maneuvered his mittens so he could turn on the water. After a few moments, the tub was filled.

Ricky carefully got into the tub, keeping the mittens above the water the whole time. It felt good to soak his body in the moment. The hot water felt so good and blissful. He slowly let himself sink down into the tub with his arms over the edge of the tub and drifted to sleep.

Just for a few moments, he thought to himself. Then I can figure out how to get out of here.

“What the hell are you doing?”

Ricky’s eyes jerked open as the light assaulted all his senses all at once. The woman was standing over him as he lay in the tub, whose water had gotten cold.

Fuck.

“What the hell are you doing baby?” She said the world “baby” with such disdain in her voice that it caused Ricky to for the first time, to feel fear.

In one swift motion the woman pushed the drain on the tub as just glared at RIcky as the water slowly trickled out. Soon Ricky just sat there shivering, naked in the cold tub.

“Get out of the tub. Now.” The woman marched over to the toilet and made a noise. “You used the toilet too I see.” She said with a sneer. “And you couldn’t even flush when you finished. You left your diaper on the floor. What is wrong with you?”

Ricky flinched as he stood up from the tub. He felt very small in this moment. The stare Mommy gave him. The fact that his soaked diaper was still lying on the floor. The fact that in this very moment he was completely powerless.

Ricky decided right then and there that he’d follow instructions tonight so he could make it to tomorrow.

The woman instructed him to crawl behind her and they made their way through the house back the nursery. This felt weird because he was completely naked and cold, save the mittens. Ricky sneezed.

Soon they were back in the nursery where she demanded that Ricky get  into the crib. Odd, Ricky thought, doesn’t she want to get me into a new diaper?

But Mommy must have had other ideas. She tied Ricky’s arms and legs to the edges of the crib. She then reached under the crib and pulled out a pair of latex gloves. Mommy then pulled a box from under one the side tables.

Her silence was frightening.

Mommy came back over to the bed with a syringe.

Ricky started struggling.

“If you keep moving you’re going to get hurt.” Mommy said in a stern voice.

Ricky took her seriously and froze.

She took his penis and squeezed it, then plunged the syringe into the area right between his balls. Ricky screamed in pain as she withdrew the needle.

“Maybe now you’ll learn that you are a baby and nothing more,” she sneered.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?” Ricky yelled thrashing, looking down at his groin trying to see what happened. He didn’t feel any different, but he noticed the woman had simply left the room. Ricky tried to stabilize his breathing as he began to panic. But the longer she was gone, the more time he had to think up what had happened.

Maybe it was a sleeping agent, designed to get him to fall asleep tonight so he wouldn’t try anything else. But why didn’t she just put it into an arm. But after what seemed like a half hour, he didn’t feel any different. He wasn’t tired. Instead the woman returned with a plastic bag and told him to lift up.

He complied as much as he could while tied to a bed. Luckily there was some room for him to move because she loosened the straps. Ricky put his butt back down, but he felt something cold mush up against his bottom, instead of the nice calm embrace of the diaper.

Wait what? His brain kept searching for why this was happening or some logical reason why his butt was now squishing- wait. NO NO NO!

Ricky got upset as Mommy tapped him up. “Since you didn’t want to mess your diaper, earlier, you can wear your mess right now.”

This was gross. Every time Ricky moved even slightly, the mess pushed against his bottom, reminding him that it was there. This was his mess after all, the mess that only hours earlier had been free. He should have flushed, he thought bitterly. He wasn’t thinking. This was him getting sloppy.

He slowly started to cry as Mommy put a gravity blanket on top of him, pushing him closer onto the bed. She strapped the feeding tube back on his mouth and told him to enjoy himself.

Ricky sobbed as he began drinking the liquid and settled in for the long night.

The next morning, Ricky woke up with a full diaper and instantly realized that he’d wet himself in his sleep. He had never done that before. Ricky’s diaper, bulging and full looked comical as he lay flat on his back. It appeared that overnight, the woman had removed his cuffs so he was free to move.

Ricky had a renewed sense of strength this morning. Overnight as he slept his mind had gone through a few ways that he could escape. Right now he had decided he was in a holding pattern. He needed to get this woman…. er… mommy… to trust him and after last night that wasn’t going to happen.

But right now, Ricky had this odd stirring in his loins. As a diaper lover, he was completely horny. The squish of this diaper. The way it clung to his body, he lived for these moments. But he was too nervous to try anything, especially with Mommy on the warpath.

Speaking of mommy, she had walked in while he was deep in thought. She smiled broadly at him and said a few degrading things. Stuff like, “How is mommy’s big man this morning?”

Ricky forced a grin so he could look docile and complacent.

“Looks like baby wet overnight.” She continued squeezing his squishy wet diaper and sending a shiver through his body. “And messy.” Then she said, “Let’s get you changed. We have a busy day today.”

She untapped him, and freed him from the diaper. At the hint of fresh air, his cock sprang to attention. But something else happened, a small but of urine leaked out of his penis and landed on his stomach.

“Whoops!” Mommy giggled. “Looks like baby can’t hold his pee.”

Fear crept up inside of Ricky. How had he not realized he’d peed just then. He chalked it up to just being tired. Mommy rested the diaper back on his penis for the time being as she carefully wiped around his private parts.

“Whoops, there’s some more. Better get you into your diapers as soon as possible.” Mommy said pulling out a new diaper and in a quick motion sliding it under him and after a liberal dosing of power and oil that caused his penis to jump again, tucked Ricky safely in his diapers.

Ricky instantly felt his diaper grow warm in the front. His heart started beating a little faster. How was he not realizing that he had peed? This was terrifying.

But the woman with the green eyes just stared at him, unblinking, waiting for him to figure it out.

Ricky’s brain put the pieces together, the injection from last night, the wet diaper this morning, the warmth in his diaper right now.

“How did you?” Ricky gasped.

Mommy giggled. “You decided to try and not be a baby last night, so I just reminded you why you need diapers. You can’t hold your pee.”

Ricky’s mouth dropped open. She had rendered him incontinent.

He felt his diaper grow warmer.

Another shiver went up his spine as his stomach started hurting.

This was bad.

Really bad.

Thanks to all the awesome people who have supported me on Patreon. I have more stories there about people trapped in their diaper fantasies.

When you subscribe you’ll get the latest stories including the epic conclusion of "The Woman with the Green Eyes." Check us out at Kyle's House of Story.

• Like 2

Thanks to all the awesome people who have supported me on Patreon. I have more stories there about people trapped in their diaper fantasies.

When you subscribe you’ll get the latest stories including the newest Exclusive Short Story, “Good Boy” Check us out at Kyle's House of Story.

Ricky spent the rest of the day feeling numb. How had she done this to him? This had to have been against the rules right? Every time he felt his diaper grow warmer and warmer with the more liquid he consumed, he instantly tried to clamp down, but with no success. For all intents and purposes, he’d be peeing his diapers for the foreseeable future. He needed to see a doctor and figure out how to fix this. 

Part of Ricky’s mind burned in Ally’s direction. She’s the one who said to go along with this. Peeing your pants for the rest of your life wasn't worth $8K in his mind. It wasn’t worth any sort of money. He was a fucking adult for crying out loud. 

Ricky sat dazed as he went through breakfast lost in his own mind. His nap time had him restless. Lunch time was frustrating. He found himself noticing that his diaper was constantly getting larger and larger as the day went on, where he had no control, no say. No input. Like a real baby. 

This was what the woman wanted all along. She’d do this thing where she’d enter the room and act surprised to see his diaper as full as it was. 

“Oh baby,” she’d say, leaking the sugar of the sugarplums. “Your diaper is soooo full.” Then she’d leave the room and return with powder and wipes and baby oil and diapers so thick there was no way he could walk on them if he tried. 

Ricky assumed after the first two days that she’d get bored of this whole routine. But she kept it up. Each feeding seemed to bring Mommy more joy than the last one. And what really made Ricky repulsed was his daily bowel movement. 

Ricky had started holding it as much as possible because he never wanted to mess a day in his life. But by the third day it seemed like the woman had caught on. Ricky looked visibly uncomfortable. He winced every time he sat down.

That night at dinner as Ricky was locked in the high chair as he usually was. He hadn’t yet gained the freedom to feed himself and at this point was unsure if he ever would. But mommy put a bowl in front of him of oatmeal, prunes and a few other fiber rich foods. 

She started feeding him as usual in a rapid pace ensuring the oatmeal smeared all over his face and chest. Next he choked down the fruit followed by a thick milkshake. Then, when it seemed like Ricky was going to burst, Mommy looked at Ricky dead in the eyes. 

“I know you’re holding your poopies Baby.” 

At this point, Ricky was wigging in his chair, his bowels screaming to let go. He was sweating, squirming praying to God that he wouldn’t mess his diaper. He didn’t want to do it. He had to find a way to get back to the toilet. 

“Tonight you are going to learn why you shouldn’t hold it. You’re a baby after all, you need to let it out when it comes.” Mommy helped Ricky down from the chair and into crawling position. 

He felt extremely infantile with his swollen stomach bubbling every time he moved. His thick diaper crinkled, eager to accept the mess that was brewing inside of him. Crawling up the stairs was a challenge, but Ricky did it and soon they were back in that dreaded nursery. 

But this time, instead of heading to the crib, she instructed him to turn onto his back on the floor. Mommy carefully kneeled down and untaped his diaper revealing his penis which let out a small squirt of pee upon contact with the air. Next she reached into one of the drawers and pulled out a small container, from which she pulled a few clear round pills. She put on a glove and told Ricky to relax and plunged her fingers into his anus. 

Ricky squirmed horribly and felt like he was going to mess at that very moment. But he gripped the carpet. Because he closed his eyes, he felt something else be pushed up his sphincter, but couldn’t see what it was. 

Mommy quickly taped him back up and then, with very little fanfair said that he’d be spending the night in the room so he should be free to play with his toys. 

Mommy then removed a key from her pocket and locked the cabinets in the room. All of the diapers and bottles were now locked away. 

Ricky was too busy trying to clench to notice that Mommy took a seat in the corner and pulled out a magazine. Puzzled, Ricky just sat on the floor. 

That’s when the first wave hit him. He’d been holding it for two days straight and now his bowels were ready to burst. Ricky tried to look for a place to hide, but the room wouldn't allow him too. He spotted the crib, maybe if he crawled in there he could hide under the sheets to spare himself the embarrassment of messing in front of this woman. 

“Mommy…” he said tentatively.

The woman looked up from her magazine and smiled, “Yes baby?”

“Can I please get into my crib? I’m cold.”

“Of course.” The woman strode across the room  and unlatched the crib and allowed him the crawl inside. 

Ricky quickly climbed under the covers, but the woman, sensing his plan pulled them off the bed completely and then took her seat and stared at him again. 

She was doing that thing again where she didn’t blink. Her green eyes just stared at him, boring into his soul at a moment that was his most vulnerable. 

Ricky did his best to clench, but he eventually lost his battle, falling onto his knees and bending over, facing away from Mommy he began to push. 

But nothing happened. 

In fact, it felt like something was blocking his bowels from moving. 

“Baby?” Mommy said gently. “Can you please look at mommy and tell her what you’re doing.”

Ricky started crying. “I’m trying to mess my diaper mommy.”

The woman smiled. “Do you need to make pushies?”

Ricky turned back around trying to push, but the woman insisted he turn back around and look her in the eyes. 

Then Ricky noticed she had her cell phone out. Once they locked eyes, she smiled and said, “When you make pushies in your diaper, look me in the eyes, or you won’t be able too.”

Ricky sobbed as he looked her in the eyes and nodded.

She pressed her phones screen. 

Ricky then felt a release in his bottom as the mess oozed its way out of his bottom and into his diaper. Looking at Mommy while he messed caused his face to burn with humiliation. She was watching him execute on one of the most infantile of acts while he was in a crib, the soft blankets and plushies juxtaposed against his muscles, his quads. The diaper ballooned outwards as Ricky leaned forward to accommodate more space for the mess and no doubt, more space for the pee that he had consistently been dribbling throughout this ordeal. 

“Is baby finished?” Mommy asked, taking her hand and cupping the front of his diaper.

Ricky stayed silent. 

Mommy squeezed the thick pillow padding and then mushed the mess in the back causing it to ooze between his legs. 

“Good baby.” She said smiling at Ricky from the other side of the bars. Then after closing the lid on the crib she said quietly, “Make sure you mess every day or mommy will make you. Good night baby.”

“Wait, aren’t you gonna?” Ricky cried. Surely he would get a change. 

“I think the diaper can hold more, don’t you think?”

And with that, Mommy shut the door and locked it behind her.

A week later Ricky had pretty much learned his lesson. After being forced to mess in the crib then spend the night in it, he had learned a few lessons about his life with Mommy and the ever scarce Terri. 

First they had full control over everything. He already had lost his ability to hold his pee, only because he broke the rule about using his diaper for everything. Sure, using the toilet was obviously off limits, but he couldn’t fathom having to mess his diaper in such an humiliating garment. Ally and he didn’t even do that at home. 

Mommy’s rules also seemed to forbid him from holding his messes too. After spending the night in the messy diaper and getting the changed the next morning, Ricky proceeded to hold his poop in again, but after 48 hours Mommy scolded him and said that he’d lost his chance. Bewildered, Ricky ignored her and for the next 24 hours it seemed like messes just went through him. Every hour more mess was dropping into his diaper. The worst part, it was without warning. Ricky had found himself playing on the floor with one of those awful television shows on with the cartoons, the next he felt his diaper filling in the back. 

He had begged Mommy that if she only let him mess on his own… well he had actually begged her to, “Let him make poopies in his diaper without help.” But she had laughed and said they’d try again in a week. Which led to his next lesson, there was no room for error. 

It seemed like Mommy had some unspoken rules that Ricky didn’t know about. He was expected to act like a baby at all costs, at all times, without exception. That meant no walking, no adult talk and to always use the word Mommy when possible.

But that was difficult. After two weeks Ricky wanted to go home. He missed his adult life. He missed Ally…. he missed sex with Ally. 

Indeed while he had been under captivity, trapped in the object that ruled his fetish, he hadn’t cum in two weeks. Usually he’d perform the deed every single day. Sex five times a week was not uncommon. But now, Ricky was biding his time, seeing when he’d have a free moment to… release himself. 

Ricky learned the woman’s… Mommys, routine. She’d wake him up with the sunlight hit the window, change him, take him to breakfast, then leave him alone to play in the living room after what seemed like a million bottles. Then she’d give him more milk right before lunch followed by an agonizing two hour nap. Then he’d be left alone in his nursery to play before dinner time. Which he would then be allowed an hour to watch cartoons before being bathed, changed and taken to bed. 

Ricky knew the only space he would have to cum would being during that period of that two hour nap. He had been carefully studying the baby monitor and noticed the battery was getting low. To make matters even better, the battery compartment had been cracked, meaning if he could just tip it off the shelf during his nap, she’d be none the wiser. The monitor was audio only, so as long as he could tip it off the shelf and then get it back, if Mommy came in to check on him, it would look like nothing happened. 

The other problem was the mittens. Ricky hadn’t used his hands since arriving at the Woman With the Green Eyes House. He had been stuck in these infantile mittens. Thick and infantile, they made it so he couldn’t use his hand for anything. After his incident with the toilet, she’d replaced them with a more slippery version which meant that he had to use his elbows to pick anything of substance up. This new fabric caused everything to slip. 

Ricky knew however he couldn’t wait to cum. He was a full grown man after all, not a baby. He hardly paid any attention to the woman’s warning, because what else could she do to him? He was already diaper dependent while he was here. The worst she could do was spank him right? And that’s only be if she found out. With the state his diaper was in constantly, there would be know way she’d know. 

Besides, Ricky needed this moment of rebellion. He needed this to remind himself and the world that he was still a warm blooded American man. He was still in control and in two weeks, he’d be back with Ally as if nothing happened. 

Ricky put his plan in action at the start of week three. He was particularly good during the morning change and meal and was obedient when she asked him to “open wide for the yummies.” He grinned when she mentioned how sticky his face was and at noon crawled into his crib like a good baby. 

The woman even remarked at his behavior saying that he’d be able to go out that week because he was so good. Ricky, so focused on his goal, completely ignored this statement and focused on making sure she didn’t close the lid of the crib when it was time.  

Lucky for him, Mommy didn’t close the crib. In fact she hardly did anything to restrain. All she did was pat him on the back of his diaper and remind him to be a good baby during his nap. 

Ricky’s heart was pounding like crazy as she locked the door behind herself. He waited silently on his back to make sure she wasn’t going to return. Once it was obvious she was gone, Ricky sprang into action. 

Climbing out of the soft crib, Ricky wobbled to his knees and then to his feet. He was weak from the three weeks of constant feeding and crawling. Not quite used to being on his feet, Ricky wobbled for a moment, falling on his padded butt. He held his breath to make sure Mommy wasn’t about to run back into the room. But the Woman with the Green eyes stayed away, clearly undisturbed by the soft noises. 

Ricky approached the baby monitor and used his tongue to move the dial to off, then promptly knocked it off the table. Like a charm, the battery box popped out. Ricky, breathing heavy now, kicked the battery under the cabinet in the corner and managed to use his elbow to get the monitor back on the table. He couldn’t quite get the back of the battery pack back on there, but he decided it was worth it if he could cum before this was all over. 

Ricky climbed back into the crib to get himself into position. Because his hands were still in the slippery mittens, he had to rely on the next best thing, which was stacking the stuffies and pillows that were in the bed on top of one another. Anyone who walked in would laugh at the desperation at which Ricky was grinding his diaper into the soft padding of the pillows that moved between his legs. He moved back and forth, slowly gaining an errection in his soaked diaper. Every thrust Ricky made was like shouting a giant fuck you to the Woman with the Green eyes. He kept pushing harder and harder, panting at his point. He thought of Ally and her body, he thought of how he loved being diapered by her. How his deepest diaper boy fantasy involved her fondling his diaper and patting the back of his padding in the most condescending of ways.

Soon he was getting close. Ricky started to feel the fire build in his loins. He was drooling at this point. His diaper kept crinkling faster and louder until… 

Weakness. His legs shuddered as he had one of the most explosive orgasms of his life. He felt his penis leap several times, spasming as cum rushed out of him. And his thirsty diaper ate it right up. Weak now, Ricky rolled over on his back, smiling, sweating and recovering and dozed off to sleep.

“Wake up baby!” The woman with the green eyes had returned and was fondling the front of his diaper as she tended to do when she woke him up. She pointed out that he was extremely soaked and remarked that he must not have been able to hold his pee. 

Ricky scowled at that remark. Of course he couldn’t hold his pee. She saw to that. 

The woman flipped him on his back and began untaping his diaper. But she paused for a moment and looked at her fingers. Then she looked at the diaper again, running her finger alongside the front of the waistband. 

Mommy frowned. 

She reached under the table and put the headphones on his head and said, “If you move at all, the headphones will paralyze you for an hour.”

Ricky nodded. 

Then she got quiet and left Ricky lying there with his diaper open. She returned with a small bottle and placed it on the crib next to Ricky.

“I am going ask you this once baby, and if you lie to me there will be more consequences than you already are about to face.” Mommy sounded furious, as if she were trying to control her voice. When she said consequences, her voice wavered slightly. 

Ricky though was feeling the adrenaline of what he’d just done course through his veins. He was not going to back down now. He was tired of this baby shit. Tired of how she was treating him. He was going to win this war if he died trying. Okay, that was a bit dramatic, no one was going to die… that’d be crazy. But Ricky was determined now, more than ever to make his last week and a half here as difficult as possible.  She had already taken so much from him…

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Ricky spat in her direction, glowering at her from his position in the crib. 

Mommy left and returned back to the cabinet with another bottle of some sort of gel. Putting on gloves, she started her monologue. 

“You didn’t think I’d notice when baby made stickies in his diaper did you?” She uncapped the first bottle and squeezed some of the gel in her hand. “You know what the stupid part is, you’re just a baby, you can’t outsmart mommy.” She then grabbed Ricky penis and started to rub the gel into every crevice. Between his testicles, on the head. Every part of his member. 

Ricky winced a little. The gel was warm and seemed to grow warmer by the moment. Ricky was confused, because the sensation was pleasure. This was like the first night he was here when he had started thrusting his hips in an “unauthorized” fashion. Ricky lay still, his breathing quickening slightly as she expertly rubbed the gel into his penis. 

“Since you can’t seem to control yourself like a good baby, Mommy is going to do it for you.” Mommy removed the second bottle and squeezed some of the gel into her hand. She then rubbed the next gel into his penis as well. 

This gel was cold. Like ice. He could feel himself shrinking at the touch. Ricky winced as the woman with the green eyes stared at him, her eyes adopting that greedy look that constantly haunted him. 

“You seem to love cumming so much, so the first gel is going to make sure that’s all you do over the course of the next 24 hours. But you’re not going to enjoy it, no.” The woman started taping his diaper back up. “That’s the second gel, it makes sure you can’t get an errection. A friend developed it for me, she’s been testing it on a few of her clients who also seem to have a hard time controlling themselves.”

Ricky panicked and tried to sit up, be the headphones screamed at him causing him to fall backwards in a daze. 

“What’s going to happen is the second gel keeps you flaccid. There are some side effects that you’ll discover at your next diaper change. But the first gel keeps filling your baby balls with cum. Those little guys have to come out so you’ll be cumming every few minutes. It’ll feel like you are about to cum, but you won’t get the relief. Maybe after a day cumming in your diapers, you’ll learn why being a baby is preferable.”

The woman stood up and closed the bars of the crib. “You are going to learn. One way or another, that you don’t fuck with mommy.” 

She got to the door, but right before she closed it, she pulled out her phone and pressed a button. Ricky felt the back of his padding grow warm with mush. 

“I think I’ll leave this on overnight.” She sneered. Then shut the door. 

Ricky’s mind was ablaze, he couldn't move because the headphones had paralyzed him. He struggled, trying to roll over, so he could get some traction to see what exactly the woman had done to him. 

But he couldn’t move. 

He wasn’t going to be able to move. 

The woman with the green eyes had thought of everything. 

Ricky felt a tingly sensation in his groin. It was as if he was buzzing with hornyness. This warmth was spreading through his groin. He felt like he was going to cum, but for some reason, he simply couldn’t. He wanted badly to reach down, to rub his diaper and get himself off as he had done earlier, when he was in control and when he was in charge, when he could get himself off on his own. 

The tingling and warmth was unbearable at this point. He needed to cum now, at all costs. But suddenly, he felt this subtle dribbling in his diaper. He felt the ruined orgasm push through him, denied the pleasure of an actual orgasm. He felt the hot cum dibble onto his balls as he desperately wanted to thrust his hips to enjoy the sensation. 

But he couldn’t. 

For the next few hours, he’d have the same experience happen over and over, just broken up by moments when he had to mess his diaper and dribble more pee into the thick padding. The diaper grew thick and swollen and even though after a few hours Ricky was able to move he couldn’t investigate what had happened to him. The mittens kept him away. 

So he rolled over and tried to go to sleep. But the buzzing in his groin kept him awake. Every fifteen mins, he’d have a rise and fall, where the pressure would build up in his groin and he’d then feel himself dribbling uselessly in his diaper.  He got no pleasure. This was the worst way to cum. 

Ricky started to cry. 

This was hell. 

Eventually the woman returned into the room, and rolled Ricky onto his back. She then slid in behind him with a bottle and let him rest on her chest as she fed him the bottle. Ricky spassamed over and over as she shushed him. Ricky couldn’t stop moaning to himself as he kept leaking cum and dribbling more pee into his diaper. 

Eventually, Mommy left the room again and Ricky was able to get some sleep, still buzzing from his punishment.

The next few days Ricky was wiped out and felt like he was in a haze. The woman with the green eyes changed his diapers in silence and did all the things they had been doing before. 

Ricky however, wasn’t just in a daze from the cumming punishment, he was in a daze because of the aftermath and consequences of that punishment. The woman was right…. he was no longer able to get an erection. His penis didn’t move in his diaper anymore, no matter how thick and squishy his diaper got. But the worst part, the thing that horrified him the most was the impact of that. She had managed to shrink his penis. 

Where before it was a respectful size, one that made Ally happy, his penis was now maybe two inches. It rested harmlessly on top of his balls like a harmless piece of string. Mommy just smiled when he noticed and said that had he not been trying to act like a “big strong man” his penis wouldn’t now be a “baby penis.” 

Ricky was shook to his core over the fourth week of his captivity and tried to be on his best behavior. Every chance he got, he tried to ask her when she’d let him “grow up again.” But she’d just laugh and hand him another bottle. 

This caused Victor to fume. But he felt like he couldn’t do anything about it. He’d run out of leverage. At night he’d lie in the crib dying of boredom willing himself to get hard. If he could just have an erection. But every morning the woman with the green eyes would return, rubbing that cold gel on his cock and balls. Little did he know, she was making him even smaller as vengeance.

As the days ticked by, he knew he had lost. Ricky focused on just making it out and going home. He knew that on the last day the woman with the green eyes would reverse the damage she’d done. 

But what if she didn’t?

The next week, the final week of his stay, was just slow and dragged on and on and on. Ricky would lie in his crib, filling his diapers throughout the day. He’d be relegated to the high chair for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He’d have to take two naps a day. He’d think of Ally. Then he’d go to sleep. Then it’d repeat. 

But then the last day arrived and the woman with the green eyes opened the door to his room. 

Ricky was ready to go. He sat up in the crib and looked at her. 

“Last day baby!” She chirped excitedly. 

Ricky nodded quietly. 

“I bet you’re ready to see your real mommy again.”

Ricky glared at her. “She’s not my mommy.”

The woman stopped and leaned over the crib, a menacing look in her eyes. “Are you sure you want to play this game today baby? After all you’ve lost?”

Ricky just glared back. She had a point. He had filled his diaper earlier that morning and had to lie in his mess. The sad part was, he was used to it by now. But he was angry. Ricky had nothing to lose at this point. 

Or so he thought. 

The woman with the green eyes took her hand and squeezed the back of his diaper, pushing the mess closer to his skin. 

Ricky stayed quiet as the woman let down the edge of the crib and helped him out. He felt the mess oozing in his diaper as he gingerly moved. To his surprise the woman handed him his basketball shorts from day one and his shirt. 

“Get dressed,” she said. “Then meet me downstairs. Ally will be here in fifteen minutes.”

Ricky’s heart skipped a beat as he let out a little urine. Ally was back! He had missed her terribly.

“Can I take a bath first?”

“There’s not time for that.” The woman said dismissively. 

“Come on! I can’t let her see me like this.”

For some reason, Ricky was suddenly concerned that he looked like a baby with his full diaper. He’d never messed before in front of her and he was worried she’d think he was an actual baby when she arrived.

“If you want to reverse any of the side effects of your stay here, you’ll be downstairs as fast as possible.” 

So Ricky complied. As he bent down to put on the basketball shorts, he felt the mess press up against his body. He grimaced but then got down on his hands and knees and crawled down the hall and bumped his way down the stairs.

He entered the dining room where the woman was sitting at the table. In front of her was a pill bottles. She smirked at him from the floor. 

“Still crawling huh?” She sneered. 

Ricky quickly stood up embarrassed. He wasn’t used to wearing clothing that was covering up his diaper. He took a seat in one of the chairs and grimaced again. The mess pushed up against his skin again. He felt a little more pee escape him. 

The woman looked Ricky in the eyes. 

“Did you enjoy your stay here?” 

“No” Ricky was honest. 

“That’s okay baby. I loved you being here.”

Ricky was quiet. 

The woman pushed the pill bottle towards Ricky. 

“These are pills you are going to have to take to restore to bladder., bowel function and penis size.”

Ricky grabbed the bottle with his clumsy fingers. His hands felt unfamiliar to him because he hadn’t used them in so long. 

“Not so fast Ricky.” The woman said. 

Ricky paused. 

“You have to take one a day for ninety days. You can’t skip a day and you can’t take them all at once.”

“You mean to tell me, I have another ninety days of this bullshit?”

The woman nodded. “That’s the consequence of you acting out when you first got here.”

Ricky closed his mouth. He realized that Ally was going to knock on the door at any moment. He opened the pill bottle, grabbed a pill and tossed it into his mouth. 

She handed him a bottle, which he accepted and drank some of the water.

“You’ll notice there are only fifteen pills in the bottle.”

Ricky inspected the pill bottle. She was right. There were now fourteen pills inside the bottle. “Can I have the other pills?”

“You can come back for a weekend and I’ll give you the next fifteen.”

Ricky just stared at her. 

“And then come back fifteen days later for the next fifteen. You’ll spend time as my baby, but you’ll get all your faculties back.”

Ricky slammed his hands on the table. 

“Nope…” The woman said. “None of that. Now you can wait thirty days till coming back.”

“But I don’t want to come back.” Ricky yelled. “This isn’t fair.”

The woman looked at Ricky, with continuing greed in her eyes. “That’s 45 days.” 

Ricky felt a little more mess enter his diaper from his range.

“Baby… You have to learn, you’re stuck with me until you figure out how to be the perfect baby.” The woman stood up as the doorbell rang.

Before answering the door the woman stared at Ricky. “I’m going to make you work hard for those pills baby. You decided to fight me for the last thirty days. And now, you’ll be messing your diapers for the next forty five. Maybe when you come back, you’ll have learned your lesson.”

Ricky stood up. 

“Please mommy, please. Just give me the pills.”

The woman approached the front door, where Ally was waiting on the other side. “I don’t think so.” She said unlocking the door from the inside. “Prove to me you can be a good baby when I see you in two months, and we’ll talk about it.”

With that, she opened the door. 

Ricky swallowed hard and walked into the hallway towards the outside. 

The next 45 days were going to test him… but he needed to stay strong. His new mission was to get those pills. And he’d have no choice but to complete this one. 

• Like 1

I am looking forward to the last chapters, especially if the are anywhere near as goof as the previous chapters.  I have enjoyed the story thus far, so please release the rest soon.

• Like 1