LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing masks

ohiobabygirl

Was thinking Since most of us are wearing masks due to covid. Do any of you use your pacifier under your mask since nobody will see? And because our voices sound weird due to the mask people won't really know we are talking around a paci under the mask. 

I haven't tried speaking to anyone, but I have worn my paci under the mask.  When using a mask that's shaped (not skin tight and not loose, so like a KN95) it's not noticeable at all.  While hiking, no one else (save for me and my partner) would notice it under a cloth mask.

I do heavily enunciate when wearing a mask (so people can understand me) so anyone who knows me would know something was up immediately.

On 10/24/2020 at 9:00 PM, ohiobabygirl said:

Was thinking Since most of us are wearing masks due to covid. Do any of you use your pacifier under your mask since nobody will see? And because our voices sound weird due to the mask people won't really know we are talking around a paci under the mask. 

There have two outher posts about pacifiers under masks.One back in july and one back in may.I use mine each time i go out.