LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello all from Kent, UK, a new Diaper lover

Hello all, a quick intro to me.

I have had an interest in Diapers for a couple of years, and in 2018, secretly got a pack of 10 and had a play, hiding it from my husband, the shame I had attached to it was huge! And I did surprise him one day wearing one, without any explanation, hit him in the face with it, and he was not up to it, so I hid it and ignored it.

Roll forward, and lately I have felt drawn to them again and this time, really wanted to try, my hubby and I are both kinky, he is my Top, and I am also regularly in chastity.  Currently locked since August 14 2020 and get released 12 November 2020, 90 days! Have had regular releases, which have been nice.  December will be starting a 1 year lock up....!

So I brought up the subject, and laid out exactly what I got from it, not interested in No2, too much mess and neither of us want that, only for No1. Thankfully I am a as soon as I wake kind of guy, so first thing in the mornings, I can get that out of the way, and I am clear for the rest of the day.  Hubby did a bit of googling, and found that I am a survivor of childhood sexual rape, and when I wear a diaper, I can regress to a point before my abuse, helping me.  And it does, my flashbacks stop the moment I am diapered!

My hubby has instantly taken to it, so much we have even ordered shorts with a body harness that means once locked on, I cannot remove them, he has said I should not be able to remove them without permission. I am really looking forward to their arrival.

We ordered them from Etsy, link is -

www.etsy.com

Black Harness for Anti Diaper Removal Pants with Segufix Locks | Etsy

Black Harness for our Anti-Diaper Removal Pants! Will provide extra security when it will be needed. Can be strapped in few desired ways. Will work BOTH with our (and with every colour) Heavy Duty Pants - https://www.etsy.com/listing/667420816/heavy-duty-lockable-diaper-cover-pants And Standard
www.etsy.com www.etsy.com

Friday was our 6th anniversary, so we went out for a meal, and for the first time, I was diapered in public, chastity as well, and leather jeans over the top. He loved it, and laughed when I needed a wee, he likes my wee stare face, I do pull a funny face when going for some reason.  Although the more I wee, the more I can hide it now.

Today some new diapers arrived, 6 litres capacity, and I am in one and have been for most of today already, next change should be just before bed, and spend overnight diapered again.

I am really loving what we have found, and my hubby is loving the extra control he now has gained in a nice way, I am so loving this new part of our life.

Hi and welcome to DD, and your finding and enjoying diapers. I’m sure you and your hubby, will enjoy the website too. Lots of likeminded people here. I’d like to say, sorry about what you suffered in your early life, I wish no one would have to endure that. 
The shorts look like fun, hope you get to do lots of fun play in them. I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...