LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Membership Deleated

For reasons of my own I would like to have my membership deleated from DD. How do I do that?

You suffer from a similar affliction as I do; runaway-train-ism. You get into your head a bunch of different ideas and inspirations and get carried away with them. Inside your head you are really thinking that this train is going to end up somewhere really great … just not always sure where you are going… but once you start your travels it is really hard to stop because you get going so fast … you don’t recognize the quicksand you are headed straight into.

I don’t always agree with everything you post … but I can recognize that you are not meaning the grand explosions that happen when your train gets away from you. I’m not saying that you are not responsible for some of the bad attention you’ve received, but I am sympathetic to the consequences that you end up gifting yourself unintentionally.

Just try and learn from your mistakes, and not blame everyone else for where you end up. No one is obligated to agree with you or required to hold their tongue if they have a different opinion. Just the same way you are perfectly free to post whatever you want … but seeing as you don’t own the site it is not up to you whether it gets to stay posted or only receive good responses. I’m all for you being who you are, but you must admit that the masses have a tendency to be right most of the time. If there are more people who are having problems with your posts than those that like them… maybe you can evaluate your approach instead of feeling like a victim.

Like I said, I have problems getting carried away at times as well. I’ve learned to recognize it when it happens and try to minimize the damage as much as I can. People can change their minds … it is not set in stone that you will always be liked, loved, or hated by certain people. There are some that started off hating me, and are a bit warmer now … and the opposite is true as well. People’s feelings ebb and flow with the tides.

Good Luck with your future travels.

No one is obligated to agree with you or required to hold their tongue if they have a different opinion. Just the same way you are perfectly free to post whatever you want … but seeing as you don’t own the site it is not up to you whether it gets to stay posted or only receive good responses. I’m all for you being who you are, but you must admit that the masses have a tendency to be right most of the time. If there are more people who are having problems with your posts than those that like them… maybe you can evaluate your approach instead of feeling like a victim.

i think it's the attitude of the language and the pernicious words that give me the sense that i am not only not welcome here anymore, but an object of ridicule. of course that could just be a side-effect of PTSD. i never mind someone posting an opposing view, but i do mind when they post it as an attack instead polite debate. go back and read the words. i'm not welcome here. that's not just my feeling. that's what the words and the attitude presented make abundantly clear. according ot our founding fathers, and my own observations, the masses have a tendency to be wrong most of the time. Since i'm one of the masses, and i'm wrong most of the time, i draw that conclusion fairly. as far as feeling like a victim . . . let me know when the hurting stops, and tears dry up, because for me, there's not much else these days.

you know what? i just need to stop and bow out dragging the shreds of my dignity behind me. sweep up what's left. if anybody finds my backbone, try not to step on it. maybe today i'll die, and the hurting will just stop.

you know what? i just need to stop and bow out dragging the shreds of my dignity behind me. sweep up what's left. if anybody finds my backbone, try not to step on it. maybe today i'll die, and the hurting will just stop.

Sorry that my words have failed to give you a different perspective. … but before you die maybe you’d like to check out this link...

click me before going ... what have you got to lose?

Here is something pretty insightful from there if you don't feel like visiting the link...

"People often turn to suicide because they are seeking relief from pain. Remember that relief is a feeling. And you have to be alive to feel it. You will not feel the relief you so desperately seek, if you are dead.

Some people will react badly to your suicidal feelings, either because they are frightened, or angry; they may actually increase your pain instead of helping you, despite their intentions, by saying or doing thoughtless things. You have to understand that their bad reactions are about their fears, not about you."