LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What movie are you watching tonight?

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got back from seeing black panther wakanda forever. And it was amazing! Be careful for spoilers when reading this until you've had an chance to see the movie yet, as I might spoil something accidentally.  Now having said that, I thought they did a wonderful job in working in Chadwick boseman's death into the actual plot of the film. I thought it was perfectly done and the grief for the character was felt NOT only in real life, but on screen too, and it shows in all of the actors and actresses performances in the movie. I thought Shuri did a phenomenal job going from supporting character to main character, and I feel like this was her coming of age story. I also really like what they did with Namor in the movie. I really liked his story arc in the film too and it really mashed well with Shuri's story. And I didn't expect to see killmonger again, that was a huge surprise for me. LOL!?? I hope we get a Namor The Sub-Mariner film pretty soon too, as I would LOVE to see his story arc continue where it left off. And I pretty much don't know anything about Namor, other than the fact that he was the first underwater superhero, BEFORE Aquaman. But everybody remembers Aquaman because he was more popular. LOL! And Namor was actually the first mutant in marvel comics. I think he was even the first character, but I'm NOT sure.??? And I consider myself a HARDCORE comic book fan!? And I was also surprised when I saw the post credit scene for the late great T'Challa's son, T'Challa Jr. I wasn't sure if they were going to do that or not, but I'm glad they did. I also like how they introduced Riri Williams AKA Ironheart into the film. Her character for this movie was perfect. And I felt like her character was different enough from iron Man's so that it felt new and fresh. One thing that I didn't like was that we didn't get to see a lot of the Talokan technology. But I'm hopeful that in Namor's solo film (if they make one) that we'll get to see their technology a lot more, to help flush out there culture and world much better than they did in THIS movie. Overall, I really enjoyed the New Black panther movie! I think it might even be better than the first one. But the fact that Chadwick boseman died shortly after making that movie, because of that, it kind of holds a special place in my heart. But then again, nobody could've predicted that would've happened. Rest in peace Chadwick boseman! We miss you! King T'Challa!!!!♥️???♥️? Wakanda forever!!!!!???????????

• 3 weeks later...

So, last night I finally got around to watching Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.  Spotted two references to Evil Dead.  One was quite obvious (hot dog cart guy was Bruce Campbell).  Anyone know the other?   There could have been more though.  I hadn't paid attention until the end that Sam Raimi was the director (he did the Evil Dead series).

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Finally subscribed to Disney+ and have been watching Andor. 

I heard that show was really good. I gotta get to watching it. I'm probably gonna watch it once I get my new tablet.?☺️??♥️????♥️??

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tonight: It had to be You with Natasha Henstridge and Michael Vartan. Love that movie😀

On 11/8/2022 at 11:46 PM, Lavellan said:

Ghibli marathon! 

1. Howls Moving Castle

2. Spirited Away

3. Princess Mononoke

And if we're still awake:

4: Kiki's Delivery Service

5. Totoro

Kiki’s Delivery Service is one of my favorite movies to watch when I need Little time 🥰