LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension in universe speculation

So looking at what one might call standard cannon, I actually have some thoughts on how things might play out in universe moving into the future....

This is going is going off of my early hypothesis on why Littles are functionally kept as pets. Which looking at it through a Marxist analysis leads me speculate that basically material productivity increased so far that it collapsed the value of labor and in order to compensate and continue to increase profits the idea was developed to expand the subspecies phenotypically based caste system with Littles being reduced to commodities to satisfy the instinctive drives of Amazons. This created new industries with auxiliary commodities and services in the so called "Little Care" a sector and a new threat to terrify the working class with. The threat of something worse than death in effect.

I would further speculate that the fertility rate problem was never addressed or possibly even artificially generated in order to keep birth rates down as conditions as the labor surplus was simply too great to employ. And the caste system allowed for greater social control.

Extrapolating from this I'm wondering if in the future we will see the total collapse of the height based phenotypic caste system. With effective annihilation of the "Inbetweener" caste and the loss of what remaining privileges exist for them.  I suspect we will then see then conversion of Amazons into artificial "Littles" starting with those at the most marginal of society. We can already see this to a lesser extent with political dissidents and criminals and it is likely to expand to those working class Amazons and even the artificially preserved remnants of the middle class as this society continues cannibalize itself. This can only result in collapse and I would estimate 1-2 centuries for it to reach this point.... The lack of Amazon political conscious and the near total commodification of Littles does not give me much hope for a positive outcome...

I'm actually thinking this could lead to some interesting stories looking at the lives of independent Littles and working class Amazon's providing new sources of conflict in the narrative. Like lets say all the major chains decide to do an experiment in one region with total automation of their stores these include some horrific new security measures. Like say bots that spank and diaper shoplifters before sending them off to an "Etiquette School". And then you have an 18 year old Amazon let's call her Sarah who is trying to raise her younger sibling along with her girlfriend Anna. Sarah gets caught trying to shoplift food from the store she used to work at and is completely broken at an Etiquette school. Anna teams up with a Little's resistance group to try and break people out but is killed when the assault fails. This kicks off a round of labor riots with "Justice for Sarah and Anna" as the rallying cry.

Of course you could also do lower stakes quieter stories like a struggling Amazon who tries to make things work after adopting her friend from highschool who is a Little to try and protect them.

Archived