LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Full Month in Diapers

Pampertimmy

It has been one month now since I got rid of all big boy underwear. I have been in diapers full time. While I have been a diapered baby at home and at night (true bedwetter) for quite some time and wore diapers out of the house quite a lot, this is the first time I’ve tried going full time. First, I wish I had done this long ago! I really like it and don’t see me ever going back. While I don’t think I’ve lost any day time control, I have noticed that I need to make a concious effort to not wet when needed. I have just been relaxed so much and just wet my diapers that I no longer “flood” my diapers. I just don’t hold my wetting and kind of have little pees more. As for getting noticed, I mostly don’t make as much of an effort to hide my diapers. Sometimes though I just wear a thinner diaper when discretion is really needed. As I said, I don’t see an end to being a full time diaper boy.   

• Like 7

congratulations? I wish I could do this but with my job having change into uniform at work in front of a bunch of other people makes it impossible

On 10/12/2020 at 10:04 AM, Pampertimmy said:

It has been one month now since I got rid of all big boy underwear. I have been in diapers full time. While I have been a diapered baby at home and at night (true bedwetter) for quite some time and wore diapers out of the house quite a lot, this is the first time I’ve tried going full time. First, I wish I had done this long ago! I really like it and don’t see me ever going back. While I don’t think I’ve lost any day time control, I have noticed that I need to make a concious effort to not wet when needed. I have just been relaxed so much and just wet my diapers that I no longer “flood” my diapers. I just don’t hold my wetting and kind of have little pees more. As for getting noticed, I mostly don’t make as much of an effort to hide my diapers. Sometimes though I just wear a thinner diaper when discretion is really needed. As I said, I don’t see an end to being a full time diaper boy.   

Congratulation! You're getting better at getting diaper trained. ?I'm so proud of you!? That's awesome dude!??hate big boy underwear! I've never liked it. Going potty in diapers without realizing it, is the best thing ever!?????

On 10/12/2020 at 12:43 PM, herb330 said:

glad to hear that you are now comfortable with diapering wearing.  Just go full-time to diaper wearing.  It is not that big a deal and more comfortable.

Right on man!?

On 10/12/2020 at 10:04 AM, Pampertimmy said:

Do poopies go in the diaper too or is it just pee-pee? Just curious.

On 10/15/2020 at 10:38 PM, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Do poopies go in the diaper too or is it just pee-pee? Just curious.

At home I am just like a baby. Away from home just I just wet, unless I have an accident. That happens sometimes.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been wearing 24/7 for about month now too, certainly noticed its getting easier to wet, I still feel it but just let it happen. Same deal with discretion, if i vist my folks i generally wear a pull up instead. Loving it too. 

Thinner diapers are ok at times, or even some Cushie Tooz big boy/girl training pants. Thinner diapers in the summer make a lot of sense as well, wearing shorts, less coverings, and they are cooler. I sort of lean Bunny Hops scented when its warm and big old Rearz Princess when it gets cold.